Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Need 1 year fishing license info
pacsur
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-20-2019 at 12:00 PM
Need 1 year fishing license info

Looking for a site or location to purchase a 1 year fishing license for BCS, or in Los Cabos?
Cancamo
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-20-2019 at 01:27 PM

Fonmar office in Zacatal. Coming from the north, (airport), turn right at Tornell tire shop, half block up on the left.
Rossman
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-20-2019 at 02:12 PM

This site is where I have gotten mine.

https://www.sportfishingbcs.gob.mx/

As you may know, they stopped selling the annual permits in December last year. I has what looked like an official press release from FONMAR come across my Facebook wall this morning that stated that the site will be upgraded this afternoon and annual permits will again be available. One must take this information with a grain of salt because FONMAR's official response since January has been "will be available in two weeks" or "will be available next week". The real time information at the time of this posting is.......Annual permits not available yet. Check it tomorrow morning.

fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 3-20-2019 at 02:17 PM

How can they check for licenses if the don't sell them?
I can't imagine a Mexican Citizen buying daily fishing licenses?

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

ncampion
Super Nomad

Mood: Retired and Loving it

[*] posted on 3-20-2019 at 02:50 PM

This just posted on a Loreto forum....

Annual, monthly, weekly and daily fishing licenses are available at the marina in Loreto again starting today, Mar 20.

December 1st, the Mexican Federal Government changed leadership based on the July national elections and most federal contracts were being reviewed by the new administration.

The new contract with Conapesca has been finalized and Fonmar is now able to sell daily, weekly, monthly and yearly permits. They are working on the website to add them back for those who utilize www.sportfishingbcs.gob.mx to make the purchase and should be available later this afternoon.

Living Large in Loreto. Off-grid and happy.
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 3-20-2019 at 02:52 PM

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

pacsur
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-20-2019 at 05:53 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Rossman  

As you may know, they stopped selling the annual permits in December last year. I has what looked like an official press release from FONMAR come across my Facebook wall this morning that stated that the site will be upgraded this afternoon and annual permits will again be available. One must take this information with a grain of salt because FONMAR's official response since January has been "will be available in two weeks" or "will be available next week". The real time information at the time of this posting is.......Annual permits not available yet. Check it tomorrow morning.

Thank you for the link, I searched this site earlier and only found daily and weekly, even the other gob.mx sites only had daily and weekly, my friend said they are at the ramp checking licenses every morning in Puerto Los Cabos.
pacsur
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-20-2019 at 06:00 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Cancamo  
Fonmar office in Zacatal. Coming from the north, (airport), turn right at Tornell tire shop, half block up on the left.

Thank you, I think I know where it’s at, is it a little past Vado Santa Rosa or are there 2 Tornell's?
Cancamo
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-20-2019 at 07:46 PM

It's the older Tornell on the west side of the road with newer Pemex on the north side of it. Kilometer 34.8 Carr Trans. I think there is a newer one now on the other side of the highway.
Pretty sure it's north of the vado, I just look for the Tornell.

Rossman
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-21-2019 at 04:26 AM

Quote: Originally posted by pacsur  
Quote: Originally posted by Rossman  

Thank you for the link, I searched this site earlier and only found daily and weekly, even the other gob.mx sites only had daily and weekly, my friend said they are at the ramp checking licenses every morning in Puerto Los Cabos.

Just checked the site this morning and they have all 4 available. Day, week, month and year.
Cancamo
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-21-2019 at 10:32 AM

Just on the south side of the arroyo, OXO and pemex on the corner.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.