Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Kangen Water in La Ventana
fire
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-10-2020 at 09:48 PM
Kangen Water in La Ventana

Hi everyone,

I brought down my Kangen Water electrolysis machine to La Ventana this year. I have been using it for 7 months now, and have experienced positive health benefits of drinking the 9.5pH hydrogen rich water.

If you are in La Ventana, and want a demo of the water, let me know.
I also often recently travel to Todo Santos, Los Barriles, and La Paz. So it is possible I could stop by and give a demo.

The units have a high price tag, but are worth it in the long run - as it produces 5 different types of water ranging from 2.5pH (for cleaning surfaces / disinfecting wounds), 6.0pH for facial toner, 7.0pH for neutral water, 9.5pH for daily rehydration, all the way to 11.5pH for emulsification of oils.

It is important to maintain an Alkaline state in the body (above 7.0pH) rather than an Acidic state (below 7.0pH) as disease thrives in an acidic environment, and can't survive long in an alkaline one.

Since most of us drink a lot of beer down in mexico, as well as eating the delicious cameron, and other meats, it can be hard to maintain alkaline state - so drinking alkaline water can greatly help keep your body flushed, and fresh!

Overall, the main difference I have noticed is when I drink two glasses of it, I don't get the bloated feeling one gets when drinking normal water - due to the micro-clustering from the electrolysis process. I have also experienced weight loss, and much more healthy skin / less wrinkles under my eyes. This is most likely due to the "beauty" 6.0pH water it produces, and the fact that I am paying more attention to my daily hydration with this machine - oh, and I also use the washroom more - but that is a good thing to keep the body cleansed!

Please connect with me if you would like more information, or would like to try the water.

By the way, just so you know, I am a new Kangen Distributor. When you buy a machine, you automatically get a distributor id. It is quite a neat 8-point business model.

For the motivated entrepreneur it can be quite lucrative, and a good remote business opportunity.

Good luck with your en-devours - happy 2020!

Here is a Video explaining Kangen water in detail: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yey2wbVU-Ig&feature=yout...

[Edited on 1/21/2020 by fire]
chippy
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-11-2020 at 07:59 AM

https://www.waterionizerexpert.com/blogs/news/7299374-5-ques...:light:
weebray
Super Nomad

Mood: lleno

[*] posted on 1-11-2020 at 08:05 AM

https://financesonline.com/top-12-most-expensive-water-brand...

Every beautiful beach in the world needs a few condo towers - NOT.
Terry28
Senior Nomad

Mood: Thirsty

[*] posted on 1-11-2020 at 11:12 AM

as P.T. Barnum said...……,

Mexico!! Where two can live as cheaply as one.....but it costs twice as much.....
4x4abc
Ultra Nomad

Mood: happy - always

[*] posted on 1-11-2020 at 11:48 AM

so, we turn our backs to religion - only to believe in alternative stuff. Medicine, water...
and no surprise - its about money again

but I should not be too loud - I am believing in the magic of Margaritas

Harald Pietschmann
chippy
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-11-2020 at 01:11 PM

Quote: Originally posted by 4x4abc  
so, we turn our backs to religion - only to believe in alternative stuff. Medicine, water...
and no surprise - its about money again

but I should not be too loud - I am believing in the magic of Margaritas
chippy
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-11-2020 at 01:13 PM

Halleluya brother! I to am a believer.:lol:
yumawill
Nomad

[*] posted on 1-12-2020 at 05:47 AM

I believe! Love Margaritaville!
weebray
Super Nomad

Mood: lleno

[*] posted on 1-12-2020 at 08:41 AM

Evidently, the FIRE of rampant overcommercialization of Cabo that started in the '90s in Cabo and spread in the early part of the 21st century into Los Barilles has propagated to the formally quiet little settlement of La Ventana/El Sargento.

Every beautiful beach in the world needs a few condo towers - NOT.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 1-12-2020 at 08:48 AM

BARRILES :light:

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Stickers
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-13-2020 at 11:44 PM

Beer is alkaline and highly recommended by my doctor (in moderation)
caj13
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-14-2020 at 04:47 AM

heres a simple review of the science, turns out - uh, not so much!
you want alkaline water? stir in a spoon of baking soda!

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/313681.php

The research is very clear on one fact - buyers of the system lose significant weight - in their wallet, so I guess thats a plus?
pacificobob
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-14-2020 at 07:06 AM

Gringos whose baja lifestyle depends on income from other gringos. Some of us keep our jobs NOB until we can afford to live here.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 1-14-2020 at 08:39 AM

Biology 101: the pH in your stomach, intestines and blood are regulated/buffered by processes in your body. You can drink whatever pH water you want, when the water gets to your stomach the pH is adjusted by process in your stomach... the pH of your drinking water will only affect your mouth, nothing more!
any kid that took a couple biology classes knows this,... alas, the average american is scientifically ignorant and susceptible to believing in pseudo-scientific nonsense!

