Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: San Juanico ( Scorpion Bay) crap everywhere
FelizCanadian

[*] posted on 6-3-2019 at 06:36 AM
San Juanico ( Scorpion Bay) crap everywhere

Sad to say, but in the recent months and past year it seems the cheap Euros and hippies have found a way not to pay their camping fees in Scorpion Bay. I know it’s not the cheapest place to camp, 150 pesos each, but you can shower and use the toilets. So now , instead of using the facilities everyone is crapping and peeing behind the campground. Recent winds made it look like a toilet paper party. The people think they are smart, however all they are doing is leaving a typhoid, hepatitis, and fly breeding ground that will make everyone here sick, nobody will buy food at the palapa, meanwhile they are on to their next freeloading destination. The money you pay to camp feeds local families and funds the current solar and septic systems. Recently a school bus full of 4 hippies did not want to pay so they drive down to an arroyo nearby and proceeded to chit in it for 3 weeks and then they left. TP and human chit everywhere. Not very environmental anti corporate love hugging maneuver Pay your bill and keep San Juanico chit free
Mulege Canuck
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-3-2019 at 07:54 AM

Good rant😎

I hate it when the “eco-types” give me a hard time about my camper having a big carbon foot print, while they crap all over the beach. It probably only takes an hour to build a proper latrine but most of those types don’t know how to use a shovel. The majority of the dead beats will be riding the skateboard and living with mom until they are 40.

That felt good...

[Edited on 6-3-2019 by Mulege Canuck]
Bajaboy
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-3-2019 at 07:56 AM

They probably don't pick up after dogs either

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 6-3-2019 at 08:11 AM

I hope i die before i get old!

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

4x4abc
Ultra Nomad

Mood: happy - always

[*] posted on 6-3-2019 at 08:51 AM

be careful with those negative posts - someone might offer you a bus ticket

Harald Pietschmann
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 6-3-2019 at 10:05 AM

This is why there are more gates and fences... and why that trend will continue.

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 6-3-2019 at 10:07 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Bajaboy  
They probably don't pick up after dogs either

That is why people like bringing their dogs to baja...

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

LancairDriver
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-3-2019 at 10:15 AM

They’re probably packing up their tents in LA and SFO due to the nasty odors and annoying need to watch where they step and heading for Baja.
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 6-3-2019 at 10:37 AM

That what I was thinking...
And all along the 5 freeway is the same.
Seattle is an unbelievable mess.

fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 6-3-2019 at 10:55 AM

These places need to be protected.
As much as I don't like to see all the fences and gates near my camp... I completely understand why.
And why there is a gate and Ranger on the San Quintin peninsula.
You have to sign in to go out there now. And sign out.
And lots of places are completely private now and well fenced.

It seemed wide open and fairly abandoned when I 1st drive down that rode.
But now feels land grabby and everything feels... watched...
Everyone wants to exploit Baja and leave their mess after the get what they want...

Russ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-3-2019 at 11:18 AM

Those aren't hippies unless they're over 60. Those are the Scum of the Earth that have no conscience for anything or anyone. They do, however, come in all flavors and ages though.

[Edited on 6-3-2019 by Russ]

Bahia Concepcion where life starts...given a chance!
Enrique2012
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-3-2019 at 12:10 PM

I hope i die before i get old!

There's a bunch of us hoping just that.
Beagle
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-3-2019 at 02:35 PM

And the bathrooms aren't bad at all there. The campground cleans and mops every morning. It's more of a an issue of they don't want to walk up the dirt track during the day and rather just run over into the bushes. Just laziness.
AKgringo
Elite Nomad

Mood: Retireded

[*] posted on 6-3-2019 at 03:57 PM

Did the palapa bar and restaurant ever get re-built? The first time I camped there, I thought the combination of ambiance and amenities was well worth the modest camping fee. The last time I was there, the original area was fenced off, but there was still a kitchen open around the side of the building.

For what it is worth, I travel with a large dog who is not allowed to run loose in developed areas unless I am with her, and yes I pick up poop!

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!

"Could do better if he tried!" Report card comments from most of my grade school teachers. Sadly, still true!
advrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-3-2019 at 05:39 PM

I would have to say that $8 dollars for camping in Sb is not much! People did the same thing all over the sierras in Northern California and got many trails shut down! We have a toilet called a PET, that we take even in Baja. You poo in a bag that has enzymes that break it down and make it safe to put in the trash. While hiking you dig a hole and burn or pack out the paper. They aren't hippies, they are dirt bags!
I watch people's dogs crap on the beach in Baja and they just walk on, nice, just what I want to step in while on the beach!
No easy answer.....
Beagle
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-3-2019 at 06:33 PM

Quote: Originally posted by AKgringo  
Did the palapa bar and restaurant ever get re-built? The first time I camped there, I thought the combination of ambiance and amenities was well worth the modest camping fee. The last time I was there, the original area was fenced off, but there was still a kitchen open around the side of the building.

For what it is worth, I travel with a large dog who is not allowed to run loose in developed areas unless I am with her, and yes I pick up poop!

Now they have a really nice large palapa extending out from that kitchen. It's comfy and they have some Big screen TV's going. Food is good. There is talk of rebuilding the old Cantina spot still.
AKgringo
Elite Nomad

Mood: Retireded

[*] posted on 6-3-2019 at 07:28 PM

Beagle, thanks for the update! I was last there around thanksgiving 2016, and they were talking about rebuilding someday.
It would be good to see the place back the way it was, but I hope they don't over do it. I like simple, friendly places!

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!

"Could do better if he tried!" Report card comments from most of my grade school teachers. Sadly, still true!
tecatero
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-3-2019 at 07:46 PM

I had Swiss people telling how they weren’t paying. F****ing Swiss, possibly the richest country on earth. Go take a dump in your own soil. Guaranteed it wouldn’t be cool, and some dude named Fritz would write you a ticket or deport you
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 6-3-2019 at 09:31 PM

Quote: Originally posted by advrider  

I watch people's dogs crap on the beach in Baja and they just walk on, nice, just what I want to step in while on the beach!
No easy answer.....

The tide cleans the beach twice a day

Dogs roam free w/o leashes in Mexico. You better get used to poop.

Luckily, you are wealthy and live on the beach, where Mother Nature cleans the beach twice per day.

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

John Harper
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-4-2019 at 05:16 AM

Come on, dog owners are very respectful. I walk my neighborhood every morning, and they are so thoughtful. They put their dog poop in little plastic bags.........

And just leave them on the sidewalk for me come along to pick up. I guess it's too hard to carry the little bag to the nearest dog poop cans the rest of us in the HOA paid for. We paid for the bags too. So many dog owners are self absorbed jackoffs.

John

Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.