BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  3    5  
Author: Subject: Bahia Asunción, Punta Prieta, San Hipolito to close borders, lockdown to stop COVID-19
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-19-2021 at 05:38 PM

Quote: Originally posted by pacificobob  
gnukid, you science knowledge is both broad and extensive.
would you please list your science degrees and the universities from which they were awarded...and year earned if not too much trouble. can i assume you're employed in research?

It is not required to be indoctrinated with a PHD to have informed consent of your health?

Every person can learn about biology, the history behind germ theory versus cell theory or human terrain theory. No one is restricted from learning about their bodies, and finding what works for them. It's fine to have different opinions too.

If you believe you need every medicine and vaccine and you are certain you are informed, for example, you want yearly influenza vaccines and multiple yearly corona vaccines go for it.

Your health is personal, you manage your personal health.
jamiec
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-19-2021 at 05:45 PM

Quote: Originally posted by gnukid  
Quote: Originally posted by jamiec  

It doesn't alter genetic material. This is a common anti-vaxxer argument that is false.

It seems you are intent on promotion of misleading info to discourage people from informed consent?

[Edited on 1-20-2021 by gnukid]

Nope. Poor attempt at gaslighting.

This is how the CDC explains how Covid vaccines work which aligns with Harvard Medical:

mRNA vaccines have strands of genetic material called mRNA inside a special coating. That coating protects the mRNA from enzymes in the body that would otherwise break it down. It also helps the mRNA enter the dendritic cells and macrophages in the lymph node near the vaccination site.

mRNA can most easily be described as instructions for the cell on how to make a piece of the “spike protein” that is unique to SARS-CoV-2. Since only part of the protein is made, it does not do any harm to the person vaccinated but it is antigenic.

After the piece of the spike protein is made, the cell breaks down the mRNA strand and disposes of them using enzymes in the cell. It is important to note that the mRNA strand never enters the cell’s nucleus or affects genetic material. This information helps counter misinformation about how mRNA vaccines alter or modify someone’s genetic makeup.

Once displayed on the cell surface, the protein or antigen causes the immune system to begin producing antibodies and activating T-cells to fight off what it thinks is an infection. These antibodies are specific to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which means the immune system is primed to protect against future infection.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/hcp/mrna-vaccine-basic...

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-19-2021 at 06:06 PM

Each person can read the literature and make up their own mind, its great that CAJ and Jaime are certain and confident in taking an experimental, new, non-peer reviewed, untested gene therapy, never ever even tried before, even with so many sever adverse reactions, paralysis and deaths, that takes some confidence, even when Moderna Pfizer, Fauci and Gates say many will die from adverse affects.

Components of mRNA Technology “Could Lead to Significant Adverse Events in One or More of Our Clinical Trials,” says Moderna
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/components-of-mrna-t...

"Investigators who once assumed that the polymer was largely inert are now questioning its biocompatibility and warning about … adverse immune responses that include probably underdiagnosed life-threatening anaphylaxis…"

700,000 will die from Vaccine and it probably won't work for seniors - Gates
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ8Azi_mTpE

Experts Warn: MRNA Vaccines May Cause Irreversible DNA Damage
https://humansarefree.com/2020/12/experts-warn-mrna-vaccines...

COVID-19 vaccines' scary side effects must not be dismissed
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/nov/26/covid-19-va...

"After the first Moderna dose, 2.7 percent of test subjects reported as a “severe” side effect feeling substantial pain at the injection site. Then the second dose came and 9.7 percent reported fatigue; 8.9 percent reported muscle aches and pains; 5.2 percent reported joint pain; 4.5 percent reported headaches; and 4.1 percent reported — again — pain at the injection site."

NIH Concerned About COVID Vaccine Side Effects
https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/2020091...

FDA is investigating allergic reactions to Pfizer vaccine in multiple states - as one Chicago hospital pauses its program after four workers suffer ill-effects
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9071431/CDC-CONFIRM...

Britain investigates possible allergic reactions to Pfizer’s COVID-19 shot
https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-12-09/uk-inv...

"The MHRA said that vaccinations should not be carried out in facilities without resuscitation equipment"

Why It’s a Big Deal If the First Covid Vaccine Is ‘Genetic’
https://www.wired.com/story/why-its-a-big-deal-if-the-first-...

"Genetic vaccines might be proving they can work—but it’s still not definitive, and they may not yet work for everyone. "

Cells Talk in a Language That Looks Like Viruses
https://www.quantamagazine.org/cells-talk-in-a-language-that...

Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-19-2021 at 07:32 PM

Quote: Originally posted by jamiec  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6P4wryj1VI&list=PL-7a7e...

