BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3    5  6
Author: Subject: Bahia Asunción, Punta Prieta, San Hipolito to close borders, lockdown to stop COVID-19
surabi
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-16-2021 at 02:46 PM

Quote: Originally posted by gnukid  
Ignorant fools

no evidence COVID has caused death of anyone

simply reclassified pre-existing illness as covid

read the data, practically zero people die of covid

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

[Edited on 1-16-2021 by gnukid]

Do you just enjoy the attention, or are you really this unbelievably stupid?

[Edited on 1-16-2021 by surabi]
ligui
Senior Nomad

Mood: love Baja !

[*] posted on 1-16-2021 at 03:37 PM

Wow you guys need to calm down :(
caj13
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-16-2021 at 03:45 PM

No they don't. Calling out some clown posting false information - and propaganda - that needs to happen. people need to be held accountable for the crap they spew.
as for you Gnuey, you know the drill - right, I go through your links, and it becomes clear they are either debunked BS, or conspiracy theory crap, or misrepresentations of what the arrticle says.

I point that out, and then you go balistic because someone dared to hold you accountable for spouting your brand of verbal Diarreah.

ptience gnuey, I'm going fishing tomorrow, they i'll get on this ! so hey maybe for 24 hours you can convince yourself you actiuly hav e educated yourself. And as always, Dr. Dunning and Kruger are looking for you. They need a poster boy
JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-16-2021 at 06:56 PM

I'll take the vaccine as soon as it is widely available.

Never had a flu shot.

See Baja California in 4K: https://youtu.be/4VNTIhRa6q0

Ever wanted to camp on a deserted island in the Sea of Cortez? https://youtu.be/g3ThXCm3XSA

Come along for a ride of the famous Seven Sisters https://youtu.be/hrdzmTWPUQs

Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-16-2021 at 07:17 PM

Here's the reality, a nursing home where no died from COVID

80% were vaccinated, more than 10% died within 2 weeks of covid

https://www.syracuse.com/coronavirus/2021/01/covid-19-outbre...

No! Here's reality.

It takes weeks for the vaccine to kick in, for your body to create antibodies of sufficient amount to fight off an infection. You continue to wear a mask and maintain social distancing AFTER the jab. Anyone that died within 2 weeks of the jab did not die because the vaccine is ineffective. They died because they did not remain vigilant.
pacificobob
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-16-2021 at 07:18 PM

Quote: Originally posted by lencho  
Quote: Originally posted by caj13  
No they don't. Calling out some clown posting false information - and propaganda - that needs to happen. people need to be held accountable for the crap they spew.

Or, you could give the rest of us a little credit for our capacity to judge for ourselves, and not gas out the forum with testosterone fumes. :lol:

I'm agreeing with caj. wildly false statements and links need to be called out.
AKgringo
Elite Nomad

Mood: Retireded

[*] posted on 1-16-2021 at 07:20 PM

A couple of weeks ago, the VA clinic in Auburn CA sent me down to the Mather Field VA hospital near Sacramento. I was there to get ultra sound images of my defective heart and aorta.

Coincidentally, they had received 1500 doses of the covid vaccine, and were inoculating some at risk veterans. I will be 74, next week, and they already have all my medical history, but a shot had not been prescribed by my VA doctor in Auburn, so no shot for me!

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!

"Could do better if he tried!" Report card comments from most of my grade school teachers. Sadly, still true!
AKgringo
Elite Nomad

Mood: Retireded

[*] posted on 1-16-2021 at 09:02 PM

Quote: Originally posted by lencho  
Quote: Originally posted by pacificobob  

I'm agreeing with caj. wildly false statements and links need to be called out.
Oh, c'mon-- you think at this point anyone here would take Gnukid's rants seriously? :rolleyes:

Well, sure we should! It was bad enough when all those fakers and hypochondriacs jammed up the emergency rooms and intensive care units with this so called "pandemic", but now they are doing the same thing with morgues and funeral homes!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/15/health/funeral-homes-morgues-...

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!

"Could do better if he tried!" Report card comments from most of my grade school teachers. Sadly, still true!
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 1-16-2021 at 09:27 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JZ  
I'll take the vaccine as soon as it is widely available.

Never had a flu shot.

