Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  35    37    39  ..  73
Author: Subject: BC and BCS COVID-19 Active Cases
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-14-2021 at 07:53 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Skipjack Joe  
Quote: Originally posted by gnukid  
Why would rational people trust an injection that doesn’t protect them from getting Covid again when natural immunity does?

a. Because it does protect them

and

b. You don't know if your immune system is up to overcoming the infection. You (and Barry) are playing russian roulette with your life. You only know after you've been infected whether you will survive or not. That's not a very smart approach in my opinion.

What does the jab do to provide immunity from infection or transmission?

Has any existing jab in use now been FDA approved or tested on high risk demographics?

How many have been injured? What is the risk vs reward? Does natural immunity provide the best highest quality immunity?
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-14-2021 at 07:55 PM

The hot weather Baja Summer has passed and all true nomads are outside enjoying the weather.
ligui
Senior Nomad

Mood: love Baja !

[*] posted on 9-15-2021 at 05:29 AM

That was a dump thing to say kid. I like Baja even when it's hot.

Does that make me a double true nomad ? :cool:
JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-15-2021 at 05:44 AM

Quote: Originally posted by surabi  
Quote: Originally posted by JZ  
Finally, words of wisdom from a celebrity:

Nicki Minaj:
"My cousin in Trinidad won’t get the vaccine cuz his friend got it & became impotent. His testicles became swollen. His friend was weeks away from getting married, now the girl called off the wedding. So just pray on it & make sure you’re comfortable with ur decision, not bullied."

Words of wisdom? You really are farther gone than I even thought.

"My cousin told me that a friend of his told him that his girlfriend told him she was splitting up with him because he has swollen testicles. And he thinks it's from the vaccine, so that's enough scientific evidence for me not to want to get vaxed."

Your "celebrity" is getting roundly trounced for her idiotic tweet, btw.

It was a joke, sweet heart.

See Baja California in 4K: https://youtu.be/4VNTIhRa6q0

Ever wanted to camp on a deserted island in the Sea of Cortez? https://youtu.be/g3ThXCm3XSA

Come along for a ride of the famous Seven Sisters https://youtu.be/hrdzmTWPUQs

Purdyd
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-15-2021 at 06:23 AM

Why would rational people trust an injection that doesn’t protect them from getting Covid again when natural immunity does?

and

b. You don't know if your immune system is up to overcoming the infection. You (and Barry) are playing russian roulette with your life. You only know after you've been infected whether you will survive or not. That's not a very smart approach in my opinion.

Has any existing jab in use now been FDA approved or tested on high risk demographics?

How many have been injured? What is the risk vs reward? Does natural immunity provide the best highest quality immunity?

How does natural immunity provide immunity from infection or transmission?

Is there a high risk demographic for which is it recommended they be exposed to covid?

How many have died from covid? How many have long haul symptoms?
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-15-2021 at 07:29 AM

Natural immunity is developed through a broad strategy of T-cells, Natural Killers, and both, broad and specific Antibodies to successfully fight a "virus", which is a normal process of cellular cleansing and excretion of toxins.

How does the immune system work?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK279364/

The innate and adaptive immune systems
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK279396/

Lasting immunity found after recovery from COVID-19
https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/lasting...

Two new studies from Israel and the UK found that natural immunity is FAR superior and MUCH better than the artificial immunity from vaccines; vaccinated people were also 13 times as likely to be infected
https://techstartups.com/2021/08/25/two-new-studies-israel-u...

Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v...

The RNA vaccines use synthetic genetic RNA modification to program the body to hyper produce a computer modeled pathogen, in the form of spike protein, that causes illness, creating pathogenic priming, or, Antibody Dependent Enhancement.

Immunization with SARS coronavirus vaccines leads to pulmonary immunopathology on challenge with the SARS virus
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22536382/

What beneficial protection MAY be provided against minor symptoms by jabs declines quickly, prompting producers to suggest more boosters, more often.

New CDC studies point to waning immunity from vaccines
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/08/24/cdc-studies-vaccine...

[Edited on 9-15-2021 by gnukid]
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 9-15-2021 at 09:08 AM

:lol::lol: Pretty pathetic attempt at walking back a stupid post...

