AKgringo
Elite Nomad

Member Is Online

Mood: Retireded

[*] posted on 6-16-2021 at 07:33 AM

Quote: Originally posted by gnukid  
1+1= 200%

Gnu math?

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!

"Could do better if he tried!" Report card comments from most of my grade school teachers. Sadly, still true!
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Member Is Online

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 6-16-2021 at 07:38 AM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  

Today in California, there were parties everywhere, all day, businesses with grand openings, street fairs, all stores I visited have a no mask policy.

Paul,
I think here in CA only the vaccinated may be unmasked in stores, and unvaccinated must still wear masks. Calosha still requires workers to mask up.

So, did you get vaccinated? Why won’t you answer this question?

Paul,
Why won’t you answer the question?

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-16-2021 at 07:40 AM

Some people prefer to live in bubble, no one is required to wear masks anywhere in California and in much of the USA and the rest of the world, inside or out, people may choose to wear masks and some businesses request workers wear masks, still it's the individuals choice.

The Fauci / Gates fraud is apparent to all.

Natural biodiversity is the most superior immune response, naturally recuperated benefit from broad and specific self generated anti-bodies, t-cells, natural killers etc to address their individual unique toxins and environment providing demonstrable short and long term immunity.

Artificial computer model driven synthetic mRNA insertion gene modification is unproven though its claim is that it propagates unique specific hyper spike protein (toxin) production associated to SARS2 that has no relation to localized influenza variants since it was based on an old Chinese computer model and CAUSES immune system cytokine storm and pathogenic priming, which competes with the natural immune system's ability to respond to infection and causes thrombosis (blood clotting), plus a long series of disorders now becoming apparent.

It is absolutely unclear what reaction the vaccines will cause other than hyper spike protein production, which is a toxin, forever.

In any case, everyone must focus on actually self managing their health, with diet, nutrition, exercise, fresh air, rest, in order to improve their immune system and not expect to rely on synthetic mRNA injections to address natural occurring colds and flu which are caused by lifestyle and environment.

[Edited on 6-16-2021 by gnukid]
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-16-2021 at 08:05 AM

Quote: Originally posted by lencho  
[rquote=1213999&tid=94717&author=AKgringo
1+1= 200% [/rquote]Gnu math?

His was actually a logical statement, but I don't think it pertains here.

If you live in a pueblo in Baja and (1) person tests positive for SARS2 from some PCR RT lab test or is assumed positive with flu like symptoms, then recuperates and then (1) other person is assumed to have SARS2 due to flu like symptoms or is asymptomatic but tested positive from a test, THEN, that means cases increased 200%. 1+1 = 2 = 200%

Comparing total transient population in the region requires counting permanent population, plus transient by car/bus/air and factoring in propensity to be tested versus other areas to assume a cofactor coefficient to determine the comparative total population SARS2 case number. Also, take into consideration there is wide testing available yet no accurate testing exist to actually determine if SARS2 is present.

SUMMARY: SARS2 Cases are practically insignificant in BCS, while case numbers may have risen month to month. Risk is practically insignificant to general population.

There is no demonstrable lab based evidence that there exists even 1 case of SARS2 in the BCS region that matches the artificial computer model created in China in Dec 2019/Jan2020 that began the claim of global pandemic. All of the case numbers are assumed.

charliemanson
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-16-2021 at 02:40 PM

Wow, gonad, you are truly a piece of work. There are now over 10 politically active people trying to find out who you are in La Ventana trying to find a way to get you and your bizarre virus transmission thoughts out of town.
This pueblo does not need an antiviral idiot spreading lies and malformation they found on a Qanon site in this village.
Hope they find you and get you out quick!

We as a village of just shy of 800 people have over 40 people infected and 5 dead. Mainly because of gringos with your attitude.
Hit the road quickly and please don't breath on anyone
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-16-2021 at 03:50 PM

Some people prefer to live in bubble, no one is required to wear masks anywhere in California and in much of the USA and the rest of the world, inside or out, people may choose to wear masks and some businesses request workers wear masks, still it's the individuals choice.

Hold your horses, Paul. Not even close. While masks aren't mandatory at the moment in CA, many/most businesses are requiring them. It's not optional. I'm seeing that in Colorado, too. Wear a mask if you want to do business. Don't wear one and go somewhere else.

You're painting with very broad strokes there. ''...no one is required to wear masks.... in much of the USA and the rest of the world, inside or out....''

Wow. You need to get out more.

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
azucena
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-16-2021 at 10:01 PM

Gnu
Hmm. Math does not add up.

Doubt it will cause a pause, but two friends of mine in BCS , locals have lost family members to Covid and one near!y in the last week.
I just spoke to one of my dearest friends there today, reeling with grief.

Don't think she would appreciate your math either.
I really do not like to say this but how about a trip to India? Work in a hospital where people are dying. This really is NOT political. It is about humanity.
C'mon man step up to the plate
And yes, I am prepared for what my post may unleash.
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-17-2021 at 04:29 AM

The fact that statistics are used to promote pandemic doesn't negate the grief of loss of life.

If you had covid you have natural immunity and you would not benefit from a synthetic mRNA injection.
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-17-2021 at 04:32 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Lee  

Hold your horses, Paul. Not even close. While masks aren't mandatory at the moment in CA, many/most businesses are requiring them. It's not optional. I'm seeing that in Colorado, too. Wear a mask if you want to do business. Don't wear one and go somewhere else.

You're painting with very broad strokes there. ''...no one is required to wear masks.... in much of the USA and the rest of the world, inside or out....''

Wow. You need to get out more.