Silly to not get the flu shot. They are cheap or free, depending on your insurer,... and the flu is usually a miserable experience, as well as having a risk of complications or death (even for shorty mcjizzy).

[Edited on 1-17-2021 by mtgoat666]

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

pacificobob
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-17-2021 at 08:41 AM

Quote: Originally posted by surabi  
Ignorant fools

no evidence COVID has caused death of anyone

simply reclassified pre-existing illness as covid

read the data, practically zero people die of covid

[Edited on 1-16-2021 by gnukid]

Do you just enjoy the attention, or are you really this unbelievably stupid?

[Edited on 1-16-2021 by surabi]

i lean toward the former, but wouldn't completely rule out the latter.
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-17-2021 at 09:58 AM

It's unclear why factual reports, noting sources, cause emotional, childish reactions from curmudgeon bebote viejitos. Reminds me of seniors fighting about how low pressure at the four corners in the USA affects weather at Martine Verdugos Campground.

People are dying from severe reactions to the various forms of COVID "vaccine". This is not an opinion or personal matter, of a Baja Nomad, it's a statement of fact.

Severe allergic reactions reported in the US after getting COVID-19 vaccine, but CDC says cases are rare
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2021/01/06/covid-...

Six allergic reactions reported at Vaccination Super Station
https://www.10news.com/news/coronavirus/six-allergic-reactio...

CDC reports more allergic reactions to Covid-19 vaccines, but cases remain few
https://www.statnews.com/2021/01/06/cdc-reports-more-allergi...

CDC states 94% of COVID deaths are from pre-existing severe illnesses, predominantly in elderly people in hospice. Only 6% have less than 2-3 co-morbidities.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/cdc-94percent-of-co...

Read the CDC Report - see breakdown by age and comorbidity

[Edited on 1-17-2021 by gnukid]
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-17-2021 at 10:40 AM

99.98% survive COVID flu-like illnesses, fewer % survive the Vaccine product.

By what logic do you need an experimental product ingested that is extremely high risk with no long term testing on high risk demographics (READ SENIOR NOMADS), WHILE many experience severe reactions and many deaths have occurred.

Where is the logic to support the high cost and high risk for an experimental product to address an illness that poses such low risk.

Consider there are many many illnesses far more severe than COVID flu like illness, more so, flu like illnesses mutate yearly, meaning if you believe you need a vaccine for COVID, presumably you would need a vaccine for each strain of flu, all in all at least 10 flu like virus strains exist, and you would need multiple vaccines for each, every year.

Flu is understood to be a expression of toxicity, so why add toxicity to fight toxicity?

Louis Pasteur spoke to this very issue, noted his initial ideas were wrong, you don't kill toxicity, toxicity is a natural human expression to excrete garbage. Bechamp, furthered this idea. Unfortunately, Biopharma wants to profit by treating natural healthy processes with medicines.

Vaccines contain adjuvent toxins, metals like mercury and aluminum, synthesized biological c-cktails from other animals, aborted human fetus tissue, the Vaccine is intended to provoke an immune response, while no evidence of efficacy by manufacturers is required and they are immune from responsibility for adverse affects? Crazy!

You would be insane to believe that you should take multiple high risk vaccines, each year, for illnesses which have such low risk.

All the while, you are at risk of multiple other illnesses, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Cancer, that are negatively impacted by these very vaccines.

Some vaccines have proven efficacy, but not influenza vaccines, which likely cause more injury than reduce influenza impact.

It makes absolutely no sense to pursue injecting toxins to alter your biology with influenza vaccines, versus focusing on your personal health, through diet, exercise, fresh air and sunshine.

“The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.” Thomas Edison

[Edited on 1-17-2021 by gnukid]
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 1-17-2021 at 12:43 PM

Quote: Originally posted by AKgringo  

.....I will be 74, next week .....

Feliz Cumpleaños :coolup:

Don't believe everything you think....
BajaNomad
Super Administrator

Mood: INTP-A

[*] posted on 1-17-2021 at 12:49 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Skipjack Joe  
Quote: Originally posted by AKgringo  

Sorry to hear about the outbreak, I wonder how for out vaccinations are for some of the smaller Baja communities?

