BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: PUNTA ABREOJOS 4 BR Home For Sale on the Point! Price Reduced! SOLD!
Commuterfisher
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2019 at 05:20 AM
PUNTA ABREOJOS 4 BR Home For Sale on the Point! Price Reduced! SOLD!

Turnkey, fully furnished home for sale. Great view of the point break. Built in 2005. New roof, new solar batteries, 9 panels, 3 bedrooms upstairs furnished, large living room and dinning area overlooking view. Diamond Propane refrigerator and small electric refrigerator. Granite counter top with unique tile and local shells under cabinets. Alarm system. Propane stove with glass vent/ fan. Great terrace to watch the wind surfers, whales, dolphins, and point break. Large bathroom with shower and separate jacuzzi tub. Upstairs laundry with linen closet. 5 solid maple doors hand crafted by myself for the bedrooms and bathroom. Downstairs has 10 foot garage with two roll up doors, 30 x 30 foot garage space with work bench area and tools. Solar electric room and separate water pump/water heater /storage room. Spare Dayton pump. Solar batteries have 12 years left with new inverter and charge controller. New upgraded batteries 4/1/22. Garage fits 9.9 foot high boat x 35 foot trailer. Room for boat and toys and car. 2nd garage with pass through 35 x 10 x 10 foot high doors (recently professional repainted. Bathroom with shower downstairs and 4th 18x13 foot bedroom. Lot is fully fenced with block wall and rear gate. 1500 gallon septic seepage tank. 1200 gallon pila. Outdoor propane tank room. Taxes are $ 80 per year. Low maintenance. No fidecomisso. In a corporation. $30/month bookkeeper fee for corporation. Total costs per year with maintenance, taxes, fees, are under 1k.

Asking $ 225,000 Below cost to build. All toys and furniture included. Ready to fish, surf, waterski, wakeboard, jetski. Cool place for family and fun.

A neighbor bought a lot. Had it graded, gated, fence etc and a trailer...90k later. When they arrive they have a workout. Everyone thinks they can do it for less. Little by little it costs more. This is turn key, furnished, back up systems and help from a great contractor. Could go 2 more floors.

https://freeimage.host/a/punta-abreojos-house.Jx3a1

[Edited on 3-28-2021 by Commuterfisher]

[Edited on 4-2-2022 by Commuterfisher]

[Edited on 3-11-2023 by Commuterfisher]

[Edited on 7-10-2023 by Commuterfisher]
advrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2019 at 07:08 AM

Best for sale add I've seen in a long time, all of the info one could need. Looks like a beautiful place and good sized.. Good luck
Commuterfisher
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-9-2019 at 03:43 PM

Quote: Originally posted by advrider  
Best for sale add I've seen in a long time, all of the info one could need. Looks like a beautiful place and good sized.. Good luck

Thanks. It's been my pride and joy. Lots of great memories and flying docs trips. Had a full on dental clinic downstairs for those trips until the town got one.

Of course I have a lot more into it than what I am asking. Some people think they can build on the cheap but it adds up. A friend has $ 90k into a lot and trailer and hasn't started the house.
jwheel1970

[*] posted on 9-7-2019 at 12:45 PM
Question about home for sale

The house looks beautiful - how does a sale like yours get accomplished? Do buyers finance? Cash?
The location is prob a 2-day drive from San Diego - are there fly-in options?
torch
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-8-2019 at 07:20 PM

Quote: Originally posted by jwheel1970  
The house looks beautiful - how does a sale like yours get accomplished? Do buyers finance? Cash?
The location is prob a 2-day drive from San Diego - are there fly-in options?

yes , you need to drive or fly down to check it out. cash is king. 14 hours from border. yes you can fly right in , in your own plane and pull it right up to that property (or pretty dang close)
advrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-8-2019 at 07:55 PM

I was a cabinet maker in a past life and can say you did one hell of a job building those doors! People don't know the amount of talent or work that it takes to make something like that!
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 9-8-2019 at 08:04 PM

Just a note to the OP>>>
When you edit your post, you can erase all the previous "Edited on xxx" note so that only one edit note appears, no matter if you edited the post a hundred times... You were just getting close, lol!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

MMc
Super Nomad

Mood: Current

[*] posted on 10-25-2019 at 10:32 PM

I was there earlier this month, what a b-tchin place. I go to this area a couple times per year it is a lot of fun. Surf, fish, explore. The place is next to the black bass lodge so somebody is nextdoor. You could fly to Loreto and drive up also.

