BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4
Author: Subject: Starting to plan out a camping trip in early May; Where to go?
pacificobob
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2020 at 07:03 AM

Quote: Originally posted by John Harper  
Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
the anti-stay-at-home rebels:

A picture really is worth a thousand words. What a scary bunch.

John

Yes, 1000 very scary words. How did American culture evolve into this?
John Harper
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2020 at 07:46 AM

And what lunacy prompts people carry assault rifles to a protest march in the city? WTF?

And the stupid SOB on the left has a loaded magazine in his rifle. What kind of nut is that?

John
Paco Facullo
Super Nomad

Mood: Abiding ..........

[*] posted on 4-17-2020 at 08:20 AM

"And the stupid SOB on the left has a loaded magazine in his rifle. What kind of nut is that?"

I'd guess a VARY well protected SOB,,,,,,

Since I've given up all hope, I feel much better
DouglasP
Nomad

Mood: Goat hunter.

[*] posted on 4-17-2020 at 09:40 AM

Quote: Originally posted by pacificobob  
Quote: Originally posted by BajaMama  
You know JZ, if it is okay for you it is okay for everyone. Why do you feel entitled to go where you want while others stay put to prevent disease spread? I would love nothing more than to enjoy the solitude nature has to offer at this moment in time. But, IMHO, it would be selfish and irresponsible. The point of all of this is to stay home to prevent disease spread. So, as they, Stay the Flock Home.

Well said bajamama. The social distancing rebels are cut from the same cloth as climate change deniers.

Of course, it would help population control if some of the social distancing deniers were to die from lack of social distancing,... and improvement of the human gene pool would be one benefit!

And right on cue the Goat parrots his new talking points from head quarters......you go Goat, you go. :rolleyes:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/16/politics/what-matters-april-1...

Headline of the "article".

"The social-distancing deniers have arrived"

I like beer, better than most people.
LancairDriver
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2020 at 11:47 AM

Quote: Originally posted by pacificobob  
the anti-stay-at-home rebels:

A picture really is worth a thousand words. What a scary bunch.

John

Yes, 1000 very scary words. How did American culture evolve into this?

EBDE917E-05FC-4F6B-B8B2-010526818E4D.jpeg - 66kB
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 4-17-2020 at 11:53 AM

:light: The true evil in our government. How about her ripping up the state of the union address. This is what happens when children run things...

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

LancairDriver
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2020 at 11:53 AM

And what lunacy prompts people carry assault rifles to a protest march in the city? WTF?

And the stupid SOB on the left has a loaded magazine in his rifle. What kind of nut is that?
John

A seriously unhinged nutcase. However it is not possible to tell the if magazine is loaded but anyone confronted by this nut would assume it is and act accordingly.
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 4-17-2020 at 12:40 PM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
:light: The true evil in our government. How about her ripping up the state of the union address. This is what happens when children run things...

David,
Seeing that recognize true evil, have a firm grip on social politics, have a huge (the hugest ever, better than super-huge) populist following, and are one of the most mature folks in your commie state, I think it would be most appropriate for you to put on your red hat and run for state senator or some such really (biggest most hugest) political position.

I think you have the education, experience and social graces that would put any Democratic homo commie to shame.

Step up to the plate, David, and save your god-forgotten country. :light:

Don't believe everything you think....
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 4-17-2020 at 12:44 PM

yes, when an evil child is prez and running (sic) things, ripping up his grade school screed is appropriate! :lol::lol::lol:

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

John Harper
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2020 at 02:21 PM

Quote: Originally posted by LancairDriver  

A seriously unhinged nutcase. However it is not possible to tell the if magazine is loaded but anyone confronted by this nut would assume it is and act accordingly.

You can actually see the brass cases in the magazine, the compressed mag spring, and the magazine follower. It's a transparent magazine. Take a closer look. I can count at least 8 rounds, and it's a double stack mag, so there's more than that in there.

