Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  9    11    13  ..  73
Author: Subject: BC and BCS COVID-19 Active Cases
Ateo
Elite Nomad

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 7-8-2021 at 09:40 PM

Just an FYI....2 people close to me (both vaccinated) got Covid last week...........be careful!!!!!!!!!!
JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-8-2021 at 10:38 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Ateo  
Just an FYI....2 people close to me (both vaccinated) got Covid last week...........be careful!!!!!!!!!!

Question: One or Two shots? Infected w/ two shots??? Johnson&Johnson stated this week it is necessary to develop a booster to be protected against all the next generations/varians/mutations after Delta. Lambda is already widespread on circulation.

[Edited on 7-9-2021 by JC43]
4x4abc
Ultra Nomad

Mood: happy - always

[*] posted on 7-9-2021 at 01:20 AM

Quote: Originally posted by JZ  
Quote: Originally posted by 4x4abc  
La Paz?
Not looking good!

How available is the vaccine?

I had no problem to get it
Mexico is making an effort

however, as long as new mutants are springing up (anywhere on the planet) the vaccine means chit
I am certain I will wear a mask (around people) for the rest of my life

Harald Pietschmann
Ateo
Elite Nomad

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 7-9-2021 at 06:51 AM

Quote: Originally posted by lencho  
Quote: Originally posted by Ateo  

Interesting; which vaccine? How long after the final dose were they infected? How serious were the symptoms?

One Moderna (me), one Pfizer (my son). We were vaccinated in Feb/March. Symptoms mild. Runny nose, no smell and cough. The 5 others in the family (all vaccinated and sitting in the same car for 3 hours) didn't get it.
Ateo
Elite Nomad

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 7-9-2021 at 07:40 AM

After realizing there are anti-vaccination people reading this I wanted to take a second and elaborate on our experience......In March and April I received my 1st and 2nd Moderna shots. As an essential worker who worked every day thru the pandemic since March 2020 thru the Christmas time surge and into 2021, I was relived to finally get my shots. I continued to wear my N95 at work and surgical masks everywhere else when out in public.

When California reopened and the mask mandate was rescinded, I lowered my guard a little, and did start going into a few stores without a mask and even took the mask off a little at work when I wasn't in close proximity to others.

2 weeks ago today, I noticed a tiny little cough. I had heard about some friends getting a cold and thought I must've caught some bug - and considering I hadn't been sick while wearing my mask the last 1.25 years I chalked it up to taking the mask off and BAM - got a cold!! 2 days later I noticed I had to blow my nose a few times a day. Another 2 days went by and the cough got worse so my wife scheduled a Covid test. I thought she was a little too cautious but I obliged. Did a rapid test, told the lady I was gonna go for a quick surf while I waited for results (she said go for it and have fun!) and then got the call. "You tested POSITIVE".

Went into quarantine in my room. Stayed there for the duration. 2 days later my son got congested. Tested him and he was also positive.

The contact tracer called within hours and was kinda shocked that I tested positive but said that had been happening more lately with the Delta variant being around. Trying to remember every place I had been during the past few days for work was very difficult. LA, SD, Riverside, San Bernardino, OC....

2 days before getting sick I worked with a fellow libtard like myself, but a libtard who is anti vaccination and doesn't wear masks now that the mandate has been lifted. He had just gotten back from Lake Havasu, was totally sunburnt and looked horribly tired and in massive pain. I hope he didn't give it to me. No way to know........could've been anybody.

Anyways, out of the 6 people in my household, 2 got it. My wife, who is vaccinated and took care of me, and slept in the same room as me the first few days before I tested positive, tested negative.

These vaccines kick butt. They made my experience pretty mellow. Go get vaccinated if you'd like to make it much easier on yourself. I'm back at work now and my taste is returning slowly.

[Edited on 7-9-2021 by Ateo]
Ateo
Elite Nomad

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 7-9-2021 at 08:25 AM

Yes. I was contagious for sure. Pretty sure I’m the one who gave it to my son. My guess on why they are telling people who are vaccinated to go maskless is that it is very rare for the vaccinated to get sick. I also think they’re saying to the unvaccinated, “Hey. Look here. This could be you. Free. Maskless. Get a vaccine and DON’T DIE IF YOU STILL GET COVID!!”

