Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: Barbarians at the the gate
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 7-29-2019 at 03:00 PM
Barbarians at the the gate

Your government barbarians at work!

Immigration Officials Snatch 9-Year-Old U.S. Citizen Heading To School, Hold Her For 2 Days
“I was scared. I was completely by myself,” says sobbing fourth-grader.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Young-US-Citizen-Deta...

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2019 at 03:11 PM

I'm not gonna defend CBP, but who lets their 9yo walk across the border w/o an adult?

Mom and friend are just as much to blame.

[Edited on 7-30-2019 by JZ]

See Baja California in 4K: https://youtu.be/4VNTIhRa6q0

Ever wanted to camp on a deserted island in the Sea of Cortez? https://youtu.be/g3ThXCm3XSA

Come along for a ride of the famous Seven Sisters https://youtu.be/hrdzmTWPUQs

caj13
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2019 at 04:35 PM

yeah! that way they could have grabbed all of em, sent the mom to Guatemala somewhere the friend to a retention facility where the guards could lear at her and crammed the kid into some rat infested facility (probably in Baltimore)
freediverbrian
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2019 at 05:59 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  
It's just the CBP, aka jackbooted thugs, keeping America safe, from brown skinned children and US citizens, just trying to go to school.

I wonder if the good people on "Baja Nomad" will show the same kind of outrage and criticism they showed in the "totoaba fish, thread, against the Mexican government, but now will show that same outrage towards the US Government?

I am outgaged at the treatment of illegal imagrents into the the US and I am outgaged at the actions of the Mexican government on conservation. The two ideas are not liner . Everyone should have independent ideas on each issue please do not put me in a category I am a free thinker . As I hope most people are .
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2019 at 06:50 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JZ  
I'm not gonna defend CBP, but who lets their 9yo walk across the border w/o an adult?

Mom and friend are just as much to blame.

If you work on your reading comprehension, you will one day be able to read and pick up on the fact that 9 yo was with 14 yo brother

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

4x4abc
Ultra Nomad

Mood: happy - always

[*] posted on 7-29-2019 at 06:59 PM

free thinker? Congrats!

free thinker.jpg - 237kB

Harald Pietschmann
JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2019 at 07:56 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  

If you work on your reading comprehension, you will one day be able to read and pick up on the fact that 9 yo was with 14 yo brother

w/o an adult

I suggest you heed your own words so you don't look so foolish next time.

See Baja California in 4K: https://youtu.be/4VNTIhRa6q0

Ever wanted to camp on a deserted island in the Sea of Cortez? https://youtu.be/g3ThXCm3XSA

Come along for a ride of the famous Seven Sisters https://youtu.be/hrdzmTWPUQs

Bubba
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2019 at 08:11 PM

keep listening and believing in the very biased MSm.....

Making America Great Again
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 7-30-2019 at 05:43 AM

WOW!!! Motoged said something nice about me! "Old Fart" is the kindest name he has ever called me.....Thanks!
weebray
Super Nomad

Mood: lleno

[*] posted on 7-30-2019 at 08:05 AM

"I am outgaged at the treatment of illegal imagrents into the the US and I am outgaged at the actions of the Mexican government on conservation. The two ideas are not liner . Everyone should have independent ideas on each issue please do not put me in a category I am a free thinker . As I hope most people are ."[/rquote]

You give the masses too much credit. 45 spews this racism because it buys votes.

[Edited on 7-30-2019 by weebray]

Every beautiful beach in the world needs a few condo towers - NOT.
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 7-30-2019 at 09:05 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Bubba  
keep listening and believing in the very biased MSm.....

Lets help out Bubba, who must be a big "Fox News" watcher, because he doesn't trust MSm, as he writes it.

Lets try a UK paper that also is covering this news story, and if you do a Google search, many news groups are covering this story, but very few are defending the CBP thugs.

Border Patrol detain nine-year-old US citizen for more than 30 hours on her way to school

A CBP spokesperson told The Independent Julia provided “inconsistent information during her inspection” and was taken into custody so agents could “perform due diligence in confirming her identity and citizenship”.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/border-pat...

chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-30-2019 at 09:39 AM

WHY?
SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-30-2019 at 10:39 AM

Quote: Originally posted by chuckie  
WHY?

Stupidy
Lack of common sense
Poor training

Bunch of knuckleheads at the border. Not all of them, but too many considering the ones I've come in contact with.

Want to adopt a mellow Baja dog or cat? - https://www.facebook.com/bajaanimalsanctuary/
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-30-2019 at 05:22 PM

Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  
Quote: Originally posted by chuckie  
WHY?

Stupidy
Lack of common sense
Poor training

Bunch of knuckleheads at the border. Not all of them, but too many considering the ones I've come in contact with.

No. Not knuckleheadedness.
The reason is inhumanity. The border guards lack compassion and human decency. Their behavior is abominable.

Woke!

Timinator
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-31-2019 at 06:21 AM

"Barbarians at the gate" just wow, that's how you see this?
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-31-2019 at 06:25 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Timinator  

Homeland security are barbarians, thugs. I suppose you see them as saints? Your head is all flocked up, dude.

Woke!

Timinator
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-31-2019 at 06:44 AM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
Quote: Originally posted by Timinator  

Homeland security are barbarians, thugs. I suppose you see them as saints? Your head is all flocked up, dude.

I see them as people following their job description and upholding the laws we've been upholding for the last 75 years.

The new line of libs are the only ones that share a new, liberal view of our existing laws; not having a secure border, pelting police while doing their job, etc. Sorry man, if upholding the same laws that allowed you to have everything you have in your life right this second makes me "flocked up" so be it. No liberal policy has every incentivized anybody to do better, it's always to take away a freedom and put it in the hands of lunatic, life long, bottom of the barrel, scum sucking politicians. No thank you.
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-31-2019 at 07:34 AM

It appears as if Goatley has finally gone round the bend......
SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-31-2019 at 07:44 AM

Looks like both ends of the spectrum are having at it.

Want to adopt a mellow Baja dog or cat? - https://www.facebook.com/bajaanimalsanctuary/
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 7-31-2019 at 08:56 AM

The CPB, and those federal agents, that deal with immigrants, are a little more than glorified security guards.

Many of the Border Patrol, agents, washed out as city cops, before coming to become border patrol agents. So they are getting the bottom of the barrel.

You also have a lot of border patrol, Filipino agents, because many Filipinos speak Spanish, and live in large communities in San Diego, and come over to the US from the Philippines, where most are Catholic and ultra conservative, who voted for madman, President Rodrigo Duterte, who practices, extrajudicial killings, where he sends out vigilante death squads, many are cops, to kill suspected drug dealers, and junkies in their country! That's just crazy!

You mix that with, racist border patrol agents, who see immigrants as sub-human, and write all about it on Facebook, which is sanctioned by senior management, then why it is a surprise too find out the CBP is harassing and threatening a little brown-skinned girl, it turns out is an American citizen.

The CBP, also gets away with murder, because there is no transparency in these Federal agencies, like there is with city cops, where we at least find out the outcome of homicide investigations.

We need to dismantle the CBP, and start over again with accountability and transparency.

Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.