Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: Virus cases have more than doubled in Baja Sur since reopening
Russ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2020 at 04:22 AM
Virus cases have more than doubled in Baja Sur since reopening

Be carefull out there!
https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/coronavirus/virus-cases-hav...

Bahia Concepcion where life starts...given a chance!
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2020 at 06:01 AM

Case info is not credible, nor relevant, they report any call, visit as suspected case. The same person can be reported over and over. Allergies can be considered suspicious for COVID19.

While at this point in the flu season, practically everyone has been exposed to all flu like viruses, the number of suspected infections could easily be be practically all people.

It's not relevant how many cases are reported, its like saying people are reporting doubling numbers of common cold, time to panic!

Using common sense, its clear there is no epidemic of deaths, nothing beyond normal type of illness. Nothing is abnormal.

Moreover, there is an incentivized effort to create fear, share misinformation, these articles appear to be written by AI, the same articles appear in every language in every place in the world, search any number followed by new cases, and you will see there are endless numbers of eerily similar articles, suggesting its time to panic, yet, in reality, based on experience there is not an epidemic, nor hardly anyone actually sick, nor dying, outside of normal type of behavior.
BigBearRider
Super Nomad

Mood: :)

[*] posted on 6-23-2020 at 06:59 AM

gnukid, you are spreading unfortunate misinformation. Did you get this nonsense from Fox? Hannity? Alex Jones at Infowars? Tucker? Laura? Qanon? Crazy Rudy?

The virus has already killed at least 120,000 people in the US, and likely more than that.

My friend and co-worker of 15 years was in his 50s, 200 pounds of muscle and very healthy, but succumbed to the virus. I believe I had it in March, coming back from Europe. It is no laughing matter. Ask a doctor.
BajaMama
Super Nomad

Mood: Got Baja fever!!

[*] posted on 6-23-2020 at 08:08 AM

I have a difficult time believing that the virus has NOT spread so widely in Baja. Health care in Baja is lacking when it comes to the care those who get hospitalized. IMHO I think it is irresponsible for anyone from the USA to needlessly travel to Baja just to party, camp, and fish. With "re-opening," the labor force who service these tourists are being exposed to the virus from all sides, tourists and locals alike. Are SD practices in place? Is everyone required to wear a mask? Individuals from the USA won't wear them. My husband has a mountain caribou hunt scheduled a year ago in Canada end of September. We are pretty sure Canada won't let anyone from the USA in for a LONG time and trip will be cancelled. The USA is the laughing stock of the world and Mexico is crazy for letting us in.
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2020 at 08:21 AM

Close to zero 0% of excess deaths are caused directly as a result of COVID19 according to provisional, revised and actual reports of excess deaths by cause data from official health census reporting sources, such as CDC, WHO.

Worst case scenario is practically zero 99.74% and best case is also practically zero 100% recovery, as unreliable and inconsistent as the health institutions are today. Without a vaccine. Vaccine may or may not help though do cause negative affects, including, arm injuries, paralyzations, serious physical harm, errors, contaminations and mutations will always occur in biodiversity of a live virus in an organic host, along with toxic adjuvants.

Everyone, practically speaking, has been on contact with the Covid19 virus with reportedly, 99.74% recovery rate for those who showed signs of symptom, while the majority had no noticeable symptom response, practically all have RNA and antibody shielding immunity already, and will continue to be in contact with all viruses, forever, and be more healthy because of it.

A mask provides no further benefit to reduce risks of CV viral infection since you have already engaged the virus, and likely masks didn't provide any benefit to reduce or delay engagement in the first place, and likely caused more harm to physical, mental, and financial health.

We didn't wake up in 2020 suddenly with no immune system response, we have always been in a synergistic relationship with viral infections, that makes us stronger, and more able to engage in the biosphere and participate in it's never ending increasing diversity.

Meanwhile, an epidemic of chemical burns are being reported in numbers far outweighing risks of CV flu-like virus symptoms.

[Edited on 6-23-2020 by gnukid]
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2020 at 08:39 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BigBearRider  
gnukid, you are spreading unfortunate misinformation.

Note what data you want corrected, specifically, and share a source. Personal attacks don't make your point, instead, using fallacious logic, personal attacks and appeals to authority shows you have no logical argument to present and haven't thought this through.

Take time to gather your thoughts, make a specific point, focus on a specific topic, elaborate, show multiple sources.

Here I will start:

Read the official CDC excess death report that states actual excess deaths from COVID19 are zero, actually negative overall deaths from previous years, likely, because elective surgery was delayed and entering a hospital is among the leading cause of USA deaths. Put that in your back pocket!