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

fire
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-20-2020 at 09:21 PM

Hi everyone, thanks for your posts. There are a lot of skeptics about alkaline water for sure. And I was one too! If you look more into the Kangen machines, and God forbid, actually try the water, and do more reading about it - you will find that it does much more than change the pH of the water.

The biggest benefit, I feel is that it 1) restructures the water. Enagic differentiates itself from the lower priced (and inferior) competitors products by the type of power supply it uses, as well as the quality of medical grade platinum coated titanium plates inside the machines. Regular water molecules usually clump together in groups of 24-26 molecules. but when the large electric charge is emitted through the superior power supply of the Kangen K8 machine, these water molecule groups get broken up, and instead clump together in groups of 4 - 6. When you drink Kangen water therefore, it will permeate through your cell walls much easier, and thus hydrate much quicker than drinking a normal glass of water. You can be the judge - try drinking two full glasses of regular water in a row, and then do the same with Kangen water - you just don't get the same bloated feeling. This allows you to consume much more water throughout the day comfortably, and keep more hydrated than the average person. This has been my experience.

Kangen water is also not h2o, it is H2O,H1(-) meaning, extra hydrogen is added - which is great for balancing free radicals which can contribute to damaging your internals.

By the way, as I mentioned before, it produces 5 different types of water - so it is not only used for drinking. You can use the 2.5pH strong acidic water for disinfecting wounds, surfaces etc.

A close friend of mine got a twig stuck in his toe at choco-lake. Soaking it in 2.5pH water, helped the healing cycle, and offered him a quick recovery.

I also delivered 2.5pH water to another friend who accidentally kicked a cactus, and he experienced the same results!

The 11.5 pH can be used to emulsify oil - this means you can wash off all the oil based pesticides, herbicides and insecticides from your store bought fruit! there are many more uses for the 11.5 as well - grease stains, etc.

Lastly, the 6.0pH can be used as a toner for your skin.

A doctor friend who has been brainwashed by the pharma industry nay say'ed this technology. Big Pharma has its place, but remember, they also have an agenda ;)

In terms of using this to filter out salty tasting water - I have tested this, and it doesn't do that. It does have a good filter inside as well, however if you want to get rid of the salty taste, you would have to run it through an RO system too, then remineralize it, so the electrolysis process can take place. This can be done with sea-salt.

Lastly, I am not a water quality expert. If you want to get your water tested, it has to be sent to a lab - they charge about $100 plus dollars, so no, I am not going to test your water for you and tell you how many contaminants are in it - that's your job. Other filter systems can be used in conjunction (and prolly for a cheaper price) than the kangen filters that fit into their electrolysis water restructuring hydrogen producing machines. The advantage of using the kangen filter is purlely due to its size - for travel / or space saving in the kitchen. If you have the luxury of mounting a filter system under your sink, then you can buy a cheaper filtering system - but thats not primarily what I use my kangen for - its for the hydrogen / alkaline / restructured / 5 types of water - where I find the real value.

[Edited on 1/21/2020 by fire]
fire
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-20-2020 at 09:43 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
Biology 101: the pH in your stomach, intestines and blood are regulated/buffered by processes in your body. You can drink whatever pH water you want, when the water gets to your stomach the pH is adjusted by process in your stomach... the pH of your drinking water will only affect your mouth, nothing more!
any kid that took a couple biology classes knows this,... alas, the average american is scientifically ignorant and susceptible to believing in pseudo-scientific nonsense!

Yes - here is a video (which Ive forwarded to the exact point) explaining exactly that - https://youtu.be/yey2wbVU-Ig?t=453 - and it also explains why you need molecular hydrogen , active oxygen and hydroxyl ions
fire
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-20-2020 at 09:44 PM

Quote: Originally posted by caj13  
heres a simple review of the science, turns out - uh, not so much!
you want alkaline water? stir in a spoon of baking soda!

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/313681.php

The research is very clear on one fact - buyers of the system lose significant weight - in their wallet, so I guess thats a plus?
The Kangen Machine does not change the pH with chemicals, it does it through an electrical process. Also, read my response below about the 5 different types of water it produces
Terry28
Senior Nomad

Mood: Thirsty

[*] posted on 1-21-2020 at 11:57 AM

Once again I refer to P.T. Barnum...…

Mexico!! Where two can live as cheaply as one.....but it costs twice as much.....

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.