Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Fish Pescado donation
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-15-2020 at 08:43 PM
Fish Pescado donation

One of our guests went out fishing with his grandson and caught lots of fish yesterday! He has asked if I wanted some and of course I said yes. We kept and ate a delicious yellowtail/

Here is the guest talking with Les

I actually delivered fish to 4 families but only took photos of two of them. Here is Panchito who works at the high school.

Here is Tidiana and some of her kids with 3 fish! She was so happy.

I love being Santa Claus in August!

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
aguachico
Senior Nomad

Mood: logic cannot get thru to the illogical

[*] posted on 8-15-2020 at 11:54 PM

Les looks great. Baja was berry berry good for him,
saludos
TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-16-2020 at 02:44 PM

That is so good of him and you to share the catch.
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-16-2020 at 07:59 PM

It really was so nice of Terry to share. His grandson caught the 3 biggest fish and according to Terry, he is dreaming about anther visit already.

I love playing Santa with fish to give away.

Hi aguachico! Hi Tom!

Come visit La Bocana

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
amigobaja
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-18-2020 at 02:17 PM

My grandson and i are now in BOLA where it is hotter then blazes. We fished here yesterday and caught more really nice size yellows. If you are looking for a really great fishing experince i would really recommend La Bocana as a first choice. First you cant beat Blanca and Les hospitality, you cant beat their room prices, the panga fishing is a lot less expensive and with light tackle you cant beat fishing the estuary. .here in BOLA we had a two hour rough boat ride to even get to the yellow grounds vs 20 minute ride in bocana. Its a few miles further south but i think its well worth the extra distance.
Cliffy
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-19-2020 at 07:49 AM

Having done the BOLA thing in years past in July/Aug it really is HOT! HOT! HOT!

Used the fold out beds on the porches at Casa Diaz. with my airplane next to my room.

You chose your position in life today by what YOU did yesterday
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-19-2020 at 07:13 PM

Thanks amigobaja for the very kind words! I heard (but have no photos to prove it) that two days ago the fishermen here caught dorado, YT and even a marlin!

The hurricane is making it hot (if 85 is hot to you) during the day but it cools off nicely in the evenings. I am a wimp because I am melting in 85 degree weather LOL

Come visit La Bocana

defrag4
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-20-2020 at 02:32 AM

nice 4runner panchito!

Driving the PanAmerican Highway
https://www.facebook.com/homeonthehighway/
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-20-2020 at 03:15 AM

Panchito went from janitor to librarian last year - quite a great opportunity for him. He helps out the ranchos and needs a good vehicle to be able to do the mountain runs!

Come visit La Bocana

cococabanasandcasitas

[*] posted on 9-17-2020 at 05:45 PM

Hi Blanca, This is Tyson I met you last year with my dad. I love the bountifulll fishing in La bocana, and Punta Abreojos, I give away most of the fish I catch there as well. Such a wonderful place.

www.cococabanasandcasitas.com
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-17-2020 at 06:15 PM

Great to hear from you!

Come visit La Bocana

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.