Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2  
Author: Subject: Murder in Los Alisitos
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 2-19-2019 at 06:20 PM
Not their problem ?

".......... I walked into the Santa Monica police department last Saturday as Brad is from Santa Monica and the lady at the front desk said the US doesn't have jurisdiction over Mexico.........."

Doesn't the U.S. have Extraterritorial Jurisdiction over criminal acts when both are U.S. citizens ?
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 2-19-2019 at 06:24 PM

Thank you Bill there was a murder of a gay man that was committed by David Meza a few years back in Rosarito. Very interesting case it was on MSNBC Filthy Rich you can see if for $3.00 on Amazon. They were both Americans and David is spending the rest of his life in jail in CA. I was really upset with that receptionist but Tim's daughter said the SD detective was investigating.
Quote: Originally posted by MrBillM  
".......... I walked into the Santa Monica police department last Saturday as Brad is from Santa Monica and the lady at the front desk said the US doesn't have jurisdiction over Mexico.........."

Doesn't the U.S. have Extraterritorial Jurisdiction over criminal acts when both are U.S. citizens ?
norte
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-19-2019 at 06:29 PM

Geeze. Nothing in the news. Just the ensenada doctor (who would not help) passing wind. From the sound of things, I think she had a crush on Brad...but Brad found himself a nice Mexican lady.... More Fake news?
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 2-19-2019 at 06:31 PM

No Brad was not my type. Sorry to disappoint you Norte. Why don't you just stop responding? I would love to know your real name but you probably want to hide behind your Norte Façade. More Fake News? Now don't tell me you are a Trump supporter?
Quote: Originally posted by norte  
Geeze. Nothing in the news. Just the ensenada doctor (who would not help) passing wind. From the sound of things, I think she had a crush on Brad...but Brad found himself a nice Mexican lady.... More Fake news?

[Edited on 2-20-2019 by EnsenadaDr]
norte
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-19-2019 at 09:21 PM

Quote: Originally posted by EnsenadaDr  
No Brad was not my type. Sorry to disappoint you Norte. Why don't you just stop responding? I would love to know your real name but you probably want to hide behind your Norte Façade. More Fake News? Now don't tell me you are a Trump supporter?

And EnsenadaDr is not fake and a facade?
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 2-19-2019 at 10:19 PM

I am a licensed Mexican physician. Go to the website and check my name.

And EnsenadaDr is not fake and a facade?
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 2-20-2019 at 09:11 AM

The reason being Blanca, is that Brad was a gentle soul. He married a Mexican lady who took over $50,000 from Brad and he also paid for her green card. Then he bought her a BMW for supposedly a Mexican Uber Car. When he depleted his savings, she wanted a divorce. That is what pushed him over the edge, supposedly.

There is a clinical term of what you call guys like Brad, and that's a pathetic loser. Men aren't the only ones who go fishing to get their prey, many Mexican women, supposedly with a low educational level, often go fishing for educated losers gringos like Brad, giving him enough string, before she reels in the big sucker, and only releases him after she gets him to max out his ATM and credit cards for her. It's called catch and release.

I bet the Mexican wife, was about half of Brad's age?

But usually with these guys like Brad, they usually just get depressed and cry into their beer, and later pick up their life and finds another woman, to make the same mistake again.

EnsenadaDr, I know you are a Mexican doctor, but I'm not sure if I could figure out your motivation to follow Brad to Santa Monica, because on one hand you seem outrage he got away with murder, but on the other hand you seem to want to help him, or find out why he flipped out.

EnsenadaDr, stay away from Brad, I don't want to later here some psycho bit your face off in a mental rage.

You probably never really known Brad, it could be he is off his meds and he suffers from a deep psychosis, or that he found out that Tim, was doing his wife, and he had a moment of insanity, and it's still going on.

It's not normal for a mild mannered guy to suddenly flip out and turn into Hannibal Lecter, and choke and bite people, and then run off like a rabid dog foaming at the mouth, even if his wife left him.

Let the authorities handle it, the US can extradite Brad, back to Mexico, if Mexico, requests it, although I usually only hear of Mexico, extraditing wanted criminals back to the US.

EnsenadaDr, when you go back home in Ensenada, I want you to buy some bear spray, and a stun gun, in case Brad comes back to the scene of the crime.

A BMW Mexican UBER? I didn't know that Ensenada, offered UberBLACK service.