Don't believe everything you think....
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-15-2021 at 09:59 AM

and

You only need to look at the worldmeter graphs for the US to see how cases and deaths plummeted with the start of vaccine usage in mid january to answer your question.

As usual, answering any of your posts is a waste of time. But I hope others are reading as your wild assertions are being discredited. Although by now you have virtually nobody seeing things your way on this board.
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-15-2021 at 11:24 AM

You only need to look at the worldmeter graphs for the US to see how cases and deaths plummeted with the start of vaccine usage in mid january to answer your question.

As usual, answering any of your posts is a waste of time. But I hope others are reading as your wild assertions are being discredited. Although by now you have virtually nobody seeing things your way on this board.

Two patently false statements by a well known troll.

Cases have increased significantly since the jab program began.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

I have consistently shared broadly sourced articles showing a conflict in the narrative. Its up to you make your own conclusions. While I provided data from the source, you provide none, but, make fallacious arguments and personal attacks, because, you have no argument nor facts to present.

Take as many synthetic chimeric genetic RNA modification shots to hyper produce pathogens that you want, however, your passion for altering your god created natural immune system to induce pathogenic production of spike proteins known to cause thrombosis, myocarditis and pericarditis is your personal choice, while these jabs have no relationship to constantly mutating influenza type corona infections, transmission.

It is very sad to see how those jabbed and suffering brain fog or more serious adverse affect have no reasoning, data, only a resolute passion to insult others and blame others for their lack of personal health, exercise, sunshine, nutrition and fresh air.

Vaccinated people make up 75% of recent COVID-19 cases in Singapore, but few fall ill
https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/vaccinated-people...

Seriously ill COVID-19 patients double in vaccine pace-setter Singapore
https://news.trust.org/item/20210913112754-w5k94

Vaccinated people now make up almost 47% of all new Covid cases, symptom-tracking app claims amid signs Britain’s third Covid wave may have peaked already
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9790999/Symptom-tra...

LancairDriver
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-15-2021 at 02:04 PM

Some of our Nomad Molecular Virologists will find this interesting if they can invest the time to watch this. It covers the technical as well as the political aspects of the current situation explained by Dr Robert Malone, the inventor of mRNA Vaccine Technology.

Very long video featuring the inventor of mNRA vaccine technology explaining a few things on the Jimmie Noor show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwPKnOhJRYg
John Harper
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-15-2021 at 02:41 PM

Quote: Originally posted by lencho  
Quote: Originally posted by LancairDriver  
Very long video featuring the inventor of mNRA vaccine technology explaining a few things on the Jimmie Noor show.

"I believe in the sanctity of the individual, is.. is more important than the sanctity of the collective."

Tell that to the women of Texas.

John
SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-15-2021 at 03:33 PM

I listened to it. I used 1.5 speed, totally intelligible and it took less time.

The doctor moves between science, opinion, and ideology. His main scientific point is that the vaccines have not been subjected to extensive long-term testing and therefore are risky. He explains that well.

He also said that overuse of the vaccine will result in super viruses like the overuse of antibiotics did to combat bacteria, which are not viruses. He used the delta, lambda, and mu variants as examples.

The delta variant appeared in the UK in December 2020 before the vaccines were available.

The lambda variant was first detected in Peru in August of 2020. Before the vaccines.

The mu variant was first found in Colombia in January of 2021, one month after the vaccines became available.

So maybe the doc might want to rethink that position.

His opinions have to do with the motivations behind mass inoculation, particularly that there is a profit motive by the pharmaceutical companies. It's a reasonable thought but he offered no proof behind his opinion.

His ideology, as others have pointed out is "the sanctity of the individual, is.. is more important than the sanctity of the collective." That's a philosophical debate and there are certainly cases where it is not true.

Two important issues are not addressed.

1. Where would we be today without the COVID vaccines?

2. The solid evidence that vaccinated people, even when they do become infected, are much less likely to be hospitalized and die.

He's one man, a scientist that thoroughly understands the science who is against mandatory vaccinations. But like everyone else, a guy with opinions and beliefs that color the facts.

OK

Add that to your databank.

[Edited on 9-15-2021 by SFandH]

Want to adopt a mellow Baja dog or cat? - https://www.facebook.com/bajaanimalsanctuary/
motoged
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-15-2021 at 03:36 PM

Two patently false statements by a well known troll.

