BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4
Author: Subject: Blanca gets in trouble!
LancairDriver
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-30-2020 at 09:32 AM

bezzelle; Fox would never be behind cutting military spending!
Agree!
Also include ABC,CBS,NBC,CNN,WASHINGTON POST, NY TIMES, etc,etc
There is a big uphill battle in turning this gang’s agenda around. Too much money at stake here.
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 3-30-2020 at 09:36 AM
Happy Talk, Keep Talking Happy Talk *

" ....... You gotta have a dream, if you don't have a dream, How you gonna have a dream come true ........ "

Outdated (?) Mental Lemonaide from Lancairdriver:

" ....... In contrast to what is happening today in response to the Corona Virus, take a look at the 1968 H3N2 “Hong Kong Flu” that took the lives of a reported 100,000 Americans and an estimated million around the world ....... "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TODAY FROM THE TOP !

The White House coronavirus response coordinator said Monday that she is "very worried about every city in the United States" and projects 100,000 to 200,000 American deaths as a best case scenario.

In an interview on "TODAY," Dr. Deborah Birx painted a grim message about the expected fatalities, echoing that they could hit more than 2 million without any measures, as coronavirus cases continue to climb throughout the country.

"I think everyone understands now that you can go from five to 50 to 500 to 5,000 cases very quickly," Birx said.

"I think in some of the metro areas we were late in getting people to follow the 15-day guidelines," she added.

Birx said the projections by Dr. Anthony Fauci that U.S. deaths could range from 1.6 million to 2.2 million is a worst case scenario if the country did "nothing" to contain the outbreak, but said even "if we do things almost perfectly,"she still predicts up to 200,000 U.S. deaths.

We well may be living through a live version of the " The Cat on the Roof "

Buena Suerte !

"We'll meet again
Don't know where, don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day
Keep smiling through
Just like you always do
'Til the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away"

[Edited on 3-30-2020 by MrBillM]
bezzelle
Banned

[*] posted on 3-30-2020 at 10:02 AM

Quote: Originally posted by LancairDriver  
bezzelle; Fox would never be behind cutting military spending!
Agree!
Also include ABC,CBS,NBC,CNN,WASHINGTON POST, NY TIMES, etc,etc
There is a big uphill battle in turning this gang’s agenda around. Too much money at stake here.

oh c'mon ... we know Fox is going to be a lil' more 'hawkish' when it comes to military and it's role in the economy (is all)

[Don't be surprised if 'recommended isolation' period gets a boost to 18-21 days (vs current 14 days) as research continues ... it's looking like 10% of adults are experiencing longer incubation (reports out of Chyyynna).] just fyi
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-30-2020 at 11:12 AM

bezzelle - what an interesting video, thanks! 1. I had a good laugh when he said when you have corona virus, You feel like chit. 2. The doc looks awful, himself. The bags under his eyes are SCARY. My thanks to him and all health care workers. We owe you, bigtime.

The message is clear - wash your hands, don't touch your face.

He says Corona Virus is a wimp Hahahaha Dies on contact with disinfectant. Brilliant. That works for me.

Thanks again for the video. Amazing that our internet was good enough to load it.

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
bezzelle
Banned

[*] posted on 3-30-2020 at 11:39 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaBlanca  
bezzelle - what an interesting video, thanks! 1. I had a good laugh when he said when you have corona virus, You feel like chit. 2. The doc looks awful, himself. The bags under his eyes are SCARY. My thanks to him and all health care workers. We owe you, bigtime.

The message is clear - wash your hands, don't touch your face.

He says Corona Virus is a wimp Hahahaha Dies on contact with disinfectant. Brilliant. That works for me.

Thanks again for the video. Amazing that our internet was good enough to load it.

I saw more of dark lines under his eyes ie adrenal fatigue.
understandable for sure.
bezzelle
Banned

[*] posted on 3-30-2020 at 12:33 PM

Quote: Originally posted by MrBillM  
" ....... You gotta have a dream, if you don't have a dream, How you gonna have a dream come true ........ "

Outdated (?) Mental Lemonaide from Lancairdriver:

" ....... In contrast to what is happening today in response to the Corona Virus, take a look at the 1968 H3N2 “Hong Kong Flu” that took the lives of a reported 100,000 Americans and an estimated ...

TODAY FROM THE TOP !

The White House coronavirus response coordinator said Monday that she is "very worried about every city in the United States" and projects 100,000 to 200,000 American deaths as a best case scenario.

In an interview on "TODAY," Dr. Deborah Birx painted a grim message about the expected fatalities, echoing that they could hit more than 2 million without any measures, as coronavirus cases continue to climb throughout the country.

"I think everyone understands now that you can go from five to 50 to 500 to 5,000 cases very quickly," Birx said.

"I think in some of the metro areas we were late in getting people to follow the 15-day guidelines," she added.

Birx said the projections by Dr. Anthony Fauci that U.S. deaths could range from 1.6 million to 2.2 million is a worst case scenario if the country did "nothing" to contain the outbreak, but said even "if we do things almost perfectly,"she still predicts up to 200,000 U.S. deaths.

We well may be living through a live version of the " The Cat on the Roof "

Buena Suerte !

"We'll meet again
Don't know where, don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day
Keep smiling through
Just like you always do
'Til the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away"
[Edited on 3-30-2020 by MrBillM]

not to memtion in 1968 world population 3.5 billion
today 7.8 billion with 1 million added (net, not gross) every 4.5 days currently

anybody poo-pooing population overshoot is living in an ignorant dreamworld.
it's problem numero uno, followed very closely with what one particular species has done to the insanely thin atmosphere.

ni modo !!
 Pages:  1  2    4

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.