As for me, I’m going back fully masked when in public, even though I’m vaccinated AND had Covid.

caj13
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2021 at 08:52 AM

Quote: Originally posted by LancairDriver  
Uh Oh. I bet Gnukid is scared now.😂

If he actually understood science & math, he would be very scared.

I can tell you I often publically confronted individuals stupid enough to not wear a mask - kind of a public service wrapped in my personal entertainment. i miss those days!
JZ
Elite Nomad

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 7-9-2021 at 09:13 AM

I'll wear a mask if a biz or govt. says you have to. Except outside in a non-crowded space, as that was the f'ing dumbest thing ever.

Although, I seriously doubt a mask does you any good for not getting or giving it.

The best thing you can do if you are worried is stay away from ppl.

See Baja California in 4K: https://youtu.be/4VNTIhRa6q0

Ever wanted to camp on a deserted island in the Sea of Cortez? https://youtu.be/g3ThXCm3XSA

Come along for a ride of the famous Seven Sisters https://youtu.be/hrdzmTWPUQs

JZ
Elite Nomad

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 7-9-2021 at 09:32 AM

Quote: Originally posted by caj13  

I can tell you I often publically confronted individuals stupid enough to not wear a mask - kind of a public service wrapped in my personal entertainment. i miss those days!

You are a complete burro if you do that. Hopefully someone put you in your place for it.

And your math is awful. If your math was correct we'd have 5-10x more deaths.

For healthy ppl under 50 Covid is extremely low risk of death or serious illness. Those ppl are as likely to die in a car crash.

For heathly ppl under 30 it's incredibly low risk, ppl of that age are 4-5 times more likely to die from suicide than Covid.

And that is without even taking vaccinations into account. With the vaccination the numbers plummet even further.

Covid is very dangerous for some. It's those ppl who need to be protected and be careful.

Failure to acknowledge these demographic facts makes you a science denier.

[Edited on 7-9-2021 by JZ]

See Baja California in 4K: https://youtu.be/4VNTIhRa6q0

Ever wanted to camp on a deserted island in the Sea of Cortez? https://youtu.be/g3ThXCm3XSA

Come along for a ride of the famous Seven Sisters https://youtu.be/hrdzmTWPUQs

pacificobob
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2021 at 09:55 AM

Quote: Originally posted by LancairDriver  
Uh Oh. I bet Gnukid is scared now.😂

some people have no idea what it's like to be hit really hard.
perhaps folks who share his view should be careful
Ateo
Elite Nomad

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 7-9-2021 at 11:19 AM

I know 3 people in Mexico (all ages 37) who recently got Covid. 2 died (twin brothers) and the other is still in the hospital after almost dying. None were vaccinated and that's not really their fault as vaccines weren't as available as they are here.

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2021 at 12:48 PM

You can get a home test to know if you have immunity if that helps you feel better. Or you can donate a unit of blood if you haven't been vaccinated, and it can be checked for antibodies to use as convalescent plasma to help others be protected.

T cell test to know if you had COVID-19
https://www.t-detect.com/

Using a set of identified “shared” T-cell receptors (TCRs) that are seen across multiple infected individuals, we identified a T-cell signature that can be used to develop a clinical test.

Alm
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2021 at 12:18 AM

Quote: Originally posted by 4x4abc  
La Paz?
Not looking good!

Agrees with other sources: https://datos.covid-19.conacyt.mx/. Looks like another wave, higher than the one in winter.
Click on the state, check the graph to the right. Move the left slider all the way to the left to see the big picture. By default it opens compressed to 14 days - this period doesn't tell anything because symptoms only appear after 5-7 days.

Within BCS you may click on La Paz but this is a small area, less data, difficult to see the trend.

You can get infected after vaccination, why not. Possible reasons: old age, diabetic or pre-diabetic condition, high viral load, a variant. 1/3 of Americans are pre-diabetic and often don't know it. Also, it takes 2 weeks for your body to build up immunity, you may get infected during that period. 2 things that work are distancing and N95 mask. Telling people that right after vaccination they can go maskless and won't have to keep distance, is really odd. If some officials are telling this, they have no clue.