Gnu,
Obviously you have never had the opportunity to meet Skipjack. He is so far from what could be characterized as any form of troll.

You owe him an apology. :light:

Not everyone who disagrees with another Nomad is a troll.... frequent replies may well indicate another following a thread closely and contributing frequently with alternate views.

Alm
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-15-2021 at 03:54 PM

... by now you have virtually nobody seeing things your way on this board.

I've stopped opening gnukid's links or responding to his posts long time ago. Irrelevant references and cherry-picking. You'll tell that cases began dropping with vaccination, and he'll focus on the numbers 10 months later, doesn't matter the variants, slow rates of vaccination, anti-masking or reopening of the economy.
John Harper
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-15-2021 at 05:42 PM

Quote: Originally posted by John Harper  
"I believe in the sanctity of the individual, is.. is more important than the sanctity of the collective."
Tell that to the women of Texas.

John
No argument here; I'm just quoting Dr. Malone. :smug:

I realize that, wasn't directed at you, but Dr. Malone's complete idiocy.

John
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-15-2021 at 05:58 PM

Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  
I listened to it. I used 1.5 speed, totally intelligible and it took less time.

Two important issues are not addressed.

1. Where would we be today without the COVID vaccines?

2. The solid evidence that vaccinated people, even when they do become infected, are much less likely to be hospitalized and die.

#1 bothered me as well. He talks about the ills of vaccination but never flips the coin and compare it to no vaccination. He states that they're 50% effective and those people become super spreaders. What kind of spreaders would they become had they become infected without a vaccinations? We know that vaccinated people don't become as sick when they do get sick. So you have 50% more people infected and since they're more seriously infected (coughing and sneezing) they spread the virus much more.

I'll take his word that a natural immunity is stronger than one with a vaccine. What's surprising about that? The sicker you get the greater the immune response. If you recover from a serious infection then yes you will have immune cells up the ying yang. The body doesn't want to go through that again.

He brings up the side effect of shingle reactivation. That happened to me. I was not surprised. A lot of things that tax your immune system reactivate them. That's how that virus works. Was that compared to how shingle virus is affected by a non vaxed covid infection? I'll lay odds that it does as well. I get shingle activation by just spending a lot of time in a moldy room. Just take a round Acyclovir and it's under control. We have good medicine for shingles.

Initially I was really impressed with this video but then I noticed that in every instance he came down on the side of political right. He trashes Fauci several times. For a scientist he's remarkably biased. Yet his credentials cannot be denied. Just goes to show that even scientists can cherry pick information should they choose to.

But he makes good points. Flu vaccines are given during the offseason when the pathogen is inactive. We're administering the covid vaccines during a full blown epidemic. They're definitely not going to be as successful.

[Edited on 9-16-2021 by Skipjack Joe]
surabi
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-15-2021 at 07:03 PM

Quote: Originally posted by surabi  
Finally, words of wisdom from a celebrity:

Nicki Minaj:
"My cousin in Trinidad won’t get the vaccine cuz his friend got it & became impotent. His testicles became swollen. His friend was weeks away from getting married, now the girl called off the wedding. So just pray on it & make sure you’re comfortable with ur decision, not bullied."

Words of wisdom? You really are farther gone than I even thought.

"My cousin told me that a friend of his told him that his girlfriend told him she was splitting up with him because he has swollen testicles. And he thinks it's from the vaccine, so that's enough scientific evidence for me not to want to get vaxed."

Your "celebrity" is getting roundly trounced for her idiotic tweet, btw.

Maybe you should put a smiley face after what you are posting as a joke. It's hard to tell, since most if the things you post seriously are ridiculous.
ligui
Senior Nomad

Mood: love Baja !

[*] posted on 9-15-2021 at 07:12 PM

Ditto there surabi :coolup
motoged
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-15-2021 at 08:09 PM

Quote: Originally posted by ligui  
Ditto there surabi :coolup

Careful guys.... you might be accused of being stalkers ....and become at risk of being banned for "ad hominem personal attacks" even if your comments are accurate... :biggrin:

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-15-2021 at 08:25 PM

Pursue personal health, nutrition, exercise, fresh air, sunshine, and social contact.

Pages:  1  ..  35    37    39  ..  73

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.