Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: Ride report
advrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-14-2019 at 09:24 AM

LOL, I'm trying to stretch it out! Wish I could spend a month in Baja and give a 30 day report.. It's seems with each motorcycle trip we are finding harder and more remote single track, some amazing stuff. For the non moto people think of the most remote dirt roads you have driven without seeing anyone or any recent sign of people passing.
BajaRun
Nomad

Mood: Just Cruisin'

[*] posted on 4-14-2019 at 10:07 AM

Very Cool :cool:
advrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-15-2019 at 03:43 PM

So after a couple of days of R&R in SF it was time to head back to Tecate. We rode across the dry lake bed to avoid as much pavement as we could....

Last picture was taken several days before SF but I just put it at the end!

Hope everyone enjoyed the pictures and a little of our story. We ride Baja every year for about 10-12 days. We all have 500's and 990 adventure bikes, but the 500's have been the go to bikes the last few years. We are always collecting tacks and working on next years ride, the more remote the better, so the smaller bikes make more sense!
We ride self supported and have everything we need with us. We use to camp more but that requires a lot more gear, so the last few years we having been hitting hotels every night. We enjoy a nice bed, warm food, a cold beer or three and the interaction with the locals....

Thanks for reading.

David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 8-1-2019 at 06:14 PM

Great to see these trip photos again!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

advrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-1-2019 at 06:24 PM

Funny you say that, I just went back and looked at all of them again! Hope next years will be even better, maybe a little drone action?
Marc
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Waiting

[*] posted on 9-4-2019 at 05:00 PM

Fun!:bounce::bounce:
advrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-6-2019 at 08:48 AM

Thanks for reading and commenting...
HCR
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-19-2019 at 06:41 AM

Great photos and thanks for reviews of hotels stayed.

Use it up, wear it out, make do, or do without.
advrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-19-2019 at 09:13 AM

My pleasure, nice to be able to give back a litte info for all of the help I get from this site!
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.