Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3    5  ..  7
Author: Subject: Cartel Massacre
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 11-6-2019 at 09:28 AM

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-victims-in-mexico-mas...
John Harper
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-6-2019 at 10:03 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaNaranja  
thanks to Jason Miller.

I think you mean Stephen Miller.

"Jason" is another malevolent creature, only fictional.

John
Desertbull
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-6-2019 at 10:24 AM

This is a bit long but explains about the Mormons living and creating colonies in this area since 1875, maybe this wasn't a random Cartel attack.

https://youtu.be/LpIyaIHsJbc

DREAM IT! PLAN IT! LIVE IT!
AKgringo
Elite Nomad

Mood: Retireded

[*] posted on 11-6-2019 at 10:33 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Desertbull  
This is a bit long but explains about the Mormons living and creating colonies in this area since 1875, maybe this wasn't a random Cartel attack.

Harald posted this same link earlier in the thread, but I see that it is gone now!

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!

"Could do better if he tried!" Report card comments from most of my grade school teachers. Sadly, still true!
BajaNaranja
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-6-2019 at 10:58 AM

Quote: Originally posted by John Harper  

I think you mean Stephen Miller.

"Jason" is another malevolent creature, only fictional.

John

Oops, thanks for pointing out - I've edited my post to reflect
pacificobob
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-6-2019 at 11:28 AM

the Mormons in chihuahua are a bunch of gangsters. in it up to their ears
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-6-2019 at 12:51 PM

Lots of idle chatter and whining about this tragedy.

Lots of chances for thinking outside the box about how to stop drugs flowing into the US (fix the people, first?), money and guns flowing South from the US (greedy profiteers), and how to handle bad guys shooting up Americans.

Typical response: use US military to fight bad guys, and ''it won’t be safe for any US citizen in all of Mexico.'' Priceless.

Cowards.

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-6-2019 at 01:09 PM

I lost track...which ones are the cowards again?
4x4abc
Ultra Nomad

Mood: happy - always

[*] posted on 11-6-2019 at 01:55 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Lee  
money and guns flowing South from the US (greedy profiteers), and how to handle bad guys shooting up Americans.

just sayin' :
These families have been Mexican citizens since 1875
don't know what trickery they used to be US citizens as well
maybe travel across the border to deliver child, then return
fact is that theses families have been living in Mexico for several generations

bottom line - Mexicans shooting Mexicans

Harald Pietschmann
DaliDali
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-6-2019 at 02:03 PM

Quote: Originally posted by pacificobob  

the Mormons in chihuahua are a bunch of gangsters. in it up to their ears

Pretty sure the kids who got torched had ZERO to do with anything, other than be a kid.

But hey, drop a dime on the cartel and tell em to light up another car full.
That will teach the bastards yeah?

[Edited on 11-6-2019 by DaliDali]
caj13
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-6-2019 at 02:56 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Mr. Bills  
Quote: Originally posted by Hook  

. . . Many reports that this family has had prior trouble with the cartels in the area. Very outspoken about them. Also issues with water rights. Supposedly, family members had been kidnapped before.

Do you have links or reliable, identifiable sources for these assertions?

If not, you are needlessly inflaming the situation without any facts. Worse, you are suggesting that the victims are somehow responsible for their own murders.

turns out he is accurate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpIyaIHsJbc
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 11-6-2019 at 04:14 PM

Did you watch the TV series “Big Love”
Did you read Krakauers’ Under the Banner of Heaven?”
Have you visited colorado city?
Know much about polygamy?
Why is it always one guy and multiple wives? Why not one woman, multiple men?

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

Paco Facullo
Super Nomad

Mood: Abiding ..........

[*] posted on 11-6-2019 at 06:02 PM

"Why is it always one guy and multiple wives? Why not one woman, multiple men?"

Because Men's BIG Ego's get in the way .............

Since I've given up all hope, I feel much better
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-6-2019 at 06:57 PM

ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY! And Goatley? I can answer YES to ALL of your questions MONEY MONEY
WhackAMolE
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-6-2019 at 09:07 PM

Embargo MX until they admit their failed State and allow US military in to eliminate the cartels. Send in the Marines.

I was thinking about how this would work.

The US Marines and/or other branches of the service enter Mexico to fight the cartels in the remote mountain regions. They don't speak the language or understand the culture. They're hated and resented by most of the locals. They're fighting well-armed militias who have been fighting in those mountains for decades using ever more sophisticated paramilitary tactics.

Wouldn't it just be another Afghanistan? Is the US going to start drone-bombing Mexican villages and claiming to only hit cartel members? "Accidentally" blowing up a few wedding parties and quinceañeras?

Someone please explain to me how such an invasion would work. And why wouldn't there be equal blowback from cartel members traveling to the States to take the war north?

