BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: Murder in Los Alisitos
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 2-19-2019 at 10:12 AM
Murder in Los Alisitos

I don't know how many of you know where the small enclave of Los Alisitos is....probably a mile north of La Fonda and has a very popular campsite on the cliffs overlooking the ocean.

Now before you go saying another typical murder in Mexico, it was not a murder by a Mexican, or done to a Mexican, there were 2 gringos involved. They were both neighbors of mine. About 2 weeks ago I was driving down the road and saw one of the neighbors who has lived in Alisitos for over 20 years walking, coming from the beach, dripping wet from head to toe, as is his custom to go to the beach with his dogs and go swimming no matter how cold it is. I stopped and said, "Good Morning Brad" and when he turned to look at me his face was covered in blood. I said, "Brad what happened?" and he proceeded to shake his fist at me and come running after my car along with shouting obscenities. This was very unlike him, Brad is usually a very peaceful person. He had just passed the trailer of Tim Pittman who was his next door neighbor. I actually thought Tim had beat up Brad, so I returned back to Tim's trailer and saw that the door was open, and music was playing. I called out to him but there was no answer. I went back down the road, and saw the local surfer and asked him if he saw Brad. He said yes and not to get involved. Then someone came running and said they thought Tim was dead. I went up to the police in La Mision to report it and then Cruz Roja Primo Tapia and asked them to come quick to see if they could help. They refused citing the police had to give them the o.k. Later the Ministerio Publico came to interview me and stated they were going to get a court order from the Judge to arrest Brad. As I was driving north to the US later in the evening, Brad's brother was parked outside his house and he said he was going to be taking his brother back to the US. I went by the Primo Tapia police and reported this, and they went by Brad's house but did nothing. The next day Brad went into the Oxxo by Alisitos campground and took a disabled man in a chokehold and bit him on the head. He was arrested by the La Mision police and was let go 6 hours later. Now Brad is in the US at a mental facility. I walked into the Santa Monica police department last Saturday as Brad is from Santa Monica and the lady at the front desk said the US doesn't have jurisdiction over Mexico. So the madman will be let out of the hospital at any time. Tim's daughter said there is a detective in San Diego investigating. I have just got to say that this has got to be an epic fail of justice on both sides of the border.
BornFisher
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-19-2019 at 10:28 AM

Terrible! Cops paid off maybe?

"When you catch a fish, you open the door of happiness."
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 2-19-2019 at 10:32 AM

Maybe Brad did it, maybe not. Let investigators do their job before drawing conclusions.

Few facts, lots of conjecture, and half thought out opinions.

Take the local surfer's advice: don't get involved.

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
norte
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-19-2019 at 10:47 AM

Didn't you rant about this once before under a different title with little response?
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-19-2019 at 11:14 AM

Quote: Originally posted by norte  
Didn't you rant about this once before under a different title with little response?

you probably saw it a couple weeks ago on a hypes and gripes FB page.
LancairDriver
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-19-2019 at 11:38 AM

Thanks for the firsthand look into what can be expected in the Mexican justice system. Maybe they need some money for gas before any investigation can proceed. Any word on the LA Bay murders recently, or are they still “investigating”?
Meanwhile let’s wait for the rest of the usual girls chorus to chime in with their sound advice.
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 2-19-2019 at 12:12 PM

I wrote it under Hypes and Grypes. I am here trying to inform the public and I get sarcastic remarks.
Quote: Originally posted by willardguy  

EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 2-19-2019 at 12:14 PM

What LA bay murders? I haven't heard about them.
Quote: Originally posted by LancairDriver  
Thanks for the firsthand look into what can be expected in the Mexican justice system. Maybe they need some money for gas before any investigation can proceed. Any word on the LA Bay murders recently, or are they still “investigating”?
Meanwhile let’s wait for the rest of the usual girls chorus to chime in with their sound advice.
LancairDriver
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-19-2019 at 12:46 PM

Check this out

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=90486

Quote: Originally posted by EnsenadaDr  
What LA bay murders? I haven't heard about them.
Quote: Originally posted by LancairDriver  
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 2-19-2019 at 12:46 PM

I can't imagine he will be let out by the mental health facility. Surely he is acting out there as well. What a shame. The human mind is such a delicate part of our body.

