Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Partnership Available at Papa Fernandez
wsccld

[*] posted on 6-13-2019 at 07:13 AM
Partnership Available at Papa Fernandez

Greetings one and all -

1/3 partnership available at Papa Fernandez - Gonzaga Bay, Baja Norte. Available at $20k. If you know this property you will know this is a steal.

Located across from Papa's restaurant. 100% solar - 24/7 - 365 days and new septic system. Plenty of RO and Well Water storage and full propane. Sleeps 6 comfortably. Two wood-burning fireplaces downstairs and one propane upstairs. Full kitchen/pantry with two refrigerators and two freezers. 4+ vehicle garage with available Ford Bronco on site, aluminum fishing boat, and large army style trailer. Work bench, saws, generator, tools galore, plumbing supplies, and much much more.

Give me a call (760-580-1693) Central Time Zone - leave a message if I am away or drop me a note regarding this fantastic opportunity.

Bill (Harley) Davidson
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 6-13-2019 at 08:07 AM

Captain from Deadliest Catch?

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

BornFisher
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-13-2019 at 08:09 AM

Is the boat any good?

"When you catch a fish, you open the door of happiness."
55steve
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-13-2019 at 08:18 AM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
Captain from Deadliest Catch?

That's Steve (Harley) Davidson
55steve
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-13-2019 at 08:32 AM

I think I know this place - I MAY be interested.
StuckSucks
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-13-2019 at 10:09 AM

freediverbrian
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-13-2019 at 07:25 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BornFisher  
Is the boat any good?

The old owners had a 15' Klamath with a 30 Honda don't know if it is still there
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 6-14-2019 at 12:04 PM

Cool house.

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

chippy
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-14-2019 at 02:15 PM

That photo can´t be whats being advertized. Looks to be a little bodega with a Gregor aluminum next to it.
AKgringo
Elite Nomad

Mood: Retireded

[*] posted on 6-14-2019 at 02:29 PM

Quote: Originally posted by chippy  
That photo can´t be whats being advertized. Looks to be a little bodega with a Gregor aluminum next to it.

"Two fire places down stairs. one upstairs...four + vehicle garage"?

That photo ain't it!

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!

"Could do better if he tried!" Report card comments from most of my grade school teachers. Sadly, still true!
del mar
Banned

Mood: lil' fuzzy

[*] posted on 6-14-2019 at 02:46 PM

Quote: Originally posted by AKgringo  
Quote: Originally posted by chippy  

"Two fire places down stairs. one upstairs...four + vehicle garage"?

That photo ain't it!

I think they're talking about doug and peggy's old place, the one at the rope?
wsccld

[*] posted on 6-14-2019 at 06:24 PM

For those that asked about the boat - It is marginal - We're looking for a new 15 hp motor. The boat is suitable to cruise the bay, but out into the open water.

For hose who commented on the photo. You are correct - what is shown is not what is for sale. The photo shown is taken from the house mounted camera from the second floor balcony. I tried to upload a photo of the house itself, but the file was too big. I'll try again. If those of you that are interest, please send me a personal email address and I'll forward you a copy of the flyer we prepared that has three different photo's of the exterior/interior of the house.

Thanks for the honest questions.
del mar
Banned

Mood: lil' fuzzy

[*] posted on 6-14-2019 at 06:40 PM

Quote: Originally posted by wsccld  
For those that asked about the boat - It is marginal - We're looking for a new 15 hp motor. The boat is suitable to cruise the bay, but out into the open water.

For hose who commented on the photo. You are correct - what is shown is not what is for sale. The photo shown is taken from the house mounted camera from the second floor balcony. I tried to upload a photo of the house itself, but the file was too big. I'll try again. If those of you that are interest, please send me a personal email address and I'll forward you a copy of the flyer we prepared that has three different photo's of the exterior/interior of the house.

Thanks for the honest questions.

is this the house?

wsccld

[*] posted on 6-14-2019 at 06:46 PM

Del Mar -

Thanks much - This is the place!

Harley
SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-14-2019 at 07:02 PM

Nice house! How does a "1/3 partnership" work? Could 1/3 of me live there fulltime? 8^)

Want to adopt a mellow Baja dog or cat? - https://www.facebook.com/bajaanimalsanctuary/
wsccld

[*] posted on 6-14-2019 at 08:00 PM

SF and H -

If this is a legitimate question, please give me a call on the phone number listed above. I will explain to you the partnership arrangement we currently have. I will not post information for those that are not seriously interested - it would be a waste of time. This is a legitimate opportunity.

I want my communication to be to the point and directly associated with this opportunity. I do not want a lot of "web site" communication that has nothing to do with this property opportunity.

I know that "Baja Nomads" can get to be a lot of speculation and misinformation - I do not want this. This is a legitimate opportunity and I plan to keep it that way between myself, my partners, and those seriously interested individuals..

Cheers,

Harley

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.