Thank you for your lucid explanation of how mRNA vaccination works. It's important to debunk every lie being posted here about this vaccine and the pandemic in general. Just in the last day a comment stated that RNA was introduced permanently into your body, affecting you for the rest of your days. That lie was picked up and believed by another member who took it as the truth. Mission accomplished by the liar.

I thought the video on conspiracy theories was just excellent and will recommend it to my friends. I have always thought these people were just 'not normal' but it turns out that it is very normal.
elgatoloco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-19-2021 at 08:09 PM

Quote: Originally posted by thebajarunner  

By the way, his pardon total as of yesterday was under 100
Obama's was over 1900...... just the facts, folks, just the facts....

Context is as important as facts and quantity. IMHO.

Vast majority of Obama pardons -212 - and commutations - 1,715 were for drug offenses with mandatory sentences during the failed 'war on drugs' and were all vetted by standard procedure thru the Justice Department. Not sure how many, if any, had a personal or political connection to the president like at least 84 of the 90 (so far) had with what will surely go down as the worst president of this or any lifetime.

Context does matter.

MAGA
Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-19-2021 at 09:00 PM

The issue is not solely that your body IS going to change in unexpected ways by injecting synthetic mRNA to join with your mRNA in hopes of it multiplying infinitely forever.

The issue is that the mRNA vaccine product is intended to cause you to produce high quantity of (presumably) similar COVID viral proteins, the type that supposedly cause the virus infection, except that the biopharma marketers hope the mass produced proteins will be weaker, and your body will be more able to fight them.

The theory is that by becoming a factory, producing high quantity of these proteins, you will be better able to handle the infection and symptoms?

But what if producing large quantities of similar covid proteins produces an uncontrolled response?

Or the nanoparticles covering and masquerading the synthetic RNA cause a severe adverse rejection response?

And, if the vaccine can cause you to produce COVID proteins, weren't you already able to produce COVID proteins? Meaning, is it possible that YOUR BODY produces corona type proteins as part of cellular cleaning, and it is not an external contagion? Just as Antoine Bechamp argued and Louis Pastor agreed a long time ago?

Have you you read about exosomes, they act and appear just like what biopharma calls viruses?

Perhaps we are not at risk from external bacterias and virus infection, as much as we at risk from poor health, and toxic lifestyle? You don't kill virus, you create and excrete virus, nor do you want to promote increase of protein virus production, you heal yourself to reduce the need for virus excrements to clean cells.

Like telling an alcoholic to just drink more tequila to solve alcoholism, while instead you should be healthy and drink less.

Read

Lobsterman
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-20-2021 at 08:15 AM

My wife and daughter just received the 1st covid shot this week. Both work at a retirement home. Both had a minor reaction to the shot. Extreme pain in the arm that it was administered. Wife had to cancel her golf lesson scheduled for the next day. Today, it still hurts but we have a 2pm tee time. We'll see if she can make it.

As for me, I just turned 74 a couple of days ago. I have never had a flu shot, take no medicines at all, not even vitamins and rarely get a cold, perhaps a couple in the last ten years. The last cold (3-days long) was back in February after returning from the SF Bay area after a 2 month assignment. That was the last time I worked cuz our industry was shutdown. This have devastated my fellow workers financially and mentally with many marital problems. It's not easy to find a job in field engineering and installation in today's environment. Fortunately for me I retired 10 years ago and only work for the adventure of free travel.

Today I'm very active with daily long walks in the countryside away from people. I also golf, fish or work on my boat in a marina in San Diego Bay multiple times a week. No CV scares 10 miles offshore, just big beautiful red rockcod for dinner. The whales are on their journey down to see Shari with many sightings on the way to the 9-Mile Bank. PEACEFUL out there away from all the present manmade turmoil and theories. Fishing by myself I feel like "The old man and the sea".

I do not plan on taking the CV shot. AND heaven forbid if I tried to explain why to this rabid group of "know it alls".

[Edited on 1-20-2021 by Lobsterman]
JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-20-2021 at 08:23 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Lobsterman  
My wife and daughter just received the 1st covid shot this week. Both work at a retirement home. Both had a minor reaction to the shot. Extreme pain in the arm that it was administered. Wife had to cancel her golf lesson scheduled for the next day. Today, it still hurts but we have a 2pm tee time. We'll see if she can make it.

