BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2  
Author: Subject: Off Road Races Canceled???
BajaTed
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-15-2020 at 02:20 PM

Our car club is continuing events at the racetracks we contracted with.
Was @ Buttonwillow, Friday & Saturday.
You drive there by yourself, hole up in your RV and get text, plus loud speaker messages on when to report to the grid. Some social interaction took place but all was in windy outdoors with a glass of Scotch. Had a No tresspass sign on RV door.
Most importantly an elected leader, Devin Nunes of the central valley also says it is safe to go.
As we all should know, he is a cabal leader within Q; code name is: Devinscow and has such esteem within their ranks I could not ignore his advice. Freeways to & fro were a breeze even in the rain.

Es Todo Bueno
caj13
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-16-2020 at 11:23 AM

So Para - realizing he is exposed - comes up with a brilliantly worded piece of obtusification,!
Caj you need to go back to your off topic rant home...
Whatever you think you know of religion is distorted by your animosity towards it. The paradigm you approach your viewpoint with is tainted to put it mildly.

What you may think you know of me or what I write is confused in the failure to read in context. But I understand your demise, as I note the black-out in the ability to concentrate to that extent is exhibited as bipolar in your worship of yourself.

I didn't know you wrere qualified to make mental illness diagnosis on the internet Dr Para - that must be some very special degree you have there! I didn't know Faux News was passing out religious doctorate degrees!

My point was and still is - People who proudly display their religion on their sleeves - often their actions are in complete conflict with their supposed religious beliefs. Paras post was an excellent example of that!
and history is full of those examples - its not a new phenomenon. its just now people seem to grant themselves immunity from actually living the beliefs they so proudly trumpet about!
del mar
Banned

Mood: lil' fuzzy

[*] posted on 3-16-2020 at 11:55 AM

getting back to offroad racing cancellations expect SCORE to make an announcement on the fate of SF250 today. wouldn't be surprised to see it cancelled.
paranewbi
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-16-2020 at 12:02 PM

Your insight fails to apply what you spew equally across the board Caj.

Religious beliefs are pretty much found throughout all peoples of all areas...what is the actual fact is that it is only recently in historical context that godlessness arises. Be learned.

Yet even godless peoples and leaders commit atrocious deeds upon the innocent. Some would say the 56 million 'unborn' have been sacrificed on the alter of convenience.

Something I believe by your angst could be within your purview. Don't be a fool to think you are so pure...as you judge.
caj13
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-16-2020 at 12:25 PM

Never fear Para & other Right winger evangelicals. The pope walked the empty streets of the Vatican praying for an end to the virus, and Jerry Falwell Jr is not closing Liberty University - because its all overblown hype by the liberal media, and god will protect his students!

so all of this should come to an end any time now!

And Para, why do you continue to misrepresent my point. My issue is not with religion per se. My issue is those who profess to be religious, but whose behaviors, actions and words are clearly at direct odds with what their "religion" teaches. Its the hypocrites I have an issue with, not those pure in spirit and heart!

[Edited on 3-16-2020 by caj13]
aburruss
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-16-2020 at 01:16 PM

Score 250 postponed until May.

http://score-international.com/b-u-l-l-e-t-i-n-covid-19-forc...
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 3-16-2020 at 01:33 PM

Thanks!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 3-16-2020 at 01:47 PM

Quote: Originally posted by paranewbi  

Religious beliefs are pretty much found throughout all peoples of all areas...what is the actual fact is that it is only recently in historical context that godlessness arises. Be learned.

Yet even godless peoples and leaders commit atrocious deeds upon the innocent. Some would say the 56 million 'unborn' have been sacrificed on the alter of convenience.

Something I believe by your angst could be within your purview. Don't be a fool to think you are so pure...as you judge.

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

paranewbi
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-17-2020 at 03:27 AM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  

That explains where you 'learnt' everything.

[Edited on 3-17-2020 by paranewbi]
Paco Facullo
Super Nomad

Mood: Abiding ..........

[*] posted on 3-17-2020 at 07:13 AM

GREAT Pull, Goat !!!!

Since I've given up all hope, I feel much better
BajaNomad
Super Administrator
Thread Moved
3-18-2020 at 08:23 AM
Don Pisto
Super Nomad

Mood: weary like everyone else

[*] posted on 3-18-2020 at 07:14 PM

NORRA 500 cancelled and 1000 postponed until October.......no surprised there
paranewbi
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-19-2020 at 05:18 AM

Quote: Originally posted by caj13  
Never fear Para & other Right winger evangelicals. The pope walked the empty streets of the Vatican praying for an end to the virus, and Jerry Falwell Jr is not closing Liberty University - because its all overblown hype by the liberal media, and god will protect his students!

so all of this should come to an end any time now!