[Edited on 7-10-2021 by Alm]
pacificobob
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2021 at 10:49 AM

many covid cases in pescadero, more than ever. O2 is in short supply. locals are frightened.
maybe they just need more "fresh air" and vegetables as prescribed by gnuboy
Stickers
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2021 at 11:39 AM

Quote: Originally posted by pacificobob  
many covid cases in pescadero, more than ever. O2 is in short supply. locals are frightened.
maybe they just need more "fresh air" and vegetables as prescribed by gnuboy

99.2% of covid deaths last month were unvaccinated folks. Maybe gnuboy isn't good at arithmetic.
pacificobob
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-11-2021 at 10:34 AM

the national vaccine information center cited by gnunut above is making huge profits selling vitamins to the anti vaxxers. Google it.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 7-11-2021 at 12:54 PM

Quote: Originally posted by gnukid  

transhumanism…

With your claims of being a Silicon Valley whiz kid, I figured you would be a proponent of transhumanism,…

But you are turning out to be a gen x nihilist bordering on luddite, though a Luddite that relies on tech to spout your conspiracy theories and faddish it-takes-a-village-eating-health food fascism.

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-11-2021 at 02:20 PM

Whether you are aware or not, most have worked to support AI, Robotics, Transhuminism, Simulation, DARPA Bioweapons, EMF mind and body control projects, you participate in Transhumanism injecting synthetic genes to permanently modify your body, you inject conductive graphene nanoparticles and opt in to 5G, cellular contact tracing surveillance, while you know that 5G is a much broader wavelength, greater strength and more intrusive and dangerous to humans?

You've heard of Kurzweil's Singularity Project, MIT Labs, Fort Detrick flulike Bioweapons and other academic labs, the 4th Industrial Revolution, WEF Global Reset, which includes broad rollout of Transhuminsim controlled through EMF via injected nanoparticle modulators within your body and brain, currency war, destabilization of the economy to provoke mass chaos and control human response, surveil, using IOT and 5g wifi etc.

You know about labs and businesses with more robots than people.

Most are aware of a long term broad spiritual war on people, to divide, weaken, and separate communities into combatants, pitting one against the other, and demonic institutional eugenics agendas, which hare the purpose of NGOs, UN, CFR, TRI-Lateral group, DAVOS, GAVI, WHO,CDC, NHIS etc and promoted by Families like, Darwin-Galton, Huxley, Rockefeller, Rothschild, Gates, Fauci, etc

We see TV and movies foreshadowing the transhumanistc eugenics agenda.

But what is the Transhuman agenda once it is implemented and no longer theoretical? What does it mean to each one us in the long term?

The Transhuman agenda is not about making lives better for everyone, diversity or inclusion, it is a military model return to Feudal Kingdoms ruling over a second and third caste class system, controlled, tortured, abused poor serfs, enslaved only as long as needed, destroyed and discarded.

No one is essential in the AI Automation model, the model designed to be increasingly automated, increasingly efficient, use fewer and fewer resources, cost less and less, and everyone can be discarded or destroyed as non-essential.

You make the choice, do you participate in an AI Transhumanistic model whose best outcome is to no longer need or want you, or do you actively step away, do not comply, and instead redesign and build communities that do not rely on failing Transhuman AI automation modeling, and instead build your own model based on humanity.

Build local food production, manage your compost, build your soil, build nutrition, grow a year round garden, raise farm animals, hunt and fish as needed, manage your resources, water, fuel, electrical energy, and most important manage the community to be safe, secure and ethical, with good morals and human spirituality.

It's your choice to participate in the Transhuman agenda or to not participate. You can opt out, don't participate.

Transhuman 101: Moderna declares COVID vaccine to be an ‘Operating System’
https://foreignaffairsintelligencecouncil.wordpress.com/2021...

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 7-11-2021 at 03:01 PM

I am a big sci-fi fan, and love the gee-whiz of tech. I think I will opt in to this transhumanism you speak of with robots, AI, 5G, etc.
I also like my home garden, so will continue with that.
Count me as a transhumanist that has an organic garden, fresh veggies, and likes occasional meal at McDonald’s drive-thru. :bounce:

Maybe mind control by AI and Bill Gates will make us all happier?

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

LancairDriver
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-11-2021 at 05:39 PM

gnukid, maybe if you could “dumb down” your research a little the audience would be better able to comprehend. Try simpler examples. There seems to be too much confusion.
 Pages:  1  ..  9    11    13  ..  73

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.