Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Leave it to Mexicans to make a Margaritas out of Limons
paranewbi
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-19-2019 at 09:03 AM

Quote: Originally posted by weebray  
Why am I not surprised that xenophobic, odious, racists exist here on a sight that is basically set up to venerate a beautiful, rich and diverse country? I guess it's why pedophiles love schoolyards.

Another progressive/left delusional, who lives in his fortress with his wealth in a country where millions would relocate to somewhere else if given the chance.
Notice most cry when deported back to your 'beautiful, rich, diverse country'?
Funny how you think you define what this site is set up for...but that's typical of snowflakes.
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 3-19-2019 at 09:13 AM

Quote: Originally posted by paranewbi  

JJJ presents the typical leftist/progressive tactic in demanding to regulate speech. 'we' as in those who think as I do...not specifically but generally, which some do think as Fishbuck states, is not allowed by JJJ because it does not fit his agenda. This is what has happened in Cali where we are no longer supposed to say He or Her, we are told to say they or them by the left.

The quoted article by the poster is from Mexico News Daily...if you read the other articles written along with this one, you would get the notion that what Fishbuck said about culture is all over those pages.

But JJJ doesn't want us to discuss such issues, he rather suppress the exchange of dialogue and guards the status quo. That's where the left maintains its power.

Why am I not surprised Paranewbi sems to support xenophobic posts on "Baja Nomad." You above most should know how hard working Mexicans are since you still blame Mexicans immigrant construction workers putting you out of business.

There are limits to free speech especially on forums that have an anti-racism rules.

Negative stereotyping has no place in the work place, schools, public places, and on most forums or Facebook group sites.

MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 3-19-2019 at 09:54 AM
Getting Wired

GOOD barbed wire used to be hard to come by (and expensive) in Baja.

At the time, the barbed wire available locally (from China ?) was inferior and pricey. I "imported" (packed under my gear) quite a few rolls (2-3 at a time) over 3-4 months for my landlord in Percebu when he had to redo the property line fence.
Brian L
Nomad

Mood: No Bad Days

[*] posted on 3-19-2019 at 10:13 AM

Quote: Originally posted by fishbuck  
And a MAN does not steal under any circumstances.
He would never allow himself to ever get in that desperate of a situation.

[Edited on 3-19-2019 by fishbuck]

Dude, you're like Trump tweeting in the middle of the night. Crazy much? Three kooky posts in a row. Sitting in bed, dementia kicking in, gonna show these people....

Brian
Russ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-19-2019 at 10:36 AM

I laughed my bunns off when I read an international news article about how the USA could not maintain a security razor wire fence from being stolen from the secure border. I can just imagine the day when a rash of new "No Tel Motels" go up along the border built with equipment and materials suppose to be our new Berlin Wall:bounce:

[Edited on 3-19-2019 by Russ]

Bahia Concepcion where life starts...given a chance!
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 3-19-2019 at 11:35 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Brian L  
Quote: Originally posted by fishbuck  
And a MAN does not steal under any circumstances.
He would never allow himself to ever get in that desperate of a situation.

[Edited on 3-19-2019 by fishbuck]

Dude, you're like Trump tweeting in the middle of the night. Crazy much? Three kooky posts in a row. Sitting in bed, dementia kicking in, gonna show these people....

My mother always told me I could grow up and be president.
I guess I finally made it.
Thanks for pointing that out.
And thank you for comparing me to Mr. President Trump. Best leader in the world... ever...

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 3-19-2019 at 11:44 AM

Here we go again..... :barf:

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-19-2019 at 11:57 AM

Quote: Originally posted by bajabuddha  

Do you ever stand up to anything?

Oh right, just go back on topic and sing kumbaya, while hating on Mexicans.

bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 3-19-2019 at 07:24 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  
Quote: Originally posted by bajabuddha  

Do you ever stand up to anything?

Oh right, just go back on topic and sing kumbaya, while hating on Mexicans.

Sowwy, don't converse with trolls.

Carry on witcher bad self. :P

p.s. ~ I've stood up for more than you've ever sat on, Joey boyo.

[Edited on 3-20-2019 by bajabuddha]

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-20-2019 at 10:15 AM

This should make a few of you happy now that a few Mexicans were arrested for taking down the ugly irresponsible, and inhuman' razor wire on top of the border fence that's really was not going to stop a determined immigrant.

According to the Sierra Club, razor wire is threatening to wildlife, but I guess not anymore.

Mexicans arrested in Tijuana for stealing razor wire from the top of border fence

Concertina wire installed on the top of fencing at the border between San Diego, Calif., and Tijuana is being stolen by people in Mexico and used to boost security around their own residences.

More than a dozen people have been arrested since last week in connection with stealing the military-grade razor wire that troops have been adhering onto the border fence, Tijuana's border liaison unit director, Reynaldo Gonzalez Mora, told the San Diego Union Tribune.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mexicans-arrested-in...

Bubba
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-20-2019 at 02:56 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  
This should make a few of you happy now that a few Mexicans were arrested for taking down the ugly irresponsible, and inhuman' razor wire on top of the border fence that's really was not going to stop a determined immigrant.

According to the Sierra Club, razor wire is threatening to wildlife, but I guess not anymore.

Mexicans arrested in Tijuana for stealing razor wire from the top of border fence

Concertina wire installed on the top of fencing at the border between San Diego, Calif., and Tijuana is being stolen by people in Mexico and used to boost security around their own residences.

More than a dozen people have been arrested since last week in connection with stealing the military-grade razor wire that troops have been adhering onto the border fence, Tijuana's border liaison unit director, Reynaldo Gonzalez Mora, told the San Diego Union Tribune.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mexicans-arrested-in...

Oh Jeezus, now you're quoting the Sierra Club? Bwahahaha!

Making America Great Again
bajarich
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-21-2019 at 03:48 PM

Could be that the Mexicans took Trumps word for it and assumed that since the Mexicans were paying for it, they would just claim thier share. Little did they know that Trump was lying to them too.
Brian L
Nomad

Mood: No Bad Days

[*] posted on 3-21-2019 at 04:19 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bajarich  
Could be that the Mexicans took Trumps word for it and assumed that since the Mexicans were paying for it, they would just claim thier share. Little did they know that Trump was lying to them too.

Sounds about right!

Brian
BajaMama
Super Nomad

Mood: Got Baja fever!!

[*] posted on 3-23-2019 at 11:18 AM

"We're gonna build a big beautiful wall and Mexico's going to steal it.":D:light:
Alan
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-24-2019 at 09:23 AM

Apparently mexicans agree that walls and razor wire are effective deterrents!:biggrin:

In Memory of E-57
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 3-24-2019 at 09:54 AM
Distrust thy Neighbor

With neighbors like THAT ....................... Driving through those "wired" neighborhoods in Mexico, one can easily understand their desiring razor-sharp security.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.