Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: Getting Fired ...
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

shocked.gif posted on 8-16-2019 at 12:14 PM
Getting Fired ...

It appears that Joe Just Joe has been banned from this illustrious forum .... and his last post has been deleted.

Por que :?:

Curious as to what criteria leads one to be banned?

Don't believe everything you think....
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 8-16-2019 at 12:42 PM

Geezo GED, Why pick scabs?
AKgringo
Elite Nomad

Mood: Retireded

[*] posted on 8-16-2019 at 12:49 PM

Pure speculation on my part, but his habit of 'Doxing'* other Nomads in an attempt to destroy their credibility my have pushed Doug over the line. In one of the last posts he made as JJJ, my impression was that he was bragging about his ability to find mud to throw at anyone who challenges him!

Don't misunderstand me, I am not supporting those who argued with him, some of them were truly obnoxious! I just get tired of almost any post being turned into a feud, and how many of his over 21,000 posts were anything but negative?

I think Hook was right, and the bitter, off topic exchanges by Joe and others was hurting the participation of other Nomads, both long time users, and particulary newbies, which we need more of!

* VERB
doxing (present participle)
search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.
"hackers and online vigilantes routinely dox both public and private figures"

[Edited on 8-16-2019 by AKgringo]

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!

"Could do better if he tried!" Report card comments from most of my grade school teachers. Sadly, still true!
Tioloco
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-16-2019 at 02:05 PM

This is a privately administered forum. As such, the administrator can run it in any manner which he sees fit. Any and all of us participate at the discretion of him. Just the fact of life.
BajaParrothead
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-16-2019 at 02:22 PM

It's a good thing! He sure had a way of hijacking an interesting, or informative thread and turning it into a political debate where HE was always right! How long will it be before he reappears under a new name? :?:
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 8-16-2019 at 02:29 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaParrothead  
It's a good thing! He sure had a way of hijacking an interesting, or informative thread and turning it into a political debate where HE was always right! How long will it be before he reappears under a new name? :?:

The debacle 'manifesto' thread yesterday (that got summarily deleted) had him posting with three different aliases. One thing's for sure, he's easily spotted with his illiterate syntax... in other words, "one-too-many commas" is a dead giveaway.

He's like herpes. The gift that keeps on giving. :smug:

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

LancairDriver
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-16-2019 at 02:55 PM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  
It appears that Joe Just Joe has been banned from this illustrious forum .... and his last post has been deleted.

Por que :?:

Curious as to what criteria leads one to be banned?

Criteria? Probably never any positive comments and constantly finding ways to play the race card. It’s in vogue now but gets old fast.
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-16-2019 at 02:58 PM

thebajarunner
Ultra Nomad

Mood: muy amable

[*] posted on 8-16-2019 at 05:05 PM

Remember the great Budweiser commercial??

Fred (big frog) and Louie (little frog) are sitting in the cold swamp watching a hilarious party going on up at the house.

Louie cries, complains, snivels and wails about all the fun they are having at the party

Fred has finally heard enough and in his deep deep voice says.

"LET IT GO, LOU. LET IT GO!"
Loretana
Senior Nomad

Mood: alegre

[*] posted on 8-16-2019 at 05:32 PM

Quote: Originally posted by AKGringo

"I think Hook was right, and the bitter, off topic exchanges by Joe and others was hurting the participation of other Nomads, both long time users, and particularly newbies, which we need more of!"

SO TRUE. I love Baja Nomad, and so appreciate Doug Means. But It got to where it was just a constant negative diatribe posted constantly by a disgruntled member. Adios Joe!!

We need more love and fish tacos and trip and dog photos around here, IMHO.

:dudette::dudette::dudette:

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration."
-Nikola Tesla
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-16-2019 at 06:23 PM

what he said LET IT GO!
SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-16-2019 at 06:59 PM

Quote: Originally posted by chuckie  
what he said LET IT GO!

Are you yelling? Don't get emotional, just let it go chuckie. :P

Want to adopt a mellow Baja dog or cat? - https://www.facebook.com/bajaanimalsanctuary/
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-16-2019 at 07:24 PM

ice cream calms me right down................
BornFisher
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-16-2019 at 07:29 PM

The guy is obnoxious. He harmed this forum. He called 63,000,000 people racist. He called me a liar because I know a Mexican who got a visa last year. He is the reason he got banned. Not Doug.

"When you catch a fish, you open the door of happiness."
Lobsterman
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-17-2019 at 06:25 AM
Bye, Bye Joe

After many years of doxing my son, daughter, and war-hero father and many other families, he is FINALLY getting his just reward. Karma is a word that comes to mind. Why Joe had to be so evil to people who differed from his opinion, is beyond me. I have only guesses but they are moot now.

Now I can freely re-join BN that I fell in love with many years ago when exploring options to visit Baja without experiencing negtivism from Joe. There is still goat though, he doxed my family as well but not to the extent of Joe.

Now back to Baja fishing. I'm in the process to looking for a 2001+ Boston Whaler 16' Dauntless to restart my Baja adventures. My current Cabo216 is just too big to tow to baja with my truck. Tried it once but it was challenging to say the least.

I tried more than once to have peace with Joe so he would stop calling my father a drunk, my kids uneducated white trash and other lies. It did not work so I almost stopped posting on this board. Now I'm back and will contribute to the peace and love this board represents.

Joe has a strong mind with excellent research capabilities but unfortunately those traits had evil intentions.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 8-17-2019 at 06:58 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Lobsterman  
After many years of doxing my son, daughter, and war-hero father and many other families, he is FINALLY getting his just reward. Karma is a word that comes to mind. Why Joe had to be so evil to people who differed from his opinion, is beyond me. I have only guesses but they are moot now.

Now I can freely re-join BN that I fell in love with many years ago when exploring options to visit Baja without experiencing negtivism from Joe. There is still goat though, he doxed my family as well but not to the extent of Joe.

Now back to Baja fishing. I'm in the process to looking for a 2001+ Boston Whaler 16' Dauntless to restart my Baja adventures. My current Cabo216 is just too big to tow to baja with my truck. Tried it once but it was challenging to say the least.

I tried more than once to have peace with Joe so he would stop calling my father a drunk, my kids uneducated white trash and other lies. It did not work so I almost stopped posting on this board. Now I'm back and will contribute to the peace and love this board represents.

Joe has a strong mind with excellent research capabilities but unfortunately those traits had evil intentions.

I never doxed you. I just pointed out that you are an @sshole.

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

Mood: Happy

[*] posted on 8-17-2019 at 07:11 AM

Bold words from a scared buttcrack tourest . That was Joe's brother.
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-17-2019 at 07:14 AM

Ilike Boston Whalers.....Fishhead had one for sale in Mulege...Dunno if he still has it..You mightcheck...
UnoMas
Nomad

Mood: Great

[*] posted on 8-17-2019 at 07:22 AM

Glad he is gone.... Should have happened along time ago! :yes:
weebray
Super Nomad

Mood: lleno

[*] posted on 8-17-2019 at 07:43 AM

Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  
Quote: Originally posted by chuckie  
what he said LET IT GO!

Are you yelling? Don't get emotional, just let it go chuckie. :P

Amen! Another candidate with little to contribute. But - I usually just don't read these people. We all get the hair up on the back of our necks occasionally. Usually I try to let it go.

Every beautiful beach in the world needs a few condo towers - NOT.
 Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.