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
norte
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-19-2019 at 03:01 PM

I wrote it under Hypes and Grypes. I am here trying to inform the public and I get sarcastic remarks.
Quote: Originally posted by willardguy  

I see. No response there, so maybe here. You are probably right. "i did this, i did that, no one will listen to me except Nomads".
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 2-19-2019 at 03:52 PM

There are plenty of readers here. Plenty of readers read my article in Hypes and Grypes. I am not out to get readers. I am out to let people know the injustices of the system. My slant on H and G was to let people know the ambulances are not always available despite all the money raised to keep them going. You obviously are reading and commenting, thanks for the interest!!!
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 2-19-2019 at 03:55 PM

The reason being Blanca, is that Brad was a gentle soul. He married a Mexican lady who took over $50,000 from Brad and he also paid for her green card. Then he bought her a BMW for supposedly a Mexican Uber Car. When he depleted his savings, she wanted a divorce. That is what pushed him over the edge, supposedly.
Quote: Originally posted by BajaBlanca  
I can't imagine he will be let out by the mental health facility. Surely he is acting out there as well. What a shame. The human mind is such a delicate part of our body.
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-19-2019 at 04:28 PM

so where was Tim, dead in his house? of what?
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 2-19-2019 at 04:55 PM

The reason being Blanca, is that Brad was a gentle soul. He married a Mexican lady who took over $50,000 from Brad and he also paid for her green card. Then he bought her a BMW for supposedly a Mexican Uber Car. When he depleted his savings, she wanted a divorce. That is what pushed him over the edge, supposedly.

This is ''informing the public'' about ''injustices of the system?'' I see.

This reads like a trashy novella and you're smearing Brad's personal business on a public forum.

By what you've written, Brad needs help. How is gossiping helpful?

Just MHO.

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

F*ck it.
tobias
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-19-2019 at 05:08 PM

So Tim was dead in his trailer or on the beach?
Was he stabbed?
Did the surfer who did not want to get involved witness any violence?
tobias
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-19-2019 at 05:12 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Lee  

This reads like a trashy novella and you're smearing Brad's personal business on a public forum.

Just MHO.

Gossip?
A dead man and a killer at large is hardly gossip. I would like to keep a running tally on all violence in the baja so I can be prepared.
If you have a run in with someone that ends in bloodshed, sorry but people are damn well allowed to discuss that sort of thing openly.
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 2-19-2019 at 05:56 PM

Quote: Originally posted by tobias  

Just MHO.

Gossip?
A dead man and a killer at large is hardly gossip. I would like to keep a running tally on all violence in the baja so I can be prepared.
If you have a run in with someone that ends in bloodshed, sorry but people are damn well allowed to discuss that sort of thing openly.

Brad's wife scammed him of $50,000 and got a green card out of it. Bought her a Beemer, drained his savings, she divorces him and he's on the edge.

If this isn't gossip, and worthless information, except to a doofus like you, I don't know what is.

You've gotten no verifiable fact from the OP, lots of opinion. If you need a ''running tally'' on violence down here, you need to stay home. Grow up!

F*ck it.
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 2-19-2019 at 05:59 PM

Tim was a big guy. He sort of looked like the abomidable snowman. His Facebook page is Tim Pitt and he also has a Tim Pittman. They are both up still. Tim and Brad were next door neighbors. I have a place about 400 feet from both of them. Evidently Brad went into Tim's trailer and Tim fought back but Brad threw a big rock at his head and beat him up with a shovel. Tim was dead right outside his trailer, though I didn't see him. I was warned not to go near him, Good Samaritan laws in Mexico are dicey even if you are a doctor. That is why I went immediately to the ambulance in Primo Tapia. I am not trying to gossip about Brad, Brad was a gentle soul and a good man. I gave him money so he could feed the 5 dogs he adopted. He just snapped. And I want people to know it isn't Mexico or Mexicans this time it was 2 Americans. The surfer saw blood on Brad's face but thought it was just a fight between two guys and at that point he decided to leave it alone. He was also the one that took Tim's ashes out to sea on his surfboard. Word has it that if Brad ever returns to Los Alisitos the community will dispose of him. He almost killed 2 other people and if I hadn't been in my car that would have happened. He had such a crazed look on his face, it wasn't the Brad I knew.

[Edited on 2-20-2019 by EnsenadaDr]
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 2-19-2019 at 06:02 PM

By the way Lee you might have known Tim Pittman. He was about 61 when he died and worked as a contractor and had a family and lived in San Clemente.
Quote: Originally posted by tobias  

Just MHO.

Gossip?

Brad's wife scammed him of $50,000 and got a green card out of it. Bought her a Beemer, drained his savings, she divorces him and he's on the edge.

If this isn't gossip, and worthless information, except to a doofus like you, I don't know what is.

You've gotten no verifiable fact from the OP, lots of opinion. If you need a ''running tally'' on violence down here, you need to stay home. Grow up!

Pages:  1    3

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.