Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  7    9    11  ..  73
Author: Subject: BC and BCS COVID-19 Active Cases
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2021 at 06:00 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Ateo  

Allowing the spreading of misinformation on a website for clicks and ads is immoral in my book. Gnukid deserves to be banned for spreading this BS. That spread has deadly effects on our fellow humans.

Note something you disagree with and provide evidence to support your opinion?

Clarify your thoughts, be open minded, communicate, what specifically is your point?

The primary problem for many here is that each week of this fiasco we learned that the claims of the prior week were incorrect.

It's hard to accept you were lied to by someone you trusted and believed, it's hard to evolve your belief system.

Because of the CDC FOIA release of correspondence between Fauci et al now we know the truth, if you are willing to READ. Fauci is a medical fraud who intentionally harmed masses for profit.

The Fauci Papers: Size Matters
https://www.wjr.com/news/the-fauci-papers-size-matters/

[Edited on 6-25-2021 by gnukid]
SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2021 at 06:27 AM

Quote: Originally posted by DouglasP  
While some think it's fun to bash gnukid, but did anyone look at the video I posted?
200,000 person strong test in Mexico city.

https://youtu.be/YnNchHI5H3o

What immediately comes to mind is that people will take ivermectin and skip getting vaccinated, which, I think, would be a mistake.

Are you going to take it?

https://www.google.com/search?q=ivermectin&rlz=1CAEXLB_e...

[Edited on 6-25-2021 by SFandH]

Want to adopt a mellow Baja dog or cat? - https://www.facebook.com/bajaanimalsanctuary/
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2021 at 06:47 AM

The common CV vaccines clearly state by manufacturers, they do not reduce infection, transmission, or severe symptoms, they may reduce mild symptoms.

The EUA approval did not require studies to note harm to children, pregnant woman, high risk demographics (most seniors), how the jab affects organs, where the injections go, there is no long term testing, and they are not vaccines, they are synthetic mRNA injections that insert into DNA to RNA transcription process, to propagate CV spike protein production, which are toxins to your body.

We actually don't know all of the things in the injections, but what we do know is that they contain toxic chemicals and they promote spike protein production throughout your body, plasma and into every organ, forever.

The manufacturers state that since they don't protect you or others from infections and transmission, you should continue with facemasks, which is absurd since the facemasks CAN NOT stop expression of virus from the mouth and nose.

What is the logic to promote facemasks?

What is the logic to promote these injections?

DouglasP
Nomad

Mood: Goat hunter.

[*] posted on 6-25-2021 at 07:50 AM

Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  
While some think it's fun to bash gnukid, but did anyone look at the video I posted?
200,000 person strong test in Mexico city.

https://youtu.be/YnNchHI5H3o

What immediately comes to mind is that people will take ivermectin and skip getting vaccinated, which, I think, would be a mistake.

Are you going to take it?

https://www.google.com/search?q=ivermectin&rlz=1CAEXLB_e...

[Edited on 6-25-2021 by SFandH]

I have been taking the prophylaxis dose for awhile now. I don't plan on getting the Vax.
There is a ton of evidence that Ivermectin is effective and safe.
I'm not going to go link happy like gnukid. There is info that shows the success, if people look for it.

I like beer, better than most people.
4x4abc
Ultra Nomad

Mood: happy - always

[*] posted on 6-25-2021 at 07:57 AM

sounds like the 1600's with internet

Harald Pietschmann
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2021 at 08:58 AM

Quote: Originally posted by 4x4abc  
sounds like the 1600's with internet

VW 1600 Buggy Class with Wifi?
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2021 at 09:24 AM

Consider changing search settings to see how results change.

Having worked on improving internet search, while completing user research, it's apparent most people don't know how to use search, resulting in a very limited result.

A broad range of sources help broaden the news people see, that demonstrate that public data set, news, opinion etc, evolves quickly and dramatically over time, based on learning more as time passes.

If you want to use internet search effectively, check the search settings, turn off 'safe search', change results for 'last year' to 'last week' or 'last 24 hours', use multiple keywords associated to the topic, and quickly review the results over multiple pages not just the first page to select a broad range of sources, then open each one in. new tab by right clicking or control click, select new tab, and peruse.

Ateo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2021 at 07:10 PM

Gnu says:

"What is the logic to promote facemasks?

What is the logic to promote these injections?"

Well Gnu,

I hope that you will figure out this question someday. In the meantime, my friend in Mazatlan may be hours away from passing away from Covid. She's 38, has two kids and can't pay for the treatment she needs. One of her kids may have it now and hasn't been wearing a face mask while visiting grandma and grandpa. We are waiting for test results now. How the owner of this website allows your non scientific BS to be spewed all over his site is sad.
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2021 at 07:54 PM

Gnu says:

Well Gnu,

I hope that you will figure out this question someday. In the meantime, my friend in Mazatlan may be hours away from passing away from Covid. She's 38, has two kids and can't pay for the treatment she needs. One of her kids may have it now and hasn't been wearing a face mask while visiting grandma and grandpa. We are waiting for test results now. How the owner of this website allows your non scientific BS to be spewed all over his site is sad.

and thats grounds for being banned on BN? :lol:
DouglasP
Nomad

Mood: Goat hunter.

