Pages:  1  ..  21    23    25  ..  73
Author: Subject: BC and BCS COVID-19 Active Cases
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-14-2021 at 07:33 AM

La Paz / Los Cabos reduce semaforo to level 4

Capacity % increased, alcohol sales extended

Playas are open, Malecon is open, alcohol sales, gyms etc are open

https://www.bcsnoticias.mx/aumenta-el-aforo-permitido-en-pla...

Note: Morbid obsessed acerbic Nomads remain excluded from parties and social events or posting on internet

[Edited on 8-14-2021 by gnukid]
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-14-2021 at 11:19 AM

Here in this thread we have a huge amount of sourced reporting from a variety of data sources that demonstrate the delusion of progressive liberal blind faith, yet they persist, in defiant ignorance.

There is no test for SARS2 COVID19-tests produce false positives/negatives and can not identify SARS2.

Never has a case of SARS2 COVID19 been identified in a patient and isolated as required by Kochs postulates, no isolation exists anywhere in the world of SARS2 COVID19 in a person or lab.

There was financial incentivization to amplify cases/deaths and encourage intubations that caused higher deaths. After hospitalization, patients were assumed covid, all deaths labeled covid etc.

CDC/WHO colluded to monetize a computer model of SARS2 based on more than 20 years of computer models and patent filings that were declined since you can not patent natural occurrence, yet, CDC persisted and patented SARS2 virus and vaccines prior to any case.

Many financial transactions occurred prior to 2020 to order (fake) PCR tests kits, vaccines, and contracts were singed well in advance

World Economic Forum, WHO, CDC, Davos stated there goal to achieve Global Reset to globalize and control, through surveillance, contact tracing, restrictions, and severe harm to physical, financial and mental health.

Each week, significant injuries and deaths occur from combination of poor medical care, injury and deaths from synthetic RNA insertion to produce toxic spike proteins, and toxic lipid nano particles with graphene in cells, organs, and organs.

Alm
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-14-2021 at 11:54 AM

Quote: Originally posted by JDCanuck  
2 separate studies in recovered people (1 in Israel and one in UK) show between less than 1% and 4.5% breakthrough whereas breakthrough in double vaccinated persons shows breakthrough of 62% from delta in Israel and under 10% so far in UK.

There was also a study in Minnesota. In vaccinated Phizer was ~42% effective against infection (i.e. 58% breakthrough), Moderna was 76% effective. Both were highly effective against hospitalization and death (no deaths among vaccinated).

The UK study showed better numbers, 75% after Phizer and 88% after Astrazeneca.

[Edited on 8-14-2021 by Alm]
ligui
Senior Nomad

Mood: love Baja !

[*] posted on 8-14-2021 at 11:55 AM

Love the photo of the beach crowd. On the site you posted gnukid

one guy. ;):lol:
JDCanuck
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-14-2021 at 01:26 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Alm  
2 separate studies in recovered people (1 in Israel and one in UK) show between less than 1% and 4.5% breakthrough whereas breakthrough in double vaccinated persons shows breakthrough of 62% from delta in Israel and under 10% so far in UK.

There was also a study in Minnesota. In vaccinated Phizer was ~42% effective against infection (i.e. 58% breakthrough), Moderna was 76% effective. Both were highly effective against hospitalization and death (no deaths among vaccinated).

The UK study showed better numbers, 75% after Phizer and 88% after Astrazeneca.

[Edited on 8-14-2021 by Alm]

So this all makes me wonder why documented recovered persons are not allowed to travel internationally unless they have the 2 vaccines when they have far far less chance of breakthrough or hospitalization.
charliemanson
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-17-2021 at 05:31 PM

UPDATE on positive Covid testing here in La Paz.( at least in our lab) but can be extrapolated for the masses elsewhere

Seems to have hit a level as far as gringos testing positive before flying home. Last week only 5 out of 35 tested positive and all had no vaccines. Local Mexican population was much higher (thanks y“all) No idea on what happened to them after the health dept was informed as that is way beyond our responsibility for mature adults to hold their hand through the process...hope they are well and respect us here and just maybe put a mask on while here!

JZ a little follow up on your “watching to much CNN“... I have been watching all the stuff going on in the Middle East and it is bad. But not ONE reporter is there from FOX or Newsmaxx that you only believe in. What is funny is the Fox actually shows CNN“s reporting there (being they have nobody there) and reports on that.... Just where does your news source get its information?

