BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  8    10    12  ..  14
Author: Subject: ALERT! Mary Ann Humfreville is MISSING (L.A. Bay area)
BajaNomad
Super Administrator

Mood: INTP-A

[*] posted on 3-20-2021 at 11:23 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Skipjack Joe  
Dump the body...

You folks do realize that family members read this forum? This applies to more than just the comment quoted above.

"It is tact that is golden, not silence." - Samuel Butler

Just sayin'. :no:

[Edited on 3-20-2021 by BajaNomad]

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
– Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

We know we must go back if we live, and we don`t know why.
– John Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

Affordable Domain Name Registration/Management & cPanel Web Hosting:
https://www.regionalinternet.com
BajaNomad
Super Administrator

Mood: INTP-A

[*] posted on 3-20-2021 at 11:30 AM

"People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care." - Theodore Roosevelt

"You can easily judge the character of others by how they treat those who they think can do nothing for them or to them." - Malcolm Forbes

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
– Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

We know we must go back if we live, and we don`t know why.
– John Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

Affordable Domain Name Registration/Management & cPanel Web Hosting:
https://www.regionalinternet.com
elgatoloco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-20-2021 at 11:45 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaNomad  
Dump the body...

You folks do realize that family members read this forum? This applies to more than just the comment quoted above.

X 1,000

MAGA
Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-20-2021 at 12:08 PM

Dump the body...

It's a murder case. Am I understand that no negative outcomes should be discussed? I can do that but it's not very realistic. If the relatives want us to discuss this with the expectation that this will have a positive ending I can do that. Although frankly I don't think there is much to say then.
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-20-2021 at 12:13 PM

Dump the body...

It's a murder case. Am I understand that no negative outcomes should be discussed? I can do that but it's not very realistic. If the relatives want us to discuss this with the expectation that this will have a positive ending I can do that. Although frankly I don't think there is much to say then.

missing person case.......
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 3-20-2021 at 02:02 PM

Willard (and others) I stop by once a year to lurk. Thanks for the concern!

So much speculating yet no actual facts. When was the car discovered? Family holding back doesnt help the situation. It’s not like this case is front and center on the 24 hour cable news channels so a bit of info might jog someone’s recollection.

May god rest her soul!

David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 3-20-2021 at 02:12 PM

The family, two sons and a sister, know less than those in Mexico. They are on Facebook but nothing more than what is in here.

The sad part, besides the actual kidnapping, is the sealed lips by the Bahía residents.

The rumor posted on a Facebook site about the truck being spray-painted black and seen in Vizcaino or Guerrero Negro may have been true?

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

RFClark
Super Nomad

Mood: Looking forward to 2024

[*] posted on 3-21-2021 at 12:44 PM

Unless someone knows something specific, I would doubt the truck was burned under the bridge. The area around the HWY5/1 junction has a bad reputation locally for night time travel!

88C8776B-581F-4517-AB76-EA09BC416ED5.jpeg - 52kB

This picture is northbound on HWY 5 yesterday. It’s a guarded CFE convoy full of electrical wire and equipment. $$$!

There were armed guards!
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 3-21-2021 at 01:11 PM

It isn't Kansas, Dorothy.

Seems like an uptick in Baja crime ....it's been a few years.

Crazy times.

Don't believe everything you think....
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-21-2021 at 08:11 PM

Quote: Originally posted by RFClark  
Unless someone knows something specific, I would doubt the truck was burned under the bridge.

How else would it get there? If the truck is totally burned then so are the tires. You can't tow such a vehicle.
RFClark
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-21-2021 at 08:45 PM

There certainly are a large number of panga trailers that a stripped burned truck chassis would fit on in LA Bay! So perhaps it was burned elsewhere!

[Edited on 3-22-2021 by RFClark]
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 3-21-2021 at 08:50 PM

Unless someone knows something specific, I would doubt the truck was burned under the bridge.

Why would anyone move a truck after burning it?

You may be asking why would someone would burn it under a bridge? What you should be asking is why would someone not burn it under a bridge?

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

RFClark
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-21-2021 at 08:55 PM

Perhaps for the same reason killers dump bodies many miles away from the place the did the killing. To shift the blame elsewhere.
RFClark
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-21-2021 at 08:57 PM

In LA it’s common for vehicles to be stripped in one area and dumped in another!
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2021 at 01:10 AM

Perhaps for the same reason killers dump bodies many miles away from the place the did the killing. To shift the blame elsewhere.

Please read Doug's post above.
cactuspete1970

[*] posted on 5-27-2021 at 11:45 AM

Any updates?
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 5-27-2021 at 11:51 AM

None I have seen.
A horrible thing to happen to a totally harmless, kind woman. Sad that there is no closure for her family.

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

lizard lips
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-28-2021 at 12:52 PM

I am working on a missing persons case (American Woman) in Puerto Vallarta and this case has absolutely nothing to do with Ann missing other than after a year she is still gone.

This woman in PV met a much younger man who offered to be a caretaker to her very nice b&b which he did but he slowly took over everything and did it in a manner where he became abusive to the woman. Physically abusive!

The ministerio is aware of all he did and they conducted their own investigation but still nothing.....I am convinced he murdered her. There is so much more to the story that would definitely convince you as well. This guy is guilty and needs to be imprisoned. Look it up in any PV website.

I told the family in the US that now we are at a point in the investigation where news outlets such as Dateline, 20 20, etc. need to be aware of this and do a show right now before the vacation season is here-This will kick Mexico City in the ass and heads will roll in with the authorities in PV. It always happens especially when tourist dollars come into play.

Someone from Anns family or friends who are helping with her recovery need to contact these news outlets as well and what would be better than to have both missing persons highlighted on a such a program?

Just to let you know I never charged a dime to the family for my input or work I have done. They have already put out a lot of cash for Mexican attorneys that the Ministerio Publico told them they needed to hire and actually did nothing.

f anyone knows who may be helping with Anns disappearance to contact me and just maybe we can get some qualified people to get some answers.
Bajabus
Senior Nomad

Mood: My friends..it's good.

[*] posted on 5-28-2021 at 01:02 PM

LL, Thank you for what you are doing pro bono. Scum like this needs to know we are all watching and their free days on this planet are numbered. God speed to your efforts.

"Preventive war was an invention of Hitler. Frankly I would not even listen to anyone seriously that came and talked of such a thing." Dwight David Eisenhower
advrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-28-2021 at 02:33 PM

Don't know if it would help but what about setting up a fund to offer a reward for info leading to an arrest? I would be glad to put some money up to help. I would think that might loosen some lips, people always talk and druggies always need money.
 Pages:  1  ..  8    10    12  ..  14

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.