As for me, I just turned 74 a couple of days ago. I have never had a flu shot, take no medicines at all, not even vitamins and rarely get a cold, perhaps a couple in the last ten years. The last cold (3-days long) was back in February after returning from the SF Bay area after a 2 month assignment. That was the last time I worked cuz our industry was shutdown. This have devastated my fellow workers financially and mentally with many marital problems. It's not easy to find a job in field engineering and installation in today's environment. Fortunately for me I retired 10 years ago and only work for the adventure of free travel.

Today I'm very active with daily long walks in the countryside away from people. I also golf, fish or work on my boat in a marina in San Diego Bay multiple times a week. No CV scares 10 miles offshore, just big beautiful red rockcod for dinner. The whales are on their journey down to see Shari with many sightings on the way to the 9-Mile Bank. PEACEFUL out there away from all the present manmade turmoil and theories. Fishing by myself I feel like "The old man and the sea".

I do not plan on taking the CV shot. AND heaven forbid if I tried to explain why to this rabid group of "know it alls".

Thanks for the personal story.

See Baja California in 4K: https://youtu.be/4VNTIhRa6q0

Ever wanted to camp on a deserted island in the Sea of Cortez? https://youtu.be/g3ThXCm3XSA

Come along for a ride of the famous Seven Sisters https://youtu.be/hrdzmTWPUQs

pacificobob
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-20-2021 at 08:44 AM

Quote: Originally posted by pacificobob  
gnukid, you science knowledge is both broad and extensive.
would you please list your science degrees and the universities from which they were awarded...and year earned if not too much trouble. can i assume you're employed in research?

It is not required to be indoctrinated with a PHD to have informed consent of your health?

Every person can learn about biology, the history behind germ theory versus cell theory or human terrain theory. No one is restricted from learning about their bodies, and finding what works for them. It's fine to have different opinions too.

If you believe you need every medicine and vaccine and you are certain you are informed, for example, you want yearly influenza vaccines and multiple yearly corona vaccines go for it.

Your health is personal, you manage your personal health.

ya, i was fairly sure you would choose not to share your curriculum vitae.
modesty forbids boasting of your science knowledge....right?
no worries, you're my hero for fearlessly charging the windmills of rational thought.

[Edited on 1-20-2021 by pacificobob]
elgatoloco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-20-2021 at 08:48 AM

My stepmother and two of her sons were admitted to 3 separate hospitals in San Diego between the 9th and 11th of this month with COVID. Monday the 18th one of the boys died. He never had a chance to get vaccinated. Greatest country in the world with the best health care my ass. 400,000 dead.

“It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”"

Great leadership.

MAGA
Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

AKgringo
Elite Nomad

Mood: Retireded

[*] posted on 1-20-2021 at 09:09 AM
I will get the shot when it is my turn!

I got a shingles booster shot last month, and my shoulder was sore for a week. I got the first shot ten years ago because I had chickenpox as a kid. The virus can lie dormant for years, then flare up as shingles fifty years later!

Who know what the long term effects of Covid 19 are? I sure don't want any surprises when I am a hundred and twenty four! :O

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!

"Could do better if he tried!" Report card comments from most of my grade school teachers. Sadly, still true!
JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-20-2021 at 09:43 AM

Quote: Originally posted by AKgringo  
I got a shingles booster shot last month, and my shoulder was sore for a week. I got the first shot ten years ago because I had chickenpox as a kid. The virus can lie dormant for years, then flare up as shingles fifty years later!

Who know what the long term effects of Covid 19 are? I sure don't want any surprises when I am a hundred and twenty four! :O

My mom had shingles. It was pretty bad for her. I'm gonna get that vaccine.

See Baja California in 4K: https://youtu.be/4VNTIhRa6q0

Ever wanted to camp on a deserted island in the Sea of Cortez? https://youtu.be/g3ThXCm3XSA

Come along for a ride of the famous Seven Sisters https://youtu.be/hrdzmTWPUQs

caj13
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-20-2021 at 09:53 AM

Each person can read the literature and make up their own mind, its great that CAJ and Jaime are certain and confident in taking an experimental, new, non-peer reviewed, untested gene therapy, never ever even tried before, even with so many sever adverse reactions, paralysis and deaths, that takes some confidence, even when Moderna Pfizer, Fauci and Gates say many will die from adverse affects.

What part of numerous trials with large numbers of participants, with those results reviewed by an independent panel of experts is non peer reviewed? do you even know what peer reviewed means? or are you just continuing to parrot crap from your magic facebook sources of information?

as for deaths effects etc. try doing a bit of research, and posting up those numbers - AND the sources of those numbers. and if you struggle with math, we can all do it together here - apparently in looking ay some of your previous posts, you seem to struggle with the complex mathematical concept of percent!