How many US casualties would the American people support in such a war? And in the end, isn't it America that has the insatiable appetite and demand for drugs in the first place? If you want to end the drug war tell Americans to stop using drugs. It's a demand side problem, not supply side. As along as you have a drug-addicted wealthy country bordering a poor country, you'll have drugs flowing. That's a fact that goes deeper than any supply-fighting tactic.

I don't believe those calling for US military involvement in Mexico's drug war have thought this through. Such a misadventure would not come out any differently than our counterterrorism and "nation building" exercises in the Middle East and North Africa. But it would be worse because the war would almost immediately cross the border north.

It's not like you just drop a few bombs and kill a few kingpins and declare victory. Calderón's bloody war against the cartels resulted in 70-100,000 Mexican deaths.

Like I say if someone wants to explain to me how such an enterprise could possibly turn out well, perhaps I'll learn something.

[Edited on 11-7-2019 by WhackAMolE]
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-6-2019 at 09:50 PM

''‘Enough Is Enough’: Josh Hawley Calls for Sanctions on Mexican Cartels''

''Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) said Wednesday that “enough is enough” and called on the U.S. government to sanction Mexican officials and cartel members complicit in trafficking meth and killing Americans.

Hawley called for harsh retribution against the Mexican cartels complicit in ambushing and murdering nine American women and children near the New Mexico border.

In the wake of the attack on Americans, as well as the Mexican cartels’ complicity in Missouri’s meth crisis, the Missouri conservative called for the U.S. government to sanction the cartel members who are “openly slaughtering American citizens.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/06/enough-is-enou...

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

F*ck it.
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-6-2019 at 10:01 PM

Quote: Originally posted by WhackAMolE  
Embargo MX until they admit their failed State and allow US military in to eliminate the cartels. Send in the Marines.

Bin Laden, Escobar, Guzman, and Baghdadi would not have been caught without US aid.

Like I've written, embargo MX until it hurts.

Send in the highly trained. Delta, SEALS, Marine Raiders, snipers. The bad guys travel in vehicles. Block all roads in and out. Wait for them to show up. Blow up their compounds. Get rid of them. The MX government can't do it. Everyone goes to prison or dies.

Negotiation/diplomacy is not an option. These thugs need a big lesson.

Ignoring this situation is what I expect of the US government. It would clearly send the wrong message to the bad guys.

F*ck it.
BajaRun
Nomad

Mood: Just Cruisin'

[*] posted on 11-6-2019 at 10:01 PM

Quote: Originally posted by WhackAMolE  

The US Marines and/or other branches of the service enter Mexico to fight the cartels in the remote mountain regions. They don't speak the language or understand the culture. They're hated and resented by most of the locals. They're fighting well-armed militias who have been fighting in those mountains for decades using ever more sophisticated paramilitary tactics.

Wouldn't it just be another Afghanistan? Is the US going to start drone-bombing Mexican villages and claiming to only hit cartel members? "Accidentally" blowing up a few wedding parties and quinceañeras?

Someone please explain to me how such an invasion would work. And why wouldn't there be equal blowback from cartel members traveling to the States to take the war north?

How many US casualties would the American people support in such a war? And in the end, isn't it America that has the insatiable appetite and demand for drugs in the first place? If you want to end the drug war tell Americans to stop using drugs. It's a demand side problem, not supply side. As along as you have a drug-addicted wealthy country bordering a poor country, you'll have drugs flowing. That's a fact that goes deeper than any supply-fighting tactic.

I don't believe those calling for US military involvement in Mexico's drug war have thought this through. Such a misadventure would not come out any differently than our counterterrorism and "nation building" exercises in the Middle East and North Africa. But it would be worse because the war would almost immediately cross the border north.

It's not like you just drop a few bombs and kill a few kingpins and declare victory. Calderón's bloody war against the cartels resulted in 70-100,000 Mexican deaths.

Like I say if someone wants to explain to me how such an enterprise could possibly turn out well, perhaps I'll learn something.

[Edited on 11-7-2019 by WhackAMolE]

I'm not a military expert so I can't explain how to remove the cartels but perhaps this podcast will shed some insight as to how it could possibly go down. Check it out if you are so inclined great, if not that's great too. ....Cheers Amigos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnKcquMobHQ

[Edited on 11-7-2019 by BajaRun]

[Edited on 11-7-2019 by BajaRun]
LancairDriver
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-7-2019 at 09:05 AM

If the Marines and other US military forces entered Mexico they would get their a$$es handed to them just like they have in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria, having proven to be unable to defeat third world goat herders there in eighteen years. As has already been stated, the drug problem ultimately has to be solved at the source, right here in the US.
charliemanson
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-7-2019 at 10:20 AM

Well said. No demand for drugs, no drug sellers but that will never happen as you need to be on drugs to live in the US. Granted I enjoyed them in the past and probably contributed to the present problem.

Our cartels would crush any invasion just like they crushed the forces in Culiacan in 8 hours
 Pages:  1    3    5  ..  7

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.