Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4    6  ..  8
Author: Subject: Trump U.S. Will Hit Mexico With 5% Tariffs on All Goods
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Tiocfaidh ar la

[*] posted on 6-9-2019 at 02:06 PM
The Trumpistas didn't get the News ?

That Mexico had recently created the National Guard ?

Given their restricted news sourcing ................... is that a surprise ?
John Harper
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-9-2019 at 02:17 PM

Quote: Originally posted by LancairDriver  
Outmaneuvered by Trump again.

Can a rudderless ship actually maneuver?

John
Bubba
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-9-2019 at 02:39 PM

Quote: Originally posted by John Harper  

John

I don't agree with a lot of what President Trump has done but I also didn't agree with a lot of what the last Administration did but you will never catch me out and out bashing President Obama or spewing hate and lies even though I had every reason/right. Trump has actually done some very good things but zero credit from the close minded Democrats/Liberal and that's I what I strongly dislike, it's either their way or the highway, end of discussion....

Making America Great Again
JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-9-2019 at 02:44 PM

Trump's policies aren't that bad.

He's just a chiity human being and a pathological liar.

See Baja California in 4K: https://youtu.be/4VNTIhRa6q0

Ever wanted to camp on a deserted island in the Sea of Cortez? https://youtu.be/g3ThXCm3XSA

Come along for a ride of the famous Seven Sisters https://youtu.be/hrdzmTWPUQs

JoeJustJoe
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 6-9-2019 at 03:02 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Bubba  

I don't agree with a lot of what President Trump has done but I also didn't agree with a lot of what the last Administration did but you will never catch me out and out bashing President Obama or spewing hate and lies even though I had every reason/right. Trump has actually done some very good things but zero credit from the close minded Democrats/Liberal and that's I what I strongly dislike, it's either their way or the highway, end of discussion....

Yeah right, the far-right/alt-right, has always treated Obama, decently during the whole "birther" movement where Trump, was leading the "birthers" in saying that Obama, was either born in Kenya, and was a Muslim, when Obama, was actually born in the US, and is Christian.

The racist attracts on Barack and Michelle Obama, by the far-right was off the charts for eight years, and how soon you forget Bubba.

At least when we attack and bash Trump, it's not because the color of his skin.

BTW, Bubba what are some of the good things Trump, has done, except provide tax cuts for the super rich? The middle class certainly didn't get a tax break like they were promised.

norte
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-9-2019 at 04:24 PM

John

I notice you don't give any examples of the good things he has done.
Bubba
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-9-2019 at 04:57 PM

Quote: Originally posted by norte  

John

I notice you don't give any examples of the good things he has done.

Get off of biased MSM and take a look for yourself. I refuse to take the time to do what you should be doing instead of being another brain washed lazy Liberal.

Making America Great Again
SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-9-2019 at 05:47 PM

I refuse to take the time to do what you should be doing instead of being another brain washed lazy Liberal.

An example of the biggest problems in American society today, hate and divisiveness.

[Edited on 6-10-2019 by SFandH]

Want to adopt a mellow Baja dog or cat? - https://www.facebook.com/bajaanimalsanctuary/
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 6-9-2019 at 08:51 PM
Speaking Objectively ................

.............. The answer is clear.

Given that the level of hate and divisiveness has reached an unprecedented level since Dingy Donald has slithered onto the political scene and befouled the presidency, the best result would be his removal.

"Cut off the Head ..........." (as the saying goes) and the Beast dies.

That would allow all to resume a normal level of hate, distrust, disgust and disunity (accomplishing nothing) while guided by a (more or less) superior (though wimpy) Christian Conservative Republican whose honesty and integrity is no more uncertain than the usual politician.

Wouldn't that be GREAT ?

SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-10-2019 at 02:23 AM

Maybe such a day will come.

Want to adopt a mellow Baja dog or cat? - https://www.facebook.com/bajaanimalsanctuary/
John Harper
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-10-2019 at 05:38 AM

Quote: Originally posted by MrBillM  
a (more or less) superior (though wimpy) Christian Conservative Republican whose honesty and integrity is no more uncertain than the usual politician.

Wouldn't that be GREAT ?

Yes, why stop at the 1950's, let's go back to the 1600's with a worldview of women that returns them to the status of "property." Wouldn't that be GREAT?

We can start calling our wives "Mother" as well. Welcome to Gilead.

John
mtgoat666
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Indivisible, resisting fascists in orange hair!

[*] posted on 6-10-2019 at 06:30 AM

Quote: Originally posted by MrBillM  
a (more or less) superior (though wimpy) Christian Conservative Republican whose honesty and integrity is no more uncertain than the usual politician.

Wouldn't that be GREAT ?

Yes, why stop at the 1950's, let's go back to the 1600's with a worldview of women that returns them to the status of "property." Wouldn't that be GREAT?

