Pages:  1  2  
Author: Subject: All BCS Beaches Closed
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 4-6-2020 at 04:43 PM

Quote: Originally posted by elgatoloco  
Quote: Originally posted by David K  
Goat the only idiots are the news reporters on CNN and MSNBC... I have never heard so much crap and hate! No wonder FOX has the highest ratings. Nobody can take all the ugliness those other networks are spreading.

Take 6:12 seconds out of you're incredibly busy and productive day and get back to us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmW_H4U-MI&feature=emb_...

Facts matter and the echo chamber that is faux 'news' is short on facts. That is a fact.

I have to scratch my head when idiots call other idiots "the only idiots". :no:

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 4-6-2020 at 05:00 PM
The World according to Doc Debbie

Grouching that the recalcitrant public was not hewing to her "Stay Home" admonitions properly, the Birx declared that Grocery and Pharmacy trips should be curtailed unless "essential".

As opposed to recreational ?

Asked about that today, she said (in part) that families should ............. select one person to shop for the whole family every Two Weeks. Good luck finding TP on that schedule.

Not catching whatever followup there might have been, an apt Q for the Doc might have been " .............. are you F-ing kidding ? "

Try enforcing THAT and there will be REAL panic.

In any case, we're coming and going whenever and wherever we think safe and appropriate.

Maintaining social distancing, of course.

Along with those Last Resort defensive appliances for that (inevitable) day when things get really crazy.

[Edited on 4-7-2020 by MrBillM]
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 4-6-2020 at 05:08 PM

That was funny Matt... 6 minutes of sound bites stitched together to create an outcome that favors one point of view.
I was talking about "news reporters" and not any of the "show hosts" who have opinion based shows, in your clip.

I hope you and Barb are staying well and safe in that beautiful home of yours. Let's hope we can again go out camping together again, soon!
:biggrin:

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

caj13
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2020 at 07:11 PM

That was funny Matt... 6 minutes of sound bites stitched together to create an outcome that favors one point of view.
I was talking about "news reporters" and not any of the "show hosts" who have opinion based shows, in your clip.

I hope you and Barb are staying well and safe in that beautiful home of yours. Let's hope we can again go out camping together again, soon!

It's called holding people accountable David. You say it, you own it. funny how you ignore accountability and go into defending the ideology at all costs mode.

They said it, it's on tape, they own it, no matter what you say, or try and ignore it - they said it , they own it, I hold em accountable - you lead the excuse brigade! I guess from your point of view, thats preferable to addressing facts that contradict your personal beliefs eh!
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 4-6-2020 at 07:42 PM

Sound bites are not truth in reporting.

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

pacificobob
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-7-2020 at 08:19 AM

Sound bites are not truth in reporting.

David, have you ever heard of the "dunning kruger effect "?

You could be the poster child! Google it.
DouglasP
Nomad

Mood: Goat hunter.

[*] posted on 4-7-2020 at 03:02 PM

I will take a stab at bringing this thread back to information, rather than politics and sniping.

Civil Patrol came by yesterday to Punta Chivato and advised "stay in your casa". No out of the house excursions except to get food. When you go to the store only one person from your family?group will be allowed in the store at a time. Alcohol sales stopped also. In place until April 30.

I like beer, better than most people.
Tioloco
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-7-2020 at 03:20 PM

Quote: Originally posted by DouglasP  
I will take a stab at bringing this thread back to information, rather than politics and sniping.

Civil Patrol came by yesterday to Punta Chivato and advised "stay in your casa". No out of the house excursions except to get food. When you go to the store only one person from your family?group will be allowed in the store at a time. Alcohol sales stopped also. In place until April 30.

Thank you, DouglasP. Good, current info. No negativity. We can use a lot more of this!
Paco Facullo
Super Nomad

Mood: Abiding ..........

[*] posted on 4-7-2020 at 03:24 PM

" Good, current info. No negativity."

" Alcohol sales stopped also."

And what pray-tell do you call this ? :?:

Since I've given up all hope, I feel much better
DouglasP
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-7-2020 at 03:41 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Paco Facullo  

More info.........

Paco Facullo
Super Nomad

Mood: Abiding ..........

[*] posted on 4-7-2020 at 03:55 PM

Taken from the two posts above the one that I posted ...

Read them then you'll understand

Since I've given up all hope, I feel much better
DouglasP
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-7-2020 at 03:58 PM

Taken from the two posts above the one that I posted ...

Read them then you'll understand

You didn't use the sarcasm font!:spingrin:

Tioloco
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-7-2020 at 04:01 PM

The alcohol sales being halted is no bueno...
4x4abc
Ultra Nomad

Mood: happy - always

[*] posted on 4-7-2020 at 04:31 PM

BCS government changed its mind - alcohol is back on. But since no beer is produced, they will run out soon.

Harald Pietschmann
SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-7-2020 at 04:38 PM

I bought 4 six-packs yesterday in Santa Rosalia. I got my preferred brand (Tecate) but if that runs out I may be forced to drink Corona swill.

I woke up with a mild case of the Tecate flu this AM.

Want to adopt a mellow Baja dog or cat? - https://www.facebook.com/bajaanimalsanctuary/
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Member Is Online

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 4-7-2020 at 04:46 PM

Quote: Originally posted by 4x4abc  
But since no beer is produced, they will run out soon.

since mexican beer is so mediocre-tasting, perhaps this would be a good time for gringo brewers to export to mexico and steal market share by selling a superior tasting product :light::light::light: :lol::lol::lol:

in this time of home isolation, i am sipping whisky drinks, and wines delivered from naked wines.

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

del mar
Banned

Mood: lil' fuzzy

[*] posted on 4-7-2020 at 04:51 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
Quote: Originally posted by 4x4abc  
But since no beer is produced, they will run out soon.

since mexican beer is so mediocre-tasting, perhaps this would be a good time for gringo brewers to export to mexico and steal market share by selling a superior tasting product :light::light::light: :lol::lol::lol:

in this time of home isolation, i am sipping whisky drinks, and wines delivered from naked wines.

they already have, xlnt Lagunitas IPA's at your friendly OXXO
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 4-7-2020 at 04:51 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Tioloco  

The alcohol sales being halted is no bueno...

Truly amazes me some State Gov's are shutting down liquor stores, but GUN STORES ARE ESSENTIAL.

SMDH. :no:

p.s., I can see the gun stores. I can see the booze stores even more so..... gotta have sumpin' to get through Space Cadet Commander Spanky Bonespur's presser/rallies. What exactly is ''essential"? Some large stores were saying shutting down ''shopping'' items for ''essentials'' only. I needed to buy some new tighty-whiteys this week... and some want to curtail that kinda 'frivolous shopping'. So just how essential are jockey shorts???? Them and a new pocket knife takes the place of TP shortage!

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

norte
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-7-2020 at 04:52 PM

Does FOX have anything but opinionated show hosts? They were the last to hang on that this was all a hoax.
DouglasP
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-7-2020 at 06:04 PM

For the love of heyzues, here we go again. Face palm.....

Pages:  1  2  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.