[Edited on 2-23-2019 by JoeJustJoe]

EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 2-20-2019 at 09:20 AM

Joe as I might have told you, I am doing quite a bit of business in West Los Angeles and Hollywood. My company has an office in West Hollywood and I stayed at a hotel in Santa Monica last Friday night as part of my work so it was right around the corner. No I didn't follow Brad also Brad was not necessarily educated he went to Santa Monica for high school but really had a learning disability and sold toys in LA up until recently. He was sort of slow but always polite. It's such a shame for both of my neighbors.
LancairDriver
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-20-2019 at 09:48 AM

Sounds like Joe has done a very good self analysis being able to identify so closely to a person he obviously otherwise knows nothing about.

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  
The reason being Blanca, is that Brad was a gentle soul. He married a Mexican lady who took over $50,000 from Brad and he also paid for her green card. Then he bought her a BMW for supposedly a Mexican Uber Car. When he depleted his savings, she wanted a divorce. That is what pushed him over the edge, supposedly.

There is a clinical term of what you call guys like Brad, and that's a pathetic loser. Men aren't the only ones who go fishing to get their prey, many Mexican women, supposedly with a low educational level, often go fishing for educated losers gringos like Brad, giving him enough string, before she reels in the big sucker, and only releases him after she gets him to max out his ATM and credit cards for her. It's called catch and release.

I bet the Mexican wife, was about half of Brad's age?

But usually with these guys like Brad, they usually just get depressed and cry into their beer, and later pick up their life and finds another woman, to make the same mistake again.

Janene, I know you are a Mexican doctor, but I'm not sure if I could figure out your motivation to follow Brad to Santa Monica, because on one hand you seem outrage he got away with murder, but on the other hand you seem to want to help him, or find out why he flipped out.

Janene, stay away from Brad, I don't want to later here some psycho bit your face off in a mental rage.

You probably never really known Brad, it could be he is off his meds and he suffers from a deep psychosis, or that he found out that Tim, was doing his wife, and he had a moment of insanity, and it's still going on.

It's not normal for a mild mannered guy to suddenly flip out and turn into Hannibal Lecter, and choke and bite people, and then run off like a rabid dog foaming at the mouth, even if his wife left him.

Let the authorities handle it, the US can extradite Brad, back to Mexico, if Mexico, requests it, although I usually only hear of Mexico, extraditing wanted criminals back to the US.

Janene, when you go back home in Ensenada, I want you to buy some bear spray, and a stud gun, in case Brad comes back to the scene of the crime.

A BMW Mexican UBER? I didn't know that Ensenada, offered UberBLACK service.

[Edited on 2-20-2019 by JoeJustJoe]

[Edited on 2-20-2019 by LancairDriver]
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 2-20-2019 at 11:08 AM

Quote: Originally posted by LancairDriver  
Sounds like Joe has done a very good self analysis being able to identify so closely to a person he obviously otherwise knows nothing about.
[Edited on 2-20-2019 by LancairDriver]

I'm flummoxed as to why Joe has to weigh in on such a sensitive subject. Something he knows absolutely nothing about.

Stick to politics Joe. Why besmirch Brad's character with conjecture? This stuff is beneath you. Take a break. You'er losing support here. I think.

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 2-20-2019 at 11:11 AM

I think Joe does have a good theory as to what happened actually even though he isn't popular with the Trump supporters.
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 2-20-2019 at 11:25 AM
One NEVER Knows ?

.......... When the wrong Stud may come along ?

Joe's Helpful Hint:

" ........ I want you to buy some bear spray, and a stud gun ........ "
JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 2-20-2019 at 11:31 AM

I think Joe does have a good theory as to what happened actually even though he isn't popular with the Trump supporters.

Thank you EnsenadaDr , they don't know we go way back and sometimes I ask you for free medical advice and you give it freely.

They don't know I'm just concerned for you or that I have a lot of psychological knowledge and Educational degrees in this field, or that I personally know a lot of pathetic losers who go to Mexico to find love in all the wrong places.

I'm not always right and I figured he was a little more educated than I first thought.

Both EnsenadaDr, and I have dealt with a few psychopaths in the past years but I think this Brad is on another level and I hope she keeps away from him.

No last names were used and Brad is not a member of this site so I have no problems calling him deranged and yes I believe EnsenadaDr version of events.

EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 2-20-2019 at 11:44 AM

As a matter of fact Joe you were right on the money the ex-wife to be told me personally that Brad got violent with her and that is why she is divorcing him but at the same time I heard about the other factors I mentioned. She also did mention he was taken off his anti-psychotic medication as you mentioned might be a factor about 6 months before the crime and that he had been also diagnosed bipolar. Who would have known?
AKgringo
Elite Nomad

Mood: Retireded

[*] posted on 2-23-2019 at 08:51 AM
Off Topic forum

There is a reason most of us do not visit the "Off Topic" forum. Please don't bring it here!

[Edited on 2-23-2019 by AKgringo]

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!