Read the whole report including the Technical Note and celebrate!

Actual excess deaths are zero, suspected deaths include conflated data, multiple reports of the same person suspected, other causes, injuries, suicides, etc.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm...

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2020 at 08:48 AM

Here the CDC states, that after review to rule out other causes, actual excess deaths from flu like infections in 2004, were 500 in USA, while provisional suspected excess deaths from influenza like infection were reported 50,000 plus. GO to page 39 and see deaths from Flu (only) for 2004.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_04.pdf

Do you see where this is going? There is incentivization to amplify reports of risks to flu like illness, where as in reality, there is little direct risk of infection from COVID19 or Flu. People do have illnesses that precipitate morbidity, co-factors, etc. Deaths are not a result or caused by COVID or Flu according to official census reporting, it is exaggerated for ulterior motivations, control, profit, etc.

We do not have accurate data for COVID19 cases nor deaths today, since it takes a long time, years and years to validate, reduce errors, rule out other causes, we have provisional suspected and the data noting severity is exaggerated by admission, due to places and practices than financially incentivize cases and deaths.

IMG_4387.JPG - 243kB

El Don Baja

[*] posted on 6-23-2020 at 08:52 AM

But gnukid what if the data doesn't support a particular agenda?
LancairDriver
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2020 at 09:14 AM

Quote: Originally posted by El Don Baja  
But gnukid what if the data doesn't support a particular agenda?

Data doesn’t support agenda? Simply spew your frustration at anything and anyone that counters your perception of the agenda if you lack hard facts to support it. Or.....go to work and do your research to support your version and present it.
BajaMama
Super Nomad

Mood: Got Baja fever!!

[*] posted on 6-23-2020 at 11:02 AM

Quote: Originally posted by lencho  
Quote: Originally posted by BajaMama  
The USA is the laughing stock of the world...
Hey, we've worked long and hard to earn that position, accept it with dignity. ;)

Ha ha! I wonder how long it will take to get to regain our place in the world after 1/20/2021?
Alm
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2020 at 11:19 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BigBearRider  

My friend and co-worker of 15 years was in his 50s, 200 pounds of muscle and very healthy, but succumbed to the virus. I believe I had it in March, coming back from Europe. It is no laughing matter.

x2. People ignore it until they get sick, then their perception changes.

Minimize the risk. Hand washing and social distancing works. 6ft is not enough when you are yelling or talking loud, tiny aerosol particles of saliva can spread much farther. Studies show that flu vaccine has "some" positive effect, get vaccinated in the fall.
Fernweh
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2020 at 11:24 AM

Who cares about any agenda?

We are living (still) in a free country, and it will be your freedom to make the correct choices for yourself.
If the various countries are lifting the constrains due to the Covid 19 issue, it's your freedom, how to ongoing protect your safety and health.
Please realize that the openings supposed to help the economies, but there will be some collateral damages - infections and deaths!!!
Make your own choices - protect yourself and your family or start a risky adventure.
Tioloco
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2020 at 12:19 PM

Quote: Originally posted by lencho  
The USA is the laughing stock of the world...
Hey, we've worked long and hard to earn that position, accept it with dignity. ;)

Ha ha! I wonder how long it will take to get to regain our place in the world after 1/20/2021?

It is disingenuous to make a statement like that. Millions of people all over the world would kill to have your U.S. citizenship. Quit acting like a pouting child and do something to make your country better. American privilege is real. And I am happy to have it. Lots of brave men and women died to make sure we have it. Have some respect for the country and yourself.
Now, as you were. Good day
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2020 at 12:41 PM

Meanwhile, an epidemic of chemical burns to hands are being reported in numbers far outweighing risks of CV flu-like virus symptoms. It’s a dry hands peeling nail polish epidemic.
BajaNomad
Super Administrator

Mood: INTP-A

[*] posted on 6-23-2020 at 01:48 PM

Quote: Originally posted by gnukid  

Read the official CDC excess death report that states actual excess deaths from COVID19 are zero, actually negative overall deaths from previous years, likely, because elective surgery was delayed and entering a hospital is among the leading cause of USA deaths. Put that in your back pocket!

Read the whole report including the Technical Note and celebrate!

Actual excess deaths are zero, suspected deaths include conflated data, multiple reports of the same person suspected, other causes, injuries, suicides, etc.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm...