[*] posted on 6-25-2021 at 08:31 PM

Gnu says:

Well Gnu,

She can afford Ivermectin. I hope you pass along the information before it's too late. Best wishes.

I like beer, better than most people.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 6-25-2021 at 10:02 PM

Quote: Originally posted by gnukid  

Consider changing search settings to see how results change.

Having worked on improving internet search, while completing user research, it's apparent most people don't know how to use search, resulting in a very limited result.

A broad range of sources help broaden the news people see, that demonstrate that public data set, news, opinion etc, evolves quickly and dramatically over time, based on learning more as time passes.

If you want to use internet search effectively, check the search settings, turn off 'safe search', change results for 'last year' to 'last week' or 'last 24 hours', use multiple keywords associated to the topic, and quickly review the results over multiple pages not just the first page to select a broad range of sources, then open each one in. new tab by right clicking or control click, select new tab, and peruse.

Paul,
No one wants search tutorials from you! :light:

Your intellectual and political leader is about to be indicted, the Manhattan DA is expected to indict trumpy and his crime organization next week :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
Your emperor has not clothes! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey, I have been trading emails with Alicia and Pietra, they are shaking their heads over your nomad posts :lol::lol:

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

Ateo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-26-2021 at 07:56 AM

Quote: Originally posted by willardguy  
Gnu says:

Well Gnu,

and thats grounds for being banned on BN? :lol:

No. You're right! Takes a whole lot more than that! The guy that wrote lies about me, slandered myself and my family on this website then threatened and stalked me on this website took like 4 years to get banned. :no::no:
Ateo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-26-2021 at 07:59 AM

Gnu says:

Well Gnu,

She can afford Ivermectin. I hope you pass along the information before it's too late. Best wishes.

Thanks. I will forward that info now. They're raising money for Remdesivir right now. I appreciate the info Douglas P. Her best friend is a doctor in the Covid Unit in DF and is monitoring her and helping keep the friends up to date on what's happening so hopefully she knows about this drug. An internet search shows it's not approved by FDA for Covid but if it'll keep her from dying that's OK.

[Edited on 6-26-2021 by Ateo]
SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-26-2021 at 09:26 AM

26 Jun - BC hasn't updated its data since the last time.

A year's worth of data. BCS at record high.

Data Sources:

BC - http://www.bajacalifornia.gob.mx/coronavirus

BCS - https://coronavirus.bcs.gob.mx/casos-covid-19/

"active cases are those that are two weeks old and can be contagious today. This is known by laboratory tests of people who go to hospitals."

https://coronavirus.gob.mx/2020/04/30/conferencia-30-de-abri...

baja covid 26 june.png - 123kB

[Edited on 6-26-2021 by SFandH]

Want to adopt a mellow Baja dog or cat? - https://www.facebook.com/bajaanimalsanctuary/
Don Pisto
Super Nomad

Mood: weary like everyone else

[*] posted on 6-26-2021 at 09:36 AM

did someone here say its "OVER"?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/says-fully-vaccinated-people-cont...

there's only two things in life but I forget what they are........
John Hiatt
SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-26-2021 at 10:06 AM

Quote: Originally posted by lencho  
Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  

A year's worth of data. BCS at record high.
Wow, doubling case count in a week is pretty significant! :O

Assuming the same measuring methods between the two samples.

Yes, according to these numbers there is an outbreak happening down at the tip. Sign of the new delta+ mutation? Experts are saying it's much more contagious.

pauldavidmena
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-26-2021 at 12:45 PM

The Todos Santos Newsfeed (a Facebook group) indicates that most restaurants are open at 30% capacity and are practicing safe distancing, providing hand sanitizer, etc. It's got to be a tough call to try to salvage some business and hope the health protocols are sufficient to prevent an outbreak.

Visit my Dreams of Pescadero blog:
http://dreamsofpescadero.wordpress.com/
pauldavidmena
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-26-2021 at 03:31 PM

I just read that the Malecon in La Paz will be closing due to an increase in Covid cases, and that beaches will be reduced to 30% capacity. No official word on indoor dining or other business conducted indoors.

Visit my Dreams of Pescadero blog:
http://dreamsofpescadero.wordpress.com/
4x4abc
Ultra Nomad

Mood: happy - always

[*] posted on 6-26-2021 at 04:59 PM

La Paz?
Not looking good!

la paz covid.jpeg - 66kBla paz covid.jpeg - 66kB

Harald Pietschmann
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 6-26-2021 at 07:19 PM

Quote: Originally posted by pauldavidmena  
I just read that the Malecon in La Paz will be closing due to an increase in Covid cases, and that beaches will be reduced to 30% capacity. No official word on indoor dining or other business conducted indoors.

I think you need to elect gnukid to be mayor of la paz. He will give everyone soups and locally-grown Paul-certified organic vegetables, and lecture the people about fresh air and healthy eating,… and presto chango! Poof! The disease will be gone!

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

Pages:  1  ..  7    9    11  ..  73

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.