Wondering how the ultra right people get their information when their info sites don't have the balls to even go.

How is Florida and the end of the Pubes party going. Last I checked fox didn't even mention The Governor of Texas testing pos.

Just wear a mask Y“all!
JDCanuck
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-17-2021 at 07:54 PM

Just came across this post of a new treatment ( a bit older news) from Johns Hopkins for those that suffer breakthrough of vax's and with higher risks

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/antibody-c-cktail-answer-uncom...

A bit of hopeful news to go with the breakthrough not so good news

[Edited on 8-18-2021 by JDCanuck]
JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-18-2021 at 04:36 PM

Quote: Originally posted by charliemanson  

Not sure if I ever stated a racist comment. Maybe hit a nerve with someone who looked in the mirror?

Not sure how Desantos is going to be the guy sending million of kids to school without masks, with no hospital beds available is going to do anybody any good unless they do wear a white hood, and can barley breath. Surely is not showing much leadership as I see it, but hey, I am a republican. But Fox doesn't mention this as I have noticed. Hence the term “ignorant Foxites“

So JZ, what is your take on wearing shoes in restaurants? I do without any problem even though it takes away my personal freedom.

What about driving intoxicated ? Why can't I?....maybe kill someone? Hey, isn't it my personal freedom to do so? F all the people I could hurt...Is that your stance?

Personally I hate seat belts, but wear one because why?.....JZ. come on now, are you starting to see the light?

Though so!

Why not just comply with what is good for all people and do the right thing. Really not that hard unless you are a self centered and absorbed type, which I think you have been called on this board.

By the way CM was the best dang guard dog I ever had... Problem with that as well?

Now go put on a mask and answer me those questions above as I am sure others may be interested in your thoughts

I wear a mask everywhere I'm asked to. I am vaccinated.

I disagree strongly with making young children wear masks.

The govt. has produced zero data that they are helpful at limiting Covid spread with young kids. We do know they are very harmful to children's development.

[Edited on 8-18-2021 by JZ]

See Baja California in 4K: https://youtu.be/4VNTIhRa6q0

Ever wanted to camp on a deserted island in the Sea of Cortez? https://youtu.be/g3ThXCm3XSA

Come along for a ride of the famous Seven Sisters https://youtu.be/hrdzmTWPUQs

SFandH
Elite Nomad

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 8-19-2021 at 10:35 AM

19 Aug 2021 - Active Cases in Hospital

Significant decrease in BCS.

Data Sources:

BC - Comisión Estatal de Servicios Públicos de Tijuana -
https://m.facebook.com/CesptOficial/

BCS - https://coronavirus.bcs.gob.mx/casos-covid-19/

"active cases are those that are two weeks old and can be contagious today. This is known by laboratory tests of people who go to hospitals."

https://coronavirus.gob.mx/2020/04/30/conferencia-30-de-abri...

Note: There's a break in the data between fall 2020 and spring 2021. That's when I'm on the beach on Bahia Concepcion.

Screenshot 2021-08-19 10.32.07 AM.png - 94kB

Want to adopt a mellow Baja dog or cat? - https://www.facebook.com/bajaanimalsanctuary/
JDCanuck
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-19-2021 at 01:26 PM

La Paz and Cabo drop to level 3 on stoplight
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-19-2021 at 08:08 PM

As with every flu like illness, infection leads to very low risk and the development of the strongest immunity available.

CV injections do not reduce infection nor transmission, nor severe symptoms but may reduce some symptoms..., according to the studies for Emergency Authorization Use provided by manufacturers used in USA, today.

Moderna and Pfizer are not based on a sample of actual virus taken from someone infected, they are synthesized chymeric genetic RNA based on imagined computer models before anyone was identified with covid, the shots are injected into your arm and into your cells to insert into DNA to RNA transcription, they are covered in lipids, nanoparticles of graphene and other particles to masquerade entry past your immune system.

The Moderna and Pfizer injection of genetic modification product is designed to cause your body to hyper-produce spike protein toxins that are normally associated to viral expression, but the hyper production is throughout the body and has no stopping point, which has caused heart and brain thrombosis, clotting, inflammation, injury and death.