John

[Edited on 4-17-2020 by John Harper]
John Harper
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2020 at 02:33 PM

How about her ripping up the state of the union address.

It was probably scrawled in crayon, and not worthy of posting on her refrigerator.

Her 4 year old granddaughter probably has a better vocabulary.

John

DouglasP
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2020 at 02:42 PM

Man, look at these unhinged protesters in Idaho!

19253_copy_512x384.jpeg - 113kB

19256_copy_830x623.jpeg - 167kB

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

John Harper
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2020 at 02:53 PM

Quote: Originally posted by DouglasP  
Man, look at these unhinged protesters in Idaho!

Yes, and it looks like everyone protesting is following professional medical advice about the need for "social distancing" and practicing it as well.

Unhinged? Or willfully ignorant? Any super spreaders among them?

John

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 4-17-2020 at 03:00 PM

live free or die
live free and die

which is it?

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

DouglasP
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2020 at 03:03 PM

Everyone is going to get this. EVERYONE. The weak or susceptible will get really sick. Some will die. Rinse, repeat.

Wringing your hands or parroting whichever confirmation bias source du jour and screaming about how person X isn’t doing enough isn’t going to change the flocking REALITY that C19 is here, it’s here to stay, and it’s going to have a recurring body count with every wave of infection until herd immunity renders it rare or an effective vaccine renders it impotent.

This virus has shown, to me at least, that it is being as contained as well as marginally practicable through the decimation of our economy. Which begs the question of how loosely can we permit commerce and social interaction without SIGNIFICANTLY risking driving the infection rate above manageable levels for acute/palliative care?

Obviously that threshold is different for every state, county, city, town, neighborhood, street and household, which, to me, brings us back to the concept of individual liberty and assumption of risk.

Do YOU want to risk exposure? Or, have you contracted and defeated an infection? Isn’t it incumbent upon us to be self-reliant and self-aware of the risk we take to ourselves when we dare venture outside our front door?

Those who wish to quarantine, by all means, do so. Those whose likelihood of surviving an infection would be well advised to take every precaution possible, including having their affairs in order in the event the inevitable happens.

The rest of us should not be restricted in reasserting our rights of free association.

If draconian measures once again seem necessary, address them then. Prolonging the exsanguination of every able-bodies citizen is an unacceptable affront to the liberties guaranteed us by the toilet paper Washington DC has been wiping its pampered posterior on for far too long.

DouglasP
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2020 at 03:05 PM

I'm gonna go shoot some ground squirrels, AKA whistle pig!

John Harper
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2020 at 03:11 PM

Quote: Originally posted by DouglasP  
I'm gonna go shoot some ground squirrels, AKA whistle pig!

Good hunting!

John
LancairDriver
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2020 at 03:22 PM

You can actually see the brass cases in the magazine, the compressed mag spring, and the magazine follower. It's a transparent magazine. Take a closer look. I can count at least 8 rounds, and it's a double stack mag, so there's more than that in there.

John

My bad. Your right. I blew up the image and it is clear it is loaded. That nutcase just doesn’t get that he is just putting a big target on himself.
John Harper
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2020 at 03:36 PM

My bad. Your right. I blew up the image and it is clear it is loaded. That nutcase just doesn’t get that he is just putting a big target on himself.

These are the kooks that give responsible gun owners (like me) a bad name.

John
paranewbi
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2020 at 04:18 PM

Just got back from Yuma where it was worth the 3 hour drive there and 3 back to stand in freedom and get off a few rounds at an outdoor range.
Took note of the increased traffic on the I-8 and the number of RV's out in the dunes with toys zipping around. On the way back the freeway was even busier and tons of RV's and tow-ables headed east.
Weather was beautiful, gas was $1.98 a gallon, and my wife out shot me.
Seems like a lot of people out and around in Yuma and increasing numbers of folks headed east from San Diego to get some of that good ol' freedom.
Didn't see one Covid body layin' around.
 Pages:  1  2    4

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.