We can start calling our wives "Mother" as well. Welcome to Gilead.

John

Regardless of trump, the GOP is really obsolete. The GOP’s current social, policies are out of whack and only relevant in a world that allows them to gerrymander districts — their focus on being anti-LGBTQ, anti-immigrant, anti-gun control, and coddling N-zis/KKK is stupid. Their bigoted policies only work for them when they can gerrymander districts to inflate the minority rural redneck bigot vote.

Make America Decent Again
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 6-10-2019 at 08:28 AM
Sometimes you have to settle for ................

............ What's available.

AND, Pence is IT !

Whatever anyone (including ME) might think of HIS policy views or shortcomings, HE would be an improvement for Conservatives, Moderates AND Liberals.

Until Nov 2020, anyway.

On a more important point ......................... I'm outta here.

Off to feed the Squirrels, Crows, Raccoons and Coyotes, enjoy a Guinness or two (three, four), maybe a couple shots of Jameson and a daily swim for three days.

Argue away.

It won't change a thing.
John Harper
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-10-2019 at 09:05 AM

I don't trust any adult who still believes in fairy tales.

John

[Edited on 6-10-2019 by John Harper]
JoeJustJoe
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 6-12-2019 at 08:51 AM

Trump, busted lying again!

Because Trump, is embarrassed about his tariff threats towards Mexico, went nowhere, and the agreement he signed with Mexico, is actually pretty much the same agreement that Mexico, agreed to last Dec, about putting the new national guard at the border, and agreeing to keeping a few asylum seekers in Mexico, while their cases goes through the immigration court.

Trump, has now been talking about a secret deal with Mexico, that Mexican officials already said, they had no idea of what Trump, is talking about.

Well, it looks like a Washington Post, reporter, has busted Trump, and the paper he was holding was not some secret deal Mexico has agreed to.

It's a amazing so much Nomad members support this lying buffoon Trump.

Trump waved an alleged 'secret' Mexico deal around. A photographer got a picture of it.

ASHINGTON — On Tuesday, President Donald Trump went in front of reporters, took a piece of paper out of his front pocket, and said it was his "secret" deal with Mexico concerning stemming the flow of Central American migrants to the U.S. southern border.

"That’s the agreement that everybody says I don’t have," Trump said. "I’m going to let Mexico do the announcement at the right time.”

Once the president started waving around what he called his "secret agreement," an enterprising Washington Post photographer, Jabin Botsford, managed to get a picture of it at just the right angle and lighting to make the text faintly visible.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/06/12/trum...

bezzell
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-12-2019 at 11:10 AM

I don't trust any adult who still believes in fairy tales.

John

[Edited on 6-10-2019 by John Harper]

:lol::lol::lol: like those who actually believe they will survive death, become an immortal being, and live forever in a happy place. That takes the dk level of ignorance

back on topic: gullible deplorables. tragically hilarious
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Ebulient

[*] posted on 6-12-2019 at 05:36 PM

Mexican Tariffs? On-Off 5 % -25% On 45 days On -off 60 days -5% Border closed, no open, On...and that's my final word....The needle fell off Trumps compass a long time ago.....HE IS NUTS...
Timinator
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-13-2019 at 05:31 AM

Trump wins again. Mexico caves. Liberals are proven wrong again. Man, this getting old. Has a single Liberal been right about anything in the last 3 years? History tells all.

I've never thought much about the "Obama Birthers thing" but, the first draft of his first book, he wrote that he was born in Keyna. His words, not mine. The hospital in Hawaii that he was born at, according to his Official Birth Certificate, names the hospital and the doctor who signed it. Except the hospital wasn't named that till 3 years after he was born, and the doctor didn't work there then either. Now, this kind of crap is a little troublesome especially when Democrats have a history of lying and denying everything. Again, history can be a real beeoch.
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Ebulient

[*] posted on 6-13-2019 at 05:40 AM

Who is Obama? Remind me?
John Harper
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-13-2019 at 05:41 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Timinator  
Trump wins again. Mexico caves. Liberals are proven wrong again. Man, this getting old. Has a single Liberal been right about anything in the last 3 years? History tells all.

I've never thought much about the "Obama Birthers thing" but, the first draft of his first book, he wrote that he was born in Keyna. His words, not mine. The hospital in Hawaii that he was born at, according to his Official Birth Certificate, names the hospital and the doctor who signed it. Except the hospital wasn't named that till 3 years after he was born, and the doctor didn't work there then either. Now, this kind of crap is a little troublesome especially when Democrats have a history of lying and denying everything. Again, history can be a real beeoch.

So glad to hear you're not bitter. Congratulations on giving up the Adlai Stevenson rants, it shows inner growth.

John
 Pages:  1  2    4    6  ..  8

Go To Top

All Content Copyright � 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.