BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Vasectomy for Tidiana's husband Abraham CHECK!
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-7-2020 at 10:48 AM
Vasectomy for Tidiana's husband Abraham CHECK!

He went and he will have NO more babies.

Thanks to everyone who helped with this! This family lives in the dump and with 7 kids, they were ready to close shop.

Unfortunately, Tidiana had health issues with prevented the doctors tying her tubes a month ago when baby #7 was born, so her husband said he would gladly go for a vasectomy.

You provided the cash for him to drive to Santa Rosalia. I provided cash for meals (he had to be there 9 am to operate 4 pm), a brand new razor since he had to shave himself beforehand and even a bar of soap for his shower. Our Mayor, Dr. Romero, helped schedule the free procedure and this past Wednesday, the deed was done!

I called yesterday to find out how he was doing...his wife said he was in bed being a wimp hahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

Thanks again amigos! Another good day on Earth.

Internet is too slow for photos today but I will post some when I can!

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
Howard
Super Nomad

Mood: I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done.

[*] posted on 3-7-2020 at 10:52 AM

Photos of what? It might be a little TMI! :biggrin:

We don't stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing
George Bernard Shaw

pauldavidmena
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-7-2020 at 05:03 PM

This is great news. Thank you for helping and for putting out the word to get additional assistance.

My ex-wife and I had "bunny genes", meaning that we had 5 children by the time I was 31, after which I closed down the proverbial shop. My kids have followed suit, and I have 9 grandchildren so far - enough to field a baseball team. My 11 year-old granddaughter Nevaeh has quite the arm.

Visit my Dreams of Pescadero blog:
http://dreamsofpescadero.wordpress.com/
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 3-7-2020 at 05:34 PM

Blanca, make sure he understands he needs to empty the chamber SEVERAL TIMES before he's shooting blanks. I'm sure the doc's told him so, but some guys just don't learn.

Far's he's being a woos, he's a guy.... whaddaya expect? Amazing what a bag of ice can do to ease the situation. Also, NOT to go back to lifting or working too early; I made that mistake, cost me a couple extra days off work, and when I didn't work I didn't get paid. He did his part (thankfully) so an extra day or two of ''pobresitos'' are in order.

Happy outcome! :coolup:

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

BajaTed
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-7-2020 at 08:12 PM

A neck collar helps from the whiplash that occurs when the cuts are made.:o:o

Es Todo Bueno
bajaric
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-8-2020 at 11:26 AM

That does seem to be kind of personal to be published on the internet, but OK. Fun fact: if a woman has eight children, and each of them has eight more, and so on, after ten generations she will have one billion living decedents. Now, if a billion women follow the same pattern, in two hundred years there will be a number of humans so large my calculator can not calculate it; something like one person for each square foot of land on earth. The exponential growth of the human population has only been made possible by advances in technology and medicine; antibiotics, GMO food, etc. someday its all going to come crashing down when the technology can not keep up. Maybe coronavirus is the start; culling the weak like deer dying off in a herd that has grown too large because all the predators were removed.
del mar
Banned

Mood: lil' fuzzy

[*] posted on 3-8-2020 at 03:40 PM

is there a "substantial penalty for early withdrawal" out there?
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-8-2020 at 05:55 PM

Oh my goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Hahahaha You guys made me laugh a good belly laugh.

Bajaric, I had to post this since folks here made this possible. Life changing moment for the family.

The photo I want to post is from last week when Abraham and I met with Dr. Romero at his office

Abraham and Mayor Dr. Romero A.jpg - 165kB

All my photos are sideways now. One day my computer will cooperate. You can see that Abraham was a happy guy that day!

It is drizzling here in La Bocana today, they asked us for a tarp to cover their roof. Thank goodness we had one and thank goodness it is only drizzling. We left it on our porch, so I did not see them.

The next goal is to get them a proper home. Stay tuned.

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.