In California there are no masks required. There are business openings, parties, Target, Walmart, Safeway. Raleys, REI, Restaurants, Churches, etc. No Masks, It's over, sorry makers.
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-17-2021 at 04:56 AM

Let's not forget the duplicity of local politicians with their private parties and car races through the quarantine, in our pueblo more people died in Mustang drag race car crashes during during the the quarantine than of the flu.

Let's never again allow politicians to dictate personal health, or allow restrictions on liberty meanwhile fat cats are being paid to shut down churches and schools while bars are open. Disgusting what has happened, we've definitely moved on, and are well aware of the fraud.
John Harper
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-17-2021 at 05:38 AM

Quote: Originally posted by azucena  
Gnu

Doubt it will cause a pause, but two friends of mine in BCS , locals have lost family members to Covid and one near!y in the last week.

I really do not like to say this but how about a trip to India? Work in a hospital where people are dying. This really is NOT political. It is about humanity.

Very well stated, congratulations.

John
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 6-17-2021 at 06:35 AM

Let's not forget the duplicity of local politicians with their private parties and car races through the quarantine, in our pueblo more people died in Mustang drag race car crashes during during the the quarantine than of the flu.

Paul,
I think more people died of covid in your Pueblo than “mustang drag race car crashes.” I don’t have stats for Mountain View, but do see that over 2,000 died in Santa Clara County.
Tell me about the big mustang drag race car crash in Mountain View.

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

DouglasP
Nomad

Mood: Goat hunter.

[*] posted on 6-17-2021 at 06:56 AM

Quote: Originally posted by azucena  
Gnu

Glad you brought up India.

It seems it would depend on which state in India you go to. Here is a copy and paste from an article with a link to it below.
Also, India's bar association just recently, June 3rd I think, filed legal notice against the WHO and the head of the WHO for supressing how effective Ivermectin is in preventing covid.
I hope sharing facts isn't "unleashing".
😁

Begin copy/paste:
Those Indian states that adopted more aggressive Ivermectin policies saw their cases fall far more than 80%, states like Uttar Pradesh - down 98% [37,944 to 596], like Uttarakhand - down 97% [9642 to 287] and Goa - down 90% [4195 to 423]. Delhi saw a 99% drop [28,395 to 238].

Tamil Nadu, which publicly banned Ivermectin, saw their cases rise to the highest in India, and they continued setting state records until May 21, 2021, when they peaked at 36,184.
End copy/paste.

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opinion/letters_to_editor/iv...

PicsArt_06-17-07.50.26.jpg - 221kB

I like beer, better than most people.
BajaMama
Super Nomad

Mood: Got Baja fever!!

[*] posted on 6-17-2021 at 11:21 AM

Covid is still very real in BCS. When I recently stayed at a hotel with a bunch of old folks from the US no one wore masks because all were vaccinated. But the couple of Mexicans did. Same in the community where I stay. In the towns, everyone wears a mask, inside and out. Only some of the shops were open. At the Leys they sprayed your cart and gave you hand sanitizer. Cases are on the rise in BCS and residents are concerned. The distribution of vaccines is not as efficient as it is in the US.
mjs
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-18-2021 at 07:15 AM

Let's neveor again allow politicians to dictate personal health, or allow restrictions on liberty

You must be 100 percent in favor of a woman's right to choose. Or a hypocrite?
Bajabus
Senior Nomad

Mood: My friends..it's good.

[*] posted on 6-18-2021 at 07:51 AM

Quote: Originally posted by mjs  

Let's neveor again allow politicians to dictate personal health, or allow restrictions on liberty

You must be 100 percent in favor of a woman's right to choose. Or a hypocrite?

Now that is supremely funny and spot on.

"Preventive war was an invention of Hitler. Frankly I would not even listen to anyone seriously that came and talked of such a thing." Dwight David Eisenhower
surabi
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-19-2021 at 02:30 PM

"Historically, here are WHO precovid 2019 overall cause of deaths, today those numbers are practically the same, there is no significant change, nor increase in risk to overall population."

Repeating the same thing over and over again and believing it doesn't make it true.

Excess death rates 2020:

https://www.who.int/data/stories/the-true-death-toll-of-covi...

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 6-20-2021 at 07:26 PM

TWO COVID NATIONS

The Delta coronavirus variant, which devastated India and forced the UK to delay lifting its remaining coronavirus restrictions, is now on the rise in the US. What that means for you will depend on whether you are fully vaccinated and where you live.

Experts say we may be about to see the emergence of “two Americas” of COVID: One with high rates of vaccination where the Delta coronavirus variant poses little threat, and the other with low levels of vaccination that will be vulnerable to renewed deadly surges. That divide is driven in large part by partisan politics, with vaccination rates highest in liberal cities and lowest in conservative strongholds across the Deep South and in rural areas across the nation.

“I call it two COVID nations,” said Peter Hotez, a vaccine researcher at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston.

Wherever there are low rates of vaccination, the virus will continue to circulate and mutate, increasing the risk that new, more dangerous variants will emerge. With vaccination across most of the world lagging far behind the US, the Delta variant is likely to be followed by others…

Anything that decreases red state population relative to blue state population can’t be that bad!

[Edited on 6-21-2021 by mtgoat666]

Woke!

SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2021 at 01:39 PM

Be careful in Los Cabos.

BCS COVID infections and deaths at record levels:

https://www.diarioelindependiente.mx/2021/06/en-crisis-bcs-p...

Want to adopt a mellow Baja dog or cat? - https://www.facebook.com/bajaanimalsanctuary/
 Pages:  1  ..  5    7    9  ..  73

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.