Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3  ..  6
Author: Subject: Ranchito for sale in Bahia Asuncion
shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 6-25-2019 at 09:20 AM
Ranchito for sale in Bahia Asuncion

An old friend of mine had a terrible tragedy I wont get into but he is forced to sell his little ranchito on the outskirts of Bahia Asuncion. When he took me to see it I fell in love with the place! My mind reeled with all the possibilities for it...organic market garden, raising burrow & food animals like rabbits, chickens, pigs etc. (ummm bacon!) Maybe some cute little rustic cabins...petting farm???

It is an acre and at the top of a hill with a beautiful view of the bay and the village. It is next to a large arroyo too and has some fruit trees and garden area started.

The house is a one bedroom rustic style ranch house on solar but lots of potential. At the moment there is no electricity there but supposedly CFE has a project to bring power out to the area as there are many new ranchitos there. The water line isnt too far away but at the moment he just gets it from the well and stores it in tinacos for watering etc.

As it is not in the municipality it is not subject to property taxes and building permits and you can either get a fideicomiso or not so cheaper closing costs...If some of us split it I will pay for the title.
The owner was going to split it into a few lots to sell separately which in my opinion is a shame as the beauty of the property is all the space to do all the cool things you can do on a ranchito. So I said I would post it here to see if there were any interested buyers before he splits it up.

I love this place and would certainly consider buying it between a couple of us if any of my amigos are interested. He is asking for $25,000 US so maybe 2 or 3 of us put in a few grande..Rancho Nomad?

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
Paco Facullo
Super Nomad

Mood: Abiding ..........

[*] posted on 6-25-2019 at 09:28 AM

I visited the Ranchito last week with Sheri and I can agree with all that Sheri has said.
Super cool place and vibe .

I was thinking about starting Bahía Asunción’s first bar/hoar house but I’m not sure they are ready for that ????

Since I've given up all hope, I feel much better
shari
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2019 at 09:37 AM

Hmmm...well I did mention a petting farm...hahaha:biggrin:

norte
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2019 at 09:43 AM

Question. How do you get a fideicomiso for 1 acre? I thought there was a limit. Is it Ejido property or titled? Since this is not in town, is it in the biosphere and under the control of the environmental organization? Would the partnership be in a corporation?

How much taxes would have to be paid and where would we get our workers is it was a ladies bar?
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 6-25-2019 at 09:53 AM

Well, if folks want to run a bar and house of ill-repute in Bahia Asuncion.....you might have to stand in line....another Asuncion gringa resident has been floating that idea for her place in town....

I suppose the lonely and horny could support two such establishments......for a night or two.....:lol:

Running a market garden without water wouldn't work too well...

[Edited on 6-25-2019 by motoged]

Don't believe everything you think....
shari
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2019 at 10:36 AM

Quote: Originally posted by norte  
Question. How do you get a fideicomiso for 1 acre? I thought there was a limit. Is it Ejido property or titled? Since this is not in town, is it in the biosphere and under the control of the environmental organization? Would the partnership be in a corporation?

How much taxes would have to be paid and where would we get our workers is it was a ladies bar?

One can get a fidecomiso for an ejido lot but in this case it is not necessary unless one wanted to go that route. A simple Notario transaction to put it in someone's name is enough. Yes it is in the reserve.

I am really fishing here for people I know and trust to go in on this cool little project so probably no corporation unless we wanted to go this route later.

Paco Facullo
Super Nomad

Mood: Abiding ..........

[*] posted on 6-25-2019 at 11:15 AM

Ya , BajaGypsy’s plan for a new bar is way better and more attainable than mine..

Heck, I’d happily spend ALL the profits and then some ??

Since I've given up all hope, I feel much better
Timinator
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2019 at 12:28 PM

So is it on Ejido land or not?
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 6-25-2019 at 12:59 PM

I will definatly visit both and do my part.
How is the runway condition.
I know another pilot with a twin cessna.
I been trying to get him to fly it down...
This might "consumate" the deal;)

And whatever happen to Jonsey?

[Edited on 6-25-2019 by fishbuck]

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 6-25-2019 at 01:06 PM

Quote: Originally posted by shari  
Quote: Originally posted by norte  

One can get a fidecomiso for an ejido lot but in this case it is not necessary unless one wanted to go that route. A simple Notario transaction to put it in someone's name is enough. Yes it is in the reserve.

I am really fishing here for people I know and trust to go in on this cool little project so probably no corporation unless we wanted to go this route later.

You know I'm looking for Fishbuck South camp. I got norte covered. And as far as cool...
You seen my pics...:cool:

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 6-25-2019 at 01:12 PM

And look what I just learned how to do...
I'll be a good ranch hand.;)

Don Jorge
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2019 at 04:02 PM

Quote: Originally posted by shari  
The water line isnt too far away but at the moment he just gets it from the well and stores it in tinacos for watering etc.

Is the water well you mention on the property and is it included?

�And it never failed that during the dry years the people forgot about the rich years, and during the wet years they lost all memory of the dry years. It was always that way.�― John Steinbeck

"All models are wrong, but some are useful." George E.P. Box

"Nature bats last." Doug "Hayduke" Peac-ck
AKgringo
Elite Nomad

Mood: Retireded

[*] posted on 6-25-2019 at 06:08 PM

I would like to have a place I could spend part of the year, and I like the Asuncion area, but I would need to set foot on the property first.

I would want to check it out at first light, check out the surrounding area, park on (or near) the property and let the evening surround me (and my dog).

I wish I was down there now, but because of family commitments, I can't see getting on the road until the last week of July!

I recently sold my place in Anchorage, so I should be talking to Udo about his place!

Shari, what kind of costs would be on top of the sale price?

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!

"Could do better if he tried!" Report card comments from most of my grade school teachers. Sadly, still true!
Bajazly
Senior Nomad

Mood: More Relaxed Everyday

[*] posted on 6-25-2019 at 06:17 PM

This could be my summer get away from the heat spot. I would be into discussing a share of this property.

Believing is religion - Knowing is science

Harald Pietschmann

"Get off the beaten path and memories, friends and new techniques are developed"

Bajazly, August 2019
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 6-25-2019 at 06:40 PM

Udo's house is very cool. Buy the next door house too.
If ever there was a ready built fishcamp!

advrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2019 at 07:03 PM

So how far is it from the beach/town? Isn't this the same town that Blanca's place is? Is there a well on grounds or are they hauling water in and from where/how far?
shari
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 6-26-2019 at 09:54 AM

Sorry I have been offline celebrating birthdays & graduations here in the village. Bajazly & AK..message me your phone # and when I can call you to discuss possible scenarios if you are serious.

Maybe 5 minutes to the beach driving slow. I will ask the owner how far to the ocean and how far to get the water line hook up(the closest neighbor has it).

He told me they all get water from the well outlet 2 minutes down the road but I would get a line dug for the property.

It is not in the municipality and was ejido land that now has personal titles...I have seen the title...so it is not in the ejido common land.

AKgringo
Elite Nomad

Mood: Retireded

[*] posted on 6-26-2019 at 05:18 PM

Shari, U2U sent!

Advrider, I may have accidently sent it to you also!

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!

"Could do better if he tried!" Report card comments from most of my grade school teachers. Sadly, still true!
advrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-26-2019 at 05:27 PM

You did, but I answered back anyway, LOL...
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 6-27-2019 at 12:42 AM

Secret negotiations?
I think we are going to have a baby!

Pages:  1    3  ..  6

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.