BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: CBD OIL - bringing in to Baja?
JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2021 at 06:37 PM

Quote: Originally posted by imlost  
Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQMCD3Srm10

I watched it and I am still shaking my head (hope it stops at night) How can someone be THAT stupid? Paying money on the spot.... the most stupid thing to do! The success the MX police is experiencing with stupids is making them trying again, and again, and again. There is always another dummy falling out of the bus (or crossing the border) A:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:lmost the same.
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2021 at 07:17 PM

Re CBD. This stuff isn't regulated, no quality control. What you buy might be CBD, maybe not. If it's brought down, put it in another bottle -- NOT labeled CBD. SI checkpoint claims CBD is illegal along with THC. Seriously, they find it, you'll lose it and get hassled.

Word of mouth, reputation is recommended for quality oil esp. if it's for ailments.

Anyone using oil bought down South can vouch for quality.

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
pacificobob
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-23-2021 at 06:23 AM

it must indicate that is "full spectrum " if not, its inferior.
JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-24-2021 at 10:20 PM

Quote: Originally posted by pacificobob  

My guess: Wherever I might purchase CBD in MX will not have "Espectro Completo". At least neither Nanko nor Cafe Smoke Shop have anything on their labels. Nanko seems to be a (wanna-be) medical supplier.
Back to the headline: Bringing CBD into Baja should be without any problem. Just as a pre-caution: Hiding that little bottle is not a big deal. But blaming Mexico Police for own mistakes is not appropriate anyway.
It is like it is.
JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-25-2021 at 06:10 PM

I found this
https://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-870088548-aceite-es...

Now, it says "Full Spectrum". BUT: it is 1000mg (which is one Gram).
And it contains 30 ml (Millie Liters) which is 30 mg.
Is that `Full Spectrum`?
And this is what I found at google about AURA:
Aura: Meditation & Sleep - Overview - Apple App Store - US
I am so confused, I guess I can`t sleep tonight :lol::lol::lol:

pacificobob
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-26-2022 at 10:44 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Hook  
Dont people use CBD oil when they cant get the REAL stuff with THC? I guess there are some that are averse to getting a little buzz, too.

If it's like where I live in Sonora, it can't be that hard to find some raw greenery and turn it into an oil that you can use.

I've known three people that spent good money on CBD oil for pain in various parts of the body and none of them reported it working. Little wonder with the active ingredient removed or at less than 0.5% or something.

Yeah, a small sample size.

I've been told that all compounds [aka full spectrum] from the cannabis must be present for optimal treatment. Folks who become frightened by cannabis should stick to mainstream medications .
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-26-2022 at 02:53 PM

I've been told that all compounds [aka full spectrum] from the cannabis must be present for optimal treatment. Folks who become frightened by cannabis should stick to mainstream medications .

My understanding too. This stuff isn't regulated and no two products are (probably) the same. Besides, sometimes it works for people, and others, it doesn't.

As far as crossing SOB, military won't make a distinction between THC and CBD. When they've questioned me at the SI checkpoint, they are asking if I have CBD or THC. I always answer no and they don't find anything if they are searching.

Stating that it's legal, or bought in La Paz, prob wouldn't matter to these guys.

I'd remove any labels that read CBD. And, I'd buy from credible dispensaries NOB. Mary's Medicinals has a good rep, and they carry transderm patches.

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
surabi
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-10-2023 at 03:40 PM

If someone wants to try CBD for a medical condition, just buying something off-the-shelf isn't the best idea. I know people who make CBD oil in Canada and they work with the customer to come up with the right balance that works for them. They may up or lower the percentage of THC, use a different strain of marijuana, etc. depending on the feedback from the customer.
It's really not much different from using pharmaceuticals. Doctors often change dosages or try a different medication, depending on how the patient reacts.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.