BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3    5
Author: Subject: Trump gives Mexico a 'one-year warning' to stop drugs, migrants or he will tax cars and close border
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 4-6-2019 at 11:02 AM

Quote: Originally posted by fishbuck  
MS-13 gang member detained at border with 'fake family unit' sent texts telling others to do the same, CBP says.

FOX News VideosApril 5, 2019, 10:44 AM GMT

In an exclusive interview, the Rio Grande Border Patrol chief tells Fox News that migrants recognize there are gaps in U.S. immigration policies.

Good Ol' fair and balanced "Fox news." I did see the video, but the video was short of detail, like exactly who was arrested, how did they know he was MS-13, and what happened to the family unit, or the kid, that was traveling with the alleged MS-13 gang member.

But lets say what "Fox News" was saying was accurate. So far there are not a lot of MS-13, members being detained from the caravans, and so far there have been zero Muslim terrorists caught traveling in the caravans, which Trump, claimed without evidence there were a lot of such criminals.

Hey Fishbuck, can you please control your bigoted statements against Mexicans, and other Hispanics. So far in the last couple of weeks, you have been going nuts on the racist posts.

In the last few of your posts regarding the wall topics you have called Latinos south of the border, primitive, poor, heathens, peasant kids, and you compared the caravan to a swarm of locusts.

In this thread you have called them loser peasants!

If you really feel this way about Mexicans, Fishbuck, why do you even spend time in Mexico?

And once again, you can see why Trump's spends so much time on immigration issues, it's because he knows what his base wants.

Fishbuck wrote: " These loser peasants create their own misery and are trying to spread their filth on the US side.

fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 4-6-2019 at 11:17 AM

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  
MS-13 gang member detained at border with 'fake family unit' sent texts telling others to do the same, CBP says.

In an exclusive interview, the Rio Grande Border Patrol chief tells Fox News that migrants recognize there are gaps in U.S. immigration policies.

Good Ol' fair and balanced "Fox news." I did see the video, but the video was short of detail, like exactly who was arrested, how did they know he was MS-13, and what happened to the family unit, or the kid, that was traveling with the alleged MS-13 gang member.

But lets say what "Fox News" was saying was accurate. So far there are not a lot of MS-13, members being detained from the caravans, and so far there have been zero Muslim terrorists caught traveling in the caravans, which Trump, claimed without evidence there were a lot of such criminals.

Hey Fishbuck, can you please control your bigoted statements against Mexicans, and other Hispanics. So far in the last couple of weeks, you have been going nuts on the racist posts.

In the last few of your posts regarding the wall topics you have called Latinos south of the border, primitive, poor, heathens, peasant kids, and you compared the caravan to a swarm of locusts.

If you really feel this way about Mexicans, Fishbuck, why do you even spend time in Mexico?

And once again, you can see why Trump's spends so much time on immigration issues, it's because he knows what his base wants.

Fishbuck wrote: " These loser peasants create their own misery and are trying to spread their filth on the US side.

I stand by my statement joe.
That is a factual statement not biggoted.
You are the one trying to make it biggoted.
If fact you infered that everyone in Mexico is a loser peasant. Shame on you Joe.
I spend time in Mexico because I meet many fine people there. All kinds.
Like Antonio from Desert Hawks, And Blanca...
That's why joe, thats why.
The people in Terra Peninsular are a colection of scientist, phlanthropers, lovers of nature, and lovers of man.
They give free clinics to the local villages to teach sustainabily etc.
I don't know them all but predominantely Mexican, well educated, and sucessful in their careers.
Maybe you should meet them joe... you could use some... perspective.

[Edited on 4-6-2019 by fishbuck]

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

norte
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2019 at 12:43 PM

If fact you infered that everyone in Mexico is a loser peasant. Shame on you Joe.
The people in Terra Peninsular are a colection of scientist, phlanthropers, lovers of nature, and lovers of man.
I don't know them all but predominantely Mexican, well educated, and sucessful in their careers.

You are aware that Terra Peninsular is rooted in Southern California and financed primarily with gringo money, right? You are also aware that they bought property that is embroiled in a long time court dispute (apparently with no research) using that gringo money, and now are in danger of losing it...right? You are aware that tRUMP can not bail you out on this one right?
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 4-6-2019 at 12:55 PM

So?

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 4-6-2019 at 02:36 PM

Fishbuck, I know you stand by your statement, where you called Latinos, south of the border, primitive, poor, heathens, locusts, and peasants.

If that's not bigotry, then it's negative stereotyping, and if you feel all or most Latinos, are like that, than it's simple white supremacy.

See with Trump, he making it easy for a good portion of of Americans, to say what they really feelings, and it's scapegoating people of color for many of the Trump's voters lot in life.

This is why only last year we have the march in Charlottesville, and Trump, refused to denounce the neo-N-zis, and in fact said, there were good people on both sides.