And Para, why do you continue to misrepresent my point. My issue is not with religion per se. My issue is those who profess to be religious, but whose behaviors, actions and words are clearly at direct odds with what their "religion" teaches. Its the hypocrites I have an issue with, not those pure in spirit and heart!

[Edited on 3-16-2020 by caj13]

Not misrepresenting anything Caj...Just pointing out the fallacy of your 'issue'. All peoples at one time held 'religious' views, aka observance of a supreme spiritual entity. Therefore any existence of hypocrisy is within any 'religious' vein. The equation then insists that all 'religious' observance has an element of Hypocrisy.

Taken a step further; all instances of Hypocrisy are to be found in all peoples at one time.

Your right in saying it's the Hypocrites found in those entities but I would point out that if all Peoples at one time held a chance of hypocrisy among them...the equation is only valid when ALL PEOPLES are within the equation...that means ALL.

And all includes you Caj. Look at yourself the 'non-religious' one. OR so you claim. Self worship, AKA holding oneself above others (judgement) is a fallacy.

[Edited on 3-19-2020 by paranewbi]

[Edited on 3-19-2020 by paranewbi]
John Harper
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-19-2020 at 05:47 AM

Self worship, AKA holding oneself above others (judgement) is a fallacy.

Didn't I call you out on this yesterday?

Blanket judgement about others haircuts, take out food, tattoos, Iphones, family decisions? Who made those statements?

It wasn't Elmer Gantry.

John
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 3-19-2020 at 10:03 AM
Have Faith

We are safe in the knowledge that GOD (and his designated representative here on Earth D.T.) will see us through.

We might die a horrible death due to the Chinese menace, but that's part of the (mysterious) plan, too. RIGHT ?

A Heavenly warehouse filled with goodies (including Toilet Paper ?) is awaiting your (our ?) arrival.

Rejoice in the knowledge that should you be one of the chosen to take the early express to Paradise, God is simply rewarding your life's struggles early. Those left behind will be envious that you've been selected for eternal frivolity.

Hallelujah and Oh Happy Day !

See you there. Maybe.

Buen Viaje.
caj13
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-19-2020 at 10:57 AM

Hey Para - back to obtusification and avoidance eh!

Hypocrisy - behaving in a way contrary to your stated beliefs

pretty simple - Yup it's not necessarily tied to religion, it is just really obvious when those who hold themselves out to be closer to God are actually behaving more like their real god - satan!

And thank you for so completely and eloquently proving my point with this claptrap nonsence post ""And all includes you Caj. Look at yourself the 'non-religious' one. OR so you claim. Self worship, AKA holding oneself above others (judgement) is a fallacy."

meaning Para views himself as superior to others because he can tell them they are inferior to him!

I'm sure your god loves you above all others Para, rest assured infidels like me will get their just rewards, while you sit at the elbow of god directing his punishments toward your stated enemies!

[Edited on 3-19-2020 by caj13]

[Edited on 3-19-2020 by caj13]
Bajazly
Senior Nomad

Mood: More Relaxed Everyday

[*] posted on 3-19-2020 at 11:33 AM

Please take all your religitard blather elsewhere. Like religion, the blather about it helps even less and it has nothing to do with offroad racing and it being canceled of not.

Doug, can't you make a religious blather forum so these guys can go thump their bible at each other over there?

Believing is religion - Knowing is science

Harald Pietschmann

"Get off the beaten path and memories, friends and new techniques are developed"

Bajazly, August 2019
AKgringo
Elite Nomad

Mood: Retireded

[*] posted on 3-19-2020 at 11:40 AM

This was the first time I was made aware that Elmer Gantry was an off road racer! With God as his sponsor, why didn't he win?

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!

"Could do better if he tried!" Report card comments from most of my grade school teachers. Sadly, still true!
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 3-19-2020 at 12:44 PM
God is EVERYWHERE ?

BUT (maybe) not at the same moment ?

I mean, what with the proliferation of daily demands on his attention, it could be that any given event is missed at any moment.

It's a mystery.

Or, so they say.

Pray that you're in the "queue in view" when YOUR moment comes.
paranewbi
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-19-2020 at 01:44 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Bajazly  
Please take all your religitard blather elsewhere. Like religion, the blather about it helps even less and it has nothing to do with offroad racing and it being canceled of not.

Doug, can't you make a religious blather forum so these guys can go thump their bible at each other over there?

Have you looked back over this thread and seen all of the other than 'offroad racing' subjects, zingers and snide comments, that have cropped up Zly?

It's pretty much like any other thread that is on this board. Nothing to get your undies in a bundle about.
John Harper
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-20-2020 at 05:38 AM

It's pretty much like any other thread that is on this board. Nothing to get your undies in a bundle about.

I have to agree with you on this one, my friend.

Take care of yourself and family, I do enjoy our discourse. Healthy and vigorous debate is one of America's greatest assets.

John

[Edited on 3-20-2020 by John Harper]
 Pages:  1  2  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.