Pfizer is being administered in Tijuana but it's out of the question here. The locals tell me that they're expecting to use China's vaccine with it's availability coming in April. When you think about it a cold storage facility could be set up in Guerrero Negro and all the surrounding villagers could drive to get vaccinated. Although that still wouldn't guarantee 100% inoculation because there are some without transportation. The China vaccine is supposed to be 70% effective so it's not the best. Realistically, I don't see Asuncion being vaccinated by April.

Some of this info is addressed in this thread:
http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=95527

fyi

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
– Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

We know we must go back if we live, and we don`t know why.
– John Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

Affordable Domain Name Registration/Management & cPanel Web Hosting:
https://www.regionalinternet.com
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-17-2021 at 07:30 PM

99.98% survive COVID flu-like illnesses, fewer % survive the Vaccine product.

That would mean that 500,000 Americans will die due to allergic reactions to the covid vaccines!

Listen to yourself gnukid. You make one blunder after another. Every night I read an absurd statement from you that a child can put holes through.
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-17-2021 at 07:40 PM

We're up to 19 covid cases now here in Asuncion.

138514154_1903174896497437_7651719490847400269_o.jpg - 63kB
DouglasP
Nomad

Mood: Goat hunter.

[*] posted on 1-18-2021 at 07:20 AM

Goat, I'm amazed that your childish and mean spirited, personal attacks are allowed on this forum. Holy smoke. Are you this cavalier when face to face?

I like beer, better than most people.
caj13
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-18-2021 at 07:42 AM

In this particular case Douglas, I disagree with your assessment.

What I see here is gnuey posting a bunch of crystallicking unicorn fart completely debunked nonsence, which matters because -; The real virus is a real medical issue, and societal issue - we look to be headed for half a million deaths by March, and we still have clowns denying its a virus, posting bogus claims about vaccines, casting dispersions on the research.

We don't need anyone spouting their personal bull chit here - we need everyone pulling together to try and get a handle on this thing, to try and get the upper hand.

we really need to follow the science here, not crackpot proclamations by an ignorant individual who wants attention, and doesn't care at all that people are dying every day of covid, including patients in the hospital his wife works in, even as he denies it, (but gets his vaccine!)

[Edited on 1-18-2021 by caj13]

Lobsterman
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-18-2021 at 07:59 AM

This is what is SOOO very wrong with this board.

When someone disagrees with YOUR beliefs then is is OK to call them names, question their intelligence and bring innocent family members into the discussion. You guys and others in this assault on one's being need to grow up, listen to the other side of the story and keep the discussions civil. YOU might learn something! Otherwise why would anyone offer an opinion differ than your own, only to be vilified by this angry mob of "know it alls".

Quote: Originally posted by caj13  
In this particular case Douglas, I disagree with your assessment.

What I see here is gnuey posting a bunch of crystallicking unicorn fart completely debunked nonsence, which matters because -; The real virus is a real medical issue, and societal issue - we look to be headed for half a million deaths by March, and we still have clowns denying its a virus, posting bogus claims about vaccines, casting dispersions on the research.

We don't need anyone spouting their personal bull chit here - we need everyone pulling together to try and get a handle on this thing, to try and get the upper hand.

we really need to follow the science here, not crackpot proclamations by an ignorant individual who wants attention, and doesn't care at all that people are dying every day of covid, including patients in the hospital his wife works in, even as he denies it, (but gets his vaccine!)

LancairDriver
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-18-2021 at 08:33 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Lobsterman  
This is what is SOOO very wrong with this board.

When someone disagrees with YOUR beliefs then is is OK to call them names, question their intelligence and bring innocent family members into the discussion. You guys and others in this assault on one's being need to grow up, listen to the other side of the story and keep the discussions civil. YOU might learn something! Otherwise why would anyone offer an opinion differ than your own, only to be vilified by this angry mob of "know it alls".

Very well stated Lobsterman. I’m sure most understand our many “scientists” on the board have their own interpretation of the subject du jure. There has lately been a noticeable uptick, particularly by politicians, injecting the word “science” in their arguments attempting to add credibility to their blathering on everything from climate change to COVID.

[Edited on 1-18-2021 by BajaNomad]
 Pages:  1    3    5  6

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.