"Never teach a pig to sing it frustrates you and annoys the pig" - W.C.Fields

BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 10-26-2019 at 06:02 AM

Truly a wonderful house in a beautiful village on a spectacular beach with superb restaurant Juanita's!

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
norte
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-26-2019 at 06:47 PM

Any other houses recently sell in the area so we can get an idea on comps? Many times the houses end up selling for way less than the cost to build. Mulege is one of those areas.
Commuterfisher
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2020 at 11:35 PM

Quote: Originally posted by norte  
Any other houses recently sell in the area so we can get an idea on comps? Many times the houses end up selling for way less than the cost to build. Mulege is one of those areas.

True. You can build your own or buy a ready built for much less than the cost to build. Plus the time and hassle to get things down there. It takes years and a lot of money.There is not much to choose from in this quality. I am in no hurry and still use the house. Several interested people. Two airstrips getting permitted later this year. Campo Rene and Abreojos. So make a realistic offer.
Timinator
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-20-2020 at 07:43 AM

I'm a spear fisherman and as much as I like Abreojos, they just don't like me/us. For some reason we're all guilty. Nice place though.
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-22-2020 at 04:43 AM

I am sorry to hear that. All the people there I have come into contact with are really, really nice.

That being said, did you go spearfishing? For some reason that is nat acceptable here in La Bocana and I presume Abre as well.

Come visit La Bocana

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
Whale-ista
Super Nomad

Mood: Sunny with chance of whales

[*] posted on 9-22-2020 at 08:31 PM

Wow- beautiful location and well designed home!

I love to garden, so whenever I see places like this I have to ask: How do people get water delivered to homes in this area, and what does it cost to fill a 1200 gal. pila?

At the other end of the pipe: how does the septic system work? Does it have to be serviced/pumped out periodically?

\"Probably the airplanes will bring week-enders from Los Angeles before long, and the beautiful poor bedraggled old town will bloom with a Floridian ugliness.\" (John Steinbeck, 1940, discussing the future of La Paz, BCS, Mexico)
Commuterfisher
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-19-2020 at 02:48 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Whale-ista  
Wow- beautiful location and well designed home!

I love to garden, so whenever I see places like this I have to ask: How do people get water delivered to homes in this area, and what does it cost to fill a 1200 gal. pila?

At the other end of the pipe: how does the septic system work? Does it have to be serviced/pumped out periodically?

I think to fill it it's like $23 dollars.

Septic is a seepage pit. 2500 gallons. Shouldn't need to be pumped. It will take a long time to fill up with 2500 gallons of solids. Lots of room to grow things.

They frown on spearfishing. Not sure if you can go out to sashi (Hutchinsens bank). 20 miles out. Tuna, Wahoo, Dorado. Grouper and Black Seabass are protected by local law. I 1 per day per boat.

The waters are under federal lease to the coopertiva. Not sure how they can make their own rules. But they do.

I will be there October 31st to the 4th then onto mag bay for some spearfishing and fishing.

760-525-0304 cell
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 10-19-2020 at 04:17 PM

See you when you come, right? Let's have breakfast at Juanita's!

Come visit La Bocana

JZ
Elite Nomad

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 10-19-2020 at 05:17 PM

Very nice property. I will check it out the next time down.

See Baja California in 4K: https://youtu.be/4VNTIhRa6q0

Ever wanted to camp on a deserted island in the Sea of Cortez? https://youtu.be/g3ThXCm3XSA

Come along for a ride of the famous Seven Sisters https://youtu.be/hrdzmTWPUQs

Disastrogirl

[*] posted on 2-6-2021 at 07:26 PM

Is this house still for sale? I sent a u2u a while ago and never heard back.
Commuterfisher
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-22-2021 at 02:33 PM

Yes! It is still for sale. With the new costs in building materials it is a pretty good deal. Would cost 300k for everything now.

760-525-0304

Starting to get more action on it lately.

[Edited on 5-22-2021 by Commuterfisher]

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.