It also doesn't surprise me that the good people on "Baja Nomad" won't call you when you are bashing the hell out of Hispanics, south of the border, with the exception of myself, the Goat, and maybe a few select more members here.

caj13
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2019 at 03:19 PM

hey Fishy,

11 Saudis crossed the border in to america and killed 3000 people. How come your orange overlord hasn't tried to stop that pipeline? Oh yeah, I forgot, money - right.
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 4-6-2019 at 05:34 PM

Fishbuck, I know you stand by your statement, where you called Latinos, south of the border, primitive, poor, heathens, locusts, and peasants.

If that's not bigotry, then it's negative stereotyping, and if you feel all or most Latinos, are like that, than it's simple white supremacy.

See with Trump, he making it easy for a good portion of of Americans, to say what they really feelings, and it's scapegoating people of color for many of the Trump's voters lot in life.

This is why only last year we have the march in Charlottesville, and Trump, refused to denounce the neo-N-zis, and in fact said, there were good people on both sides.

It also doesn't surprise me that the good people on "Baja Nomad" won't call you when you are bashing the hell out of Hispanics, south of the border, with the exception of myself, the Goat, and maybe a few select more members here.

You're the one calling them Latinos.
They are probably Canadians...;)

The fact remains that wherever they came from they are a filthy mass trying to invade the United States illegally and steal from us.
I don't care where they came from. We are stopping them.
God Bless the United States of America and Mr. President Trump.
Vote Trump.:cool:
Thank you Joe.

[Edited on 4-7-2019 by fishbuck]

Alan
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2019 at 06:21 PM

The caravans aren't exactly composed of Central America's best and brightest yet there is a need for them. Time to bring back the Bracero Program so there is a legal opportunity for them to support their families.

In Memory of E-57
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2019 at 07:00 PM

The fact remains that wherever they came from they are a filthy mass trying to invade the United States illegally and steal from us.
I don't care where they came from. We are stopping them.

Where ever you got the idea that things are better at the border, hate to pop your bubble there. guy. Seriously, things have gotten worse.

'The number of migrants daily crossing the U.S. border hit a decade-long record of 4,100 on Tuesday, says border commissioner Kevin McAleenan.''

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2019/03/28/dhs-border-cros...

Read the article. Find out how many ''illegal'' migrants are expected to cross in the coming months.

Cadet Bone Spurs, helping your nightmares become reality.

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 4-6-2019 at 08:51 PM

Yeah and...

You seem happy about it Lee.
If it makes you happy to think you can hurt my feelings... please keep living in your dilusional world and hurt me...

Keep it coming Lee... but put a little more into it... I don't feel nothin' yet...

Is there a Real Marine in the house?;)

fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 4-6-2019 at 08:58 PM

The Sacramento Bee
BY HANNAH WILEY
APRIL 01, 2019 05:45 AM

WHY EL SALVADOR

This weekend, Gov. Gavin Newsom is headed to El Salvador for his first international trip to learn more about why so many migrants are flooding into the United States from Central America

fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 4-6-2019 at 09:23 PM

The Los Angeles Times

By GEORGE SKELTON
APR 01, 2019 | 12:05 AM
SACRAMENTO

Forget the trip to El Salvador, Newsom needs to focus on California’s problems

It looked like an early April Fools’ joke at first. But, no, it was just an ambitious rookie governor trying to play world leader.

Gov. Gavin Newsom announced last week that he’ll be flying to El Salvador to learn “the root causes of migration  to the United States.

Does anyone in this hemisphere not know the root cause of why caravans of Central American refugees are seeking asylum in the U.S.? Newsom quickly answered his own question in the same prepared sentence in which he raised it: They’re “fleeing poverty and violence in their home countries.”

That has been a reason why humans have migrated for thousands of years. Escaping poverty and bullies — seeking opportunity and a better life — have have been root motivators forever.

So consider the governor’s “fact-finding mission” completed before he even boards the plane, right? Maybe he also could read a book and do a little Googling. That should wrap it up without spending nearly a week in dangerous El Salvador surrounded by California bodyguards

Purdyd
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2019 at 09:56 PM

Maybe my thinking is too simple on this but it seems to me that organization of american states should establish refugee camps for those seeking asylum in southern mexico and costa rica.

I don't think it does anybody any good to have people cross the entirety of mexico to step into the USA.

People seeking asylum should be processed through the camps and vetted and placed within the OAS. I would suggest some sort of combination of a lottery and merit based.

We would have to change laws but if they step across the border without processing they would be sent back.

Ultimately it would seem to there are economic and safety issues involved here.

Personally I would like to see more things made in the western hemisphere and less in the far east. I would expand on NAFTA to including the western hemisphere and maybe that means more tariffs on Chinese exports.

I would also like to see 10,000 more bajablanca's and more opportunities for education.

Ultimately safety and security has to be improved and probably one of the best things we could do is to cut off the sources for revenue for criminals.

I have to believe the legalizing marijuana in the western states has had a chilling affect on organized crimes bottom line. It should be legalized nationally.

And we need to cut down/eliminate the demand for illegal drugs in the United States.

Just some ideas.

fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 4-7-2019 at 04:05 AM

Fruedian slip much?