JDCanuck
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-20-2021 at 01:22 PM

4th wave surge occurring up here as well. More than 1/2 of all cases historically now under age 30 and falling. Extremely high vaccination rates(higher than CA) is not protecting the under 30 crowd especially those who refused the vaccinations. But yeah, if they survive, they will be better protected than us elderly people with even 3 vaccinations.
Perhaps this is the only way we ever get out of this.
The positive is: case fatalities continue to decline as we have only had 1 fatality in over 6 weeks

[Edited on 8-20-2021 by JDCanuck]
JDCanuck
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-20-2021 at 07:23 PM

Pretty sure everyone knows this already, but just in case, here it is:

https://news.yahoo.com/us-extends-border-restrictions-mexico...

Relates to the subject of the thread, i think, but man...what a list of countries excluded from traveling to US at all. Appears like we will have to forgo any plans of driving down and fly to Mexico direct instead.

[Edited on 8-21-2021 by JDCanuck]

[Edited on 8-21-2021 by JDCanuck]
BajaNomad
Super Administrator
Thread Split
8-21-2021 at 01:32 AM
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-21-2021 at 08:19 PM

La Paz Y Los Cabos Nivel Semaforo 3
https://coronavirus.bcs.gob.mx
https://coronavirus.bcs.gob.mx/niveles-semaforo/

If this isn't clear, ask the Baja Nomad Covid Crew, Ged, Goat,

Actividades económicas no esenciales permitidas
Músicos y cantantes (no en conciertos ni en fiestas) 3
Venta al por menor de artículos usados (segundas) 3
Actividades recreativas y socioculturales permitidas
Escuelas de deportes, idiomas y similares 3
Clubes y talleres de arte 3
Torneos deportivos (en todas sus modalidades) 3
Carreras de vehículos motorizados 3
Carreras de caballo 3
Peleas de gallo 3
Conciertos y espectáculos 3
Apertura total del malecón costero de La Paz, con uso obligatorio de cubrebocas 3
JDCanuck
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-22-2021 at 09:26 AM

Thanks for all the info on the Baja Covid conditions available in here.
We have abandoned the plan of driving through the US as latest info indicates US borders will remain closed for a long time yet. Flying as direct as possible and missing any US exposure altogether.
Baja on the other hand seems to be on an increasingly positive trend right now.
John Harper
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-22-2021 at 09:35 AM

This is going to keep flaring up one place or another for a long time, pretty clear from the evidence already. Whenever you decide to go, it's still a crapshoot. Just take the best precautions you can and have a safe trip.

John
Mr. Bills
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-22-2021 at 09:39 AM

We have abandoned the plan of driving through the US as latest info indicates US borders will remain closed for a long time yet. Flying as direct as possible and missing any US exposure altogether.

I have been closely watching the Covid-19 statistics in Mexico, but not necessarily Baja as my immediate travel plans are to reside in central Mexico during autumn. I would hesitate to characterize the current trend in any region as "positive." Hopefully the situation will improve as more are vaccinated.

This link may be helpful:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/mexico/
JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-22-2021 at 09:45 AM

We are flying down in a few weeks. Going to spend 5 days out on the ocean well away from the crowds.

[Edited on 8-22-2021 by JZ]

See Baja California in 4K: https://youtu.be/4VNTIhRa6q0

Ever wanted to camp on a deserted island in the Sea of Cortez? https://youtu.be/g3ThXCm3XSA

Come along for a ride of the famous Seven Sisters https://youtu.be/hrdzmTWPUQs

JDCanuck
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-22-2021 at 10:20 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Mr. Bills  

I have been closely watching the Covid-19 statistics in Mexico, but not necessarily Baja as my immediate travel plans are to reside in central Mexico during autumn. I would hesitate to characterize the current trend in any region as "positive." Hopefully the situation will improve as more are vaccinated.

This link may be helpful:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/mexico/

I did see deteriorating conditions in the whole pacific stripdown the Pacific Coast as well as Mexico City. Baja is the only area i noticed moving to more positive conditions, perhaps because they are leading in vaccinations. We'll be extremely careful in any case, but it's been 18 months since we have been able to view the home we have been having built and think it's necessary to see it in person before handing over the final payments. I don't think we ourselves can be in any better protected condition than we are right now with recent full vaccination.
JDCanuck
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-22-2021 at 11:14 AM

Safest place in the world to travel to right now seems to be Sweden, the place everyone was bashing for their irresponsible management early on. Now they have among the lowest case fatality rates anyplace, and they don't seem to be rising with the latest surge in cases.

I suspect they have far more people who have recovered from this virus and have gotten far closer to "herd immunity" as their vaccination rates are still below ours and their mask wearing regulations are also lower.
 Pages:  1  ..  21    23    25  ..  73

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.