BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: For the first time, Ensenada is on the list of the 50 most violent cities on Earth
CLathrop
Banned

[*] posted on 3-13-2019 at 09:18 AM
For the first time, Ensenada is on the list of the 50 most violent cities on Earth

Tijuana and Ensenada are in 1st and 34th place on the list of the 50 most violent cities in the world for 2018, according to the Citizen's Council of Safety and Criminal Justice.

March 12, 2019 - It is the first time in the history of the list that Ensenada appeared and it did so with a rate of 46.60 murders per 100,000 inhabitants, a figure very far from lethal Tijuana with reported 138.26 murders per 100,000 inhabitants.

Baja California cities are a part of the historic figures for Mexico on that list: 15 of the 50 most deadly cities on the planet, which represents 30% of the list.

José Antonio Ortega, president of the Citizen Council for Safety and Criminal Justice, presented his report in Mexico City and said that Mexico has five of the 10 most violent cities.

http://www.4vientos.net/2019/03/12/ensenada-entra-por-primer...
JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-13-2019 at 09:37 AM

Who is this wack-ado who joined the forum just to post crime statistics of Baja. 6 posts and 6 crime story threads.

I wonder if this is what his life's ambition was when he was just a little tot.

See Baja California in 4K: https://youtu.be/4VNTIhRa6q0

Ever wanted to camp on a deserted island in the Sea of Cortez? https://youtu.be/g3ThXCm3XSA

Come along for a ride of the famous Seven Sisters https://youtu.be/hrdzmTWPUQs

Bubba
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-13-2019 at 09:40 AM

Quote: Originally posted by JZ  
Who is this wack-ado who joined the forum just to post crime statistics of Baja. 6 posts and 6 crime story threads.

Most trolls have an agenda, hard telling what the little fellas is.

Making America Great Again
John Harper
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-13-2019 at 09:46 AM

Seems like a real cheery fellow. Nothing but bad news to report.

John
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 3-13-2019 at 10:16 AM

:):)
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 3-13-2019 at 10:22 AM

LOL
If the goal is to keep Nomads away from Baja, it just won't work. Many of us live in the United States, and we are at risk of being robbed or killed the second we leave our home!

If the goal is education, then fine, but how about introducing yourself and telling us where you like to go in Baja. Or, if you have never been, what would you like to find out about the greatest peninsula on earth...???

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 3-13-2019 at 11:22 AM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
LOL
If the goal is to keep Nomads away from Baja, it just won't work. Many of us live in the United States, and we are at risk of being robbed or killed the second we leave our home!

If the goal is education, then fine, but how about introducing yourself and telling us where you like to go in Baja. Or, if you have never been, what would you like to find out about the greatest peninsula on earth...???

I am onboard with DK on this.
Please post every bad piece of info about Baja that you have.
Thank you for informing us. I will make my own decisions.
I don't care what your agenda is.

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

sancho
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-13-2019 at 12:23 PM

Quote: Originally posted by fishbuck  

I am onboard with DK on this.

Fishbuck, I'll give you that 1. Just don't go GOP, anti
science on us. Watching LA news is very disheartening,
every nite shootings, stabbing, child murder, pure mayhem,
I would have to agree, unless it changes, I don't fear Mex

fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 3-13-2019 at 12:35 PM

I waiting to hear from my whales on the science issue I believe you are refering to.

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 3-13-2019 at 01:23 PM

I love science and practice it when I go to the same beach for over 50 years and can see with my own eyes that the sea level remains unaltered... But, go ahead and believe those tax-funded government people who need the fear and drama of such hysteria to keep the funds rolling in!

I know things change, nothing is static, but climate changes slowly, over many hundreds to thousands of years. If man was responsible for changing the climate in one or two generations, it would be so obviously different and not just by millimeters.

We had the dirtiest industry in the early to mid-1900s and are now so much cleaner (well maybe not Communist China or other countries) than before. To keep blaming the Western Democracies and wanting to tax the people who live here over this is not only unfair but counterproductive to the goals desired.

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-13-2019 at 01:26 PM

...and there you have it! you knew it was coming :lol:
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 3-13-2019 at 01:31 PM

yep, I hate to disappoint! :lol:

norte
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-13-2019 at 03:18 PM

LOL

DavidK, your comment about danger is like your science. nonsensical. If you are in danger of being robbed or killed the second you leave your house, your living somewhere other than the USA. :lol:
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 3-13-2019 at 03:50 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JZ  

Good question, and maybe this is just a coincidence, but a few of us noticed a few days ago, that Chuck, aka Fulano, disgraced banned "Baja Nomad" member, who has intense hatred against Mexico, Mexicans, and Muslims, all his negative Facebook group sites have been pulled,which I have dubbed the "collective," and even his old "hate site" on the regular forum has been closed!

Wack-ado, doesn't even begin to describe this cult leader, and his followers, but the pattern of the negative postings about Baja is unmistakable, but keep in mind, there are a handful of followers that will do the work for their cult master.

In the OT I put out a question for Greengoes, who is an administrator at the "collective" and I have asked him what happened to the "collective sites, and now who is left to warn about dangers of Mexico?

So hopefully, if we are nice, Grengoes, will tell us what happened, and maybe Greengoes will tell us what he and Wooosh, will now do for a job during the day?

David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 3-13-2019 at 03:52 PM

Quote: Originally posted by norte  

DavidK, your comment about danger is like your science. nonsensical. If you are in danger of being robbed or killed the second you leave your house, your living somewhere other than the USA. :lol:

Then, you are living in ... (what is that river that goes through Egypt)?

JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-13-2019 at 04:11 PM

BTW Facebook is down, so expect a lot of traitors, who left the Baja forums, for Facebook, will come back here to get their fix until at least Facebook, is up again.

norte
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-13-2019 at 04:13 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  
BTW Facebook is down, so expect a lot of traitors, who left the Baja forums, for Facebook, will come back here to get their fix until at least Facebook, is up again.

I was just on it. Maybe its just you?
norte
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-13-2019 at 04:14 PM

Then, you are living in ... (what is that river that goes through Egypt)?

Yes sorry for the spelling your, you're, you are....notise yu still culd not adddress the izue tho.
JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-13-2019 at 04:27 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  

I was just on it. Maybe its just you?

It's not just me, but I think it's selective in different places around the world, and while you may be able to sign on, you might not have all the functions available.

Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp are still down for some users around the world

Timinator
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-13-2019 at 06:43 PM

From what my buddy told me who lives there, it's the cartels cleaning up the street trash. Something the local police won't do, so they're doing it. Lot's of deaths in the last few months.
 Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.