[Edited on 1-20-2021 by caj13]
caj13
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-20-2021 at 09:57 AM

Quote: Originally posted by JZ  
Quote: Originally posted by AKgringo  

My mom had shingles. It was pretty bad for her. I'm gonna get that vaccine.

Go for the shingrix version , there was a previous version less effective and with more side effects, (mild) I think everyone is now doing Shingrix.
it is a 2 shot regiment, about 2 - 6 month apart, anyone over 50 should get it in my opinion. If you know anyone who has had shingles, you will understand why
AKgringo
Elite Nomad

Mood: Retireded

[*] posted on 1-20-2021 at 10:45 AM

Quote: Originally posted by caj13  

Go for the shingrix version , there was a previous version less effective and with more side effects, (mild) I think everyone is now doing Shingrix.
it is a 2 shot regiment, about 2 - 6 month apart, anyone over 50 should get it in my opinion. If you know anyone who has had shingles, you will understand why

That sounds like what I am getting through the VA. I have an appointment for a second shot in mid March.

The first shot caused a reaction like someone had smacked my arm with a billy club!

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!

"Could do better if he tried!" Report card comments from most of my grade school teachers. Sadly, still true!
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-20-2021 at 01:01 PM

Quote: Originally posted by caj13  

I've been dealing with shingles for 20 years now. It activates during an allergy episode which fortunately in Baja is fairly rare. I am so looking forward to that vaccine. I hope it works for me because it's not 100% effective. Thank God for Acyclovir. I can't imagine life without it.
BornFisher
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-20-2021 at 01:49 PM

I had shingles about 4 years ago. Went to an acupuncturist and in one treatment, had immediate relief and the pain has not returned! Best $120 I ever spent!

"When you catch a fish, you open the door of happiness."
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-20-2021 at 03:07 PM

The issue is not solely that your body IS going to change in unexpected ways by injecting synthetic mRNA to join with your mRNA in hopes of it multiplying infinitely forever.

The issue is that the mRNA vaccine product is intended to cause you to produce high quantity of (presumably) similar COVID viral proteins, the type that supposedly cause the virus infection, except that the biopharma marketers hope the mass produced proteins will be weaker, and your body will be more able to fight them.

The theory is that by becoming a factory, producing high quantity of these proteins, you will be better able to handle the infection and symptoms?

But what if producing large quantities of similar covid proteins produces an uncontrolled response?

Or the nanoparticles covering and masquerading the synthetic RNA cause a severe adverse rejection response?

And, if the vaccine can cause you to produce COVID proteins, weren't you already able to produce COVID proteins? Meaning, is it possible that YOUR BODY produces corona type proteins as part of cellular cleaning, and it is not an external contagion? Just as Antoine Bechamp argued and Louis Pastor agreed a long time ago?

Have you you read about exosomes, they act and appear just like what biopharma calls viruses?

Perhaps we are not at risk from external bacterias and virus infection, as much as we at risk from poor health, and toxic lifestyle? You don't kill virus, you create and excrete virus, nor do you want to promote increase of protein virus production, you heal yourself to reduce the need for virus excrements to clean cells.

Like telling an alcoholic to just drink more tequila to solve alcoholism, while instead you should be healthy and drink less.

Read

The mRNA is not coded to produce the entire protein but the fragment that codes for the cell receptor that the virus attacks. The antibodies that are generated by the person getting the vaccine are specifically made to recognize that part of the virus and attack it. So you are not creating a dangerous condition for the person.

Pathogens are successful because they 'outrun' their victim. Yes, most people have the genes to beat the infection but it's a race and the virus has a head start. It takes time for the body to build up its immunity and the virus uses it to multiply. That's why pathogens introduced to native tribes were so devastating but no longer are. Covid is a pathogen of that class. It's for this reason that comparing a covid vaccine to a flu vaccine is wrong and it's not a matter of 'eating right and exercising'.

caj13
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-21-2021 at 08:51 AM

Hey Gnuey,
Its all about Blocking the "docking stations", so the virus cannot attach and infect the cells. Sorry you have not had the education required to understand this simple concept.

Essentially mRNA vaccines produce the specifically shaped proteins that bind to and "lock up" the access points the virus uses to infect the cells.

Not hard to understand. and you don't have to rely on long ago proven false ideas generated 200 years ago , when drs thought disease was caused by vapors in the air and imbalances of the 4 humors. Your "medical" knowledge is 200 YEARS OUT OF DATE!
John Harper
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-21-2021 at 03:14 PM

I have some spare 8th grade science books that explain the entire process. Perhaps I can send one to gnukid?

John
 Pages:  1  ..  3    5  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.