Fox News apologizes for on-screen gaffe saying ‘Trump cuts U.S. aid to 3 Mexican countries’

By STEPHEN BATTAGLIO

MAR 31, 2019 | 11:25 AM

fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 4-7-2019 at 04:13 AM

The New York Times
By Katie Rogers, Zolan Kanno-Youngs and Michael D. Shear
March 29, 2019

Trump Directs State Dept. to End Aid to 3 Central American Countries

PALM BEACH, Fla. — President Trump said on Friday that there would be a “very good likelihood” that he would seal off the United States border with Mexico next week, even as he moved to punish Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador for migrant caravans by cutting off all foreign aid to the countries.

The moves escalated a sustained berating of countries he blames for being unable to stop the flow of migrants trying to make their way north.

“I will close the border if Mexico doesn’t get with it,” Mr. Trump said to reporters who had gathered at Mar-a-Lago, his winter retreat in Florida. “If Mexico doesn’t stop it."

Timinator
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-7-2019 at 04:59 AM

Yea, you mean the Fox News who, for the last 3 years, has been the only media outlet telling you the truth. Now you think they're lying about gang members. You never cease to amaze.
JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 4-7-2019 at 08:39 AM

Fishbuck, why do you even post this story?

Trump, has already backed down on his threats to close the border, and now he wants us to believe he will close the border one year from now?

I have to ask who really believes the compulsive lying blowhard Trump?

Do you really believe the Mexican President is shaking in his boots and worrying about Trump, closing the border one year from today?

Fishbuck, why do you have to monopolized this thread? Can you allow other opinions?

I for one would like to hear from David K. and if he agrees with your extreme negative opinions about Hispanics south of the border?

In fact, I would like to hear from other Nomad members besides David K, if they go along with both you Fishbuck, and Timinator. Don't be shy Nomad members, lets hear your opinions??????

The New York Times
By Katie Rogers, Zolan Kanno-Youngs and Michael D. Shear
March 29, 2019

Trump Directs State Dept. to End Aid to 3 Central American Countries

PALM BEACH, Fla. — President Trump said on Friday that there would be a “very good likelihood” that he would seal off the United States border with Mexico next week, even as he moved to punish Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador for migrant caravans by cutting off all foreign aid to the countries.

The moves escalated a sustained berating of countries he blames for being unable to stop the flow of migrants trying to make their way north.

“I will close the border if Mexico doesn’t get with it,” Mr. Trump said to reporters who had gathered at Mar-a-Lago, his winter retreat in Florida. “If Mexico doesn’t stop it."

David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 4-7-2019 at 09:07 AM

Hi Joe,
I for one am able to not confuse nationality with race. Because people from different nations are often of a different race than the majority of Americans, it is a popular habit of the Left to call any policy having to with nationality as being 'racist'.

A border wall, fence, barrier, is a national defense structure to make sure citizens of other countries use our border crossings. It has NOTHING to do with what race they are.

It's not okay for anyone to just come to the U.S., uninvited. It has nothing to do with what they look like. It is the Left who are the racists, always focusing on skin color without realizing ANYONE of ANY RACE are able to be and already are AMERICANS.

The primary job of a president (and government) is to protect its CITIZENS from force or fraud. A visitor or immigrant to the U.S. must be vetted so no harm from crime or disease will happen to Americans.

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 4-7-2019 at 09:28 AM

Ditto
JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 4-7-2019 at 10:16 AM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
Hi Joe,
I for one am able to not confuse nationality with race. Because people from different nations are often of a different race than the majority of Americans, it is a popular habit of the Left to call any policy having to with nationality as being 'racist'.

A border wall, fence, barrier, is a national defense structure to make sure citizens of other countries use our border crossings. It has NOTHING to do with what race they are.

It's not okay for anyone to just come to the U.S., uninvited. It has nothing to do with what they look like. It is the Left who are the racists, always focusing on skin color without realizing ANYONE of ANY RACE are able to be and already are AMERICANS.

The primary job of a president (and government) is to protect its CITIZENS from force or fraud. A visitor or immigrant to the U.S. must be vetted so no harm from crime or disease will happen to Americans.

That's a nice safe answer, David K. but you miss the gist of what I was asking. I wanted to know if you agree with some of the other white Americans, posting on this forum who are unapologetically openly advocating white supremacist polices, or engaging in extreme stereotyping of Hispanics south of the border that fits the description or bigoted or racist posts.

It's really a simple question, do you David K, denounce those kind of posts, or do you support and agree with those kind of posts?

This is not a question to just David K, but the other good members of "Baja Nomad?"

Now if you wonder why some of us liberals, call Trump, supporters racist. This is exactly the reasons we believe this when we see racist talk against dark-skinned Hispanics.

We also believe that Trump, is openly racist, because he has a history as a landlord, or illegally blocking blacks from moving into his properties, and he goes around calling predominately black countries, chithole countries, and he engages in negative stereotyping of Mexicans, and Central Americans, as criminals, gang members, or welfare recipients, while he himself, employees many undocumented immigrants at his businesses at the golf courses and hotels he owns.

Trump, even refused to denounce the neo-N-zis, in Charlottesville!

[Edited on 4-7-2019 by JoeJustJoe]

Pages:  1    3    5

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.