"Could do better if he tried!" Report card comments from most of my grade school teachers. Sadly, still true!
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 2-23-2019 at 09:37 AM

Joe please don't start in about Greengoes here. This thread was about a sad end to a person's life. I appreciated your comments about the psychology as to why Brad did what he did. I received a U2U concerning Brad. The member here wrote me and said my description of Brad was right on. The member here was also from Santa Monica and knew Brad and his family that he was a little slow in high school and in fact did sell toys. I did ask him if Brad had a propensity for being violent in high school but I haven't received an answer. Brad was in his mid sixties he actually looked a lot younger, usually the blonde surfer types age prematurely but Brad had nice skin and was in pretty good shape for his age. But like you mentioned this goes way beyond bipolar. Ted Bundy is still a fascination after 40 years and even the younger generation wonders how the human mind can snap. Please respect this thread and do not mention any of the collective site on this thread. They have nothing to do with this. How do we prevent violence like this happening in our neighborhood? What are the warning signs?

[Edited on 2-23-2019 by EnsenadaDr]
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 2-23-2019 at 10:21 AM

Doc,
Good idea....and well presented.....

:light:

Joe....you could take GG's bait....don't bother ;)

Don't believe everything you think....
JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 2-23-2019 at 10:39 AM

Joe please don't start in about Greengoes here. This thread was about a sad end to a person's life. I appreciated your comments about the psychology as to why Brad did what he did. I received a U2U concerning Brad. The member here wrote me and said my description of Brad was right on. The member here was also from Santa Monica and knew Brad and his family that he was a little slow in high school and in fact did sell toys. I did ask him if Brad had a propensity for being violent in high school but I haven't received an answer. Brad was in his mid sixties he actually looked a lot younger, usually the blonde surfer types age prematurely but Brad had nice skin and was in pretty good shape for his age. But like you mentioned this goes way beyond bipolar. Ted Bundy is still a fascination after 40 years and even the younger generation wonders how the human mind can snap. Please respect this thread and do not mention any of the collective site on this thread. They have nothing to do with this. How do we prevent violence like this happening in our neighborhood? What are the warning signs?

[Edited on 2-23-2019 by EnsenadaDr]

Sorry EnsenadaDr, Greengoes, and others were trying to bother me, and I notice a few of them always do the same to you, and that I can't understand, except I think it has to do with you being a strong woman.

And I felt your thread kinda ran it's course, it's interesting and I believe it, because I know you would not just make up a story. However, I don't blame other for questioning you, especially if they are not familiar with you.

You are after all alleging a murder took place, and that's a serious charge, so if you want to continue this thread, at some point you're going to have to present evidence a murder took place, because something as serious as this usually has a headline, or other members here would have heard about it.

I also have to still admit, I'm still in the dark of your motivation Doc?

Are you out to seek justice for Tim, or are you out to help Brad, the alleged murderer on the lamb. Do you want to see a first degree murder charge, or an insanity plea for Brad?

If you want send me a U2U of Brad's full time, and I could do a brief background check for you, and see if anything comes up.

Schizophrenia, hallucinations and delusions, starts to show symptoms from ages of 16 to about 30, so it's probably unlikely Brad, had any serious mental illness still in high school, although he may have been slow and weird to others.

greengoes
Select Nomad

Mood: Today I slay the Red Dot.

[*] posted on 2-23-2019 at 11:03 AM

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  

Sorry EnsenadaDr, Greengoes, and others were trying to bother me, and I notice a few of them always do the same to you, and that I can't understand, except I think it has to do with you being a strong woman.

I wouldn't say "trying". :lol::lol:

Remember Dave who posted here years ago? A well mannered guy and very knowledgeable.

Do you recall the anti-Semitic pictures you posted which more or less drove him away?

Do you recall all the other disparaging remarks you have made over the years?

And now you want to come here and put on your righteous BS persona, ya sick fook?

As for the doc and this story, why would you bother posting some gossip you were involved in
that was two weeks old? Boredom for gossip or some other alleged reason?

What would McFez say about you two now?

What would DENNIS say about you two?

Pfffttt

ANUNCIATE AQUI
DISPONIBLE
INFORMES LLAMA SNOWBALL - 646-115-7754
John Harper
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-23-2019 at 04:27 PM

My roommate in Campo Lopez (just north of Alisitos) has heard about this killing/murder. I guess Tim was known there, and had done some work on the rock "castle" at the point. Who knows why it has not shown up in print somewhere, but it sounds like EnsenadaDr is correct that it took place. She also mentioned a "Brad" being involved, although she does not know him. She said he was called "Big Brad" or something to that effect.

John

[Edited on 2-23-2019 by John Harper]
 Pages:  1  2  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.