From the page you provided a link for:
"Total predicted number of excess deaths since 2/1/2020 across the United States: 110,910 - 152,961"

It appears they're saying it's estimated there have been 110k-153k excess deaths during this time period (in USA) regardless of what the death was technically attributed to. It also states these numbers may be lower than the actual numbers.

This doesn't seem to align with your overall assertions.

You're entitled to your opinion, but it seems to be contradictory to the opinions of the experts (most with years of university studies/research/mentoring behind them, etc) in the various fields you're opining on. Totally understandable for some to feel this may be troubling misinformation. YMMV

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
– Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

We know we must go back if we live, and we don`t know why.
– John Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

Affordable Domain Name Registration/Management & cPanel Web Hosting:
https://www.regionalinternet.com
BajaNomad
Super Administrator
Thread Moved
6-23-2020 at 01:58 PM
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2020 at 02:59 PM

Read the entire report, it says “estimated” provisional noting those will largely be ruled out as associate to injury, suicide, pre-existing factors of co-morbidit. There are fewer deaths overall than last year, meaning no increase in excess deaths, or negative overall, current official actual excess deaths are zero today. Stick to facts, not models, not fear based predictions of 65 million deaths predicted which is where this started. Note my subsequent post noting after revision from validation, which seems to take nearly a decade, actual excess deaths from common influenza are practically zero for 2004 in USA, not 50-80k as initially predicted. Point is, we have ample evidence that numbers are not accurate, gross errors exist, incentivized amplification of caes and deaths, while actual verified excess deaths from covid19 in USA are actually zero, practically. That’s quite different from Faushis daily update and shows a long term track record of inaccurate data reporting to fuel fear, he admits he lied about masks, hand washing, made gross errors overstating cases and deaths, meaning CDC is unreliable and no evidence of pandemic existed before or now. It’s a marketing campaign for a fantom obsession with morbidity compelling restriction to mobility, and causing harm to mental, physical and financial health through isolation and masks, in addition to increased deaths or geriatrics due to abandonment. Read the Technical Note linked in the report.
BajaNomad
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 6-23-2020 at 03:02 PM

A mask provides no further benefit to reduce risks of CV viral infection since you have already engaged the virus, and likely masks didn't provide any benefit to reduce or delay engagement in the first place, and likely caused more harm to physical, mental, and financial health.

Acknowledged experts in the field (like Fauci and Gottlieb) state the opposite. They say this is the easiest thing to implement that will at least create some reduction in the spread of the virus.

Your opinions are contrary to these experts. Again. YMMV

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.

BajaNomad
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 6-23-2020 at 03:06 PM

Stick to facts.

Fact is that experts disagree with you.

Fact is that it's estimated that thus far this year there have been an "excess" of more than 100k deaths in the USA.

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2020 at 03:08 PM

Keep in mind, Faushi, CDC, WHO and Gates have admitted they made gross errors, greatly exaggerated cases and deaths and risk of Covid19, and promoted isolation, chemical wash, and face masks that have no place in human Herd immunity shielding building. Their worst case scenario is 99.74% recovery with no intervention, likely, the .26% who died did so due to co-factors of pre-morbidity. Their official report of actual excess deaths due to covid19 states zero deaths excess deaths occurred, actually fewer deaths than last year during the same period. Put that in your back pocket!
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2020 at 03:19 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaNomad  

Stick to facts.

Fact is that experts disagree with you.

Fact is that it's estimated that thus far this year there have been an "excess" of more than 100k deaths in the USA.

Read the report from the horses mouth, the number you quote is provisional suspected and has admitted gross errors due reporting the same case multiple times, no validation, conflation of many contact types and test types, the number is absolutely not accurate according to its source, CDC and WHO. It’s off that here I have linked to their data and you have no source yet are obsessed with exaggerated morbidity for what appears to be a normal flu season. How about instead of attacking forum members, focus on the data and its sources? Do you have a source for verified actual cases and excess deaths other than the CDC source I provided which is the de facto standard Dara source. In addition I pointed out that historically CDC grossly exaggerated common flu deaths up to 90k annually while quietly revising official actual deaths to zero practically according to their own official report? This isn’t something to personalize, or be offended by, or compelling you to attack others, it’s great news, suspected provisional cases and deaths are grossly exaggerated, actual excess deaths are zero practically speaking. Don’t be mad that fewer people died as a result of covid19 be happy. If you have a source for validated excess deaths caused by covid19 please simply share the link and of course you are welcome to conjecture as to why the CDC reports wildly different numbers then follows up to clarify the actual number of deaths is zero, today? That’s the intriguing point isn’t it? Why would numbers be so exaggerated intentionally?
 Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.