BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3    5  6
Author: Subject: A year into the pandemic and we have finally learned that lock downs and travel restrictions don't work
surabi
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2021 at 03:36 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Tioloco  
Quote: Originally posted by JZ  
Quote: Originally posted by surabi  

The COVID death rate is 3%, not 1%.

Are you really serious about this 3%?

I don't see the latest number, but Fauci had it as low as .6% as far back as September ("Fauci and other public health experts have since put the COVID-19 death rate at about 0.6% -- six times that of a typical flu season -- which is the latest CDC projection.").

I'm sure that has been lowered from there. And for ppl under 60 and without underlying health issues it is a lot less than that. That is why you don't lock down an entire country. You protect the ones at risk.

Life is all about balance. You can't have zero risk in life.

[Edited on 3-22-2021 by JZ]

Will surabi acknowledge this fact? Doubtful

Acknowledge what 'fact'? Check out the World-o-meters covid site. Quite reliable, updated daily. 2% death rate in the US, 3% worldwide ( but those "other" people obviously don't matter to you guys) and of
the 1 out of 3 who have had the virus and are experiencing long-term effects, a large percentage are young people with no underlying conditions.

But who cares as long as you're free to do everything you want, right?
JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2021 at 03:45 PM

2% death rate in the US, 3% worldwide

1 out of 3 who have had the virus are experiencing long-term effects

This is just crazy inaccurate. I hope you don't truly belief that.

See Baja California in 4K: https://youtu.be/4VNTIhRa6q0

Ever wanted to camp on a deserted island in the Sea of Cortez? https://youtu.be/g3ThXCm3XSA

Come along for a ride of the famous Seven Sisters https://youtu.be/hrdzmTWPUQs

DouglasP
Nomad

Mood: Goat hunter.

[*] posted on 3-22-2021 at 04:58 PM

Our Canadian friends get it!

https://youtu.be/u7vWuIO5Q6Y

I like beer, better than most people.
surabi
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2021 at 06:08 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JZ  

2% death rate in the US, 3% worldwide

1 out of 3 who have had the virus are experiencing long-term effects

This is just crazy inaccurate. I hope you don't truly belief that.

Just as calling something a lie doesn't make it so, calling it inaccurate doesn't make it so, either.

It isn't a matter of what I believe, it's a matter of facts, versus the way you and some others here operate, which appears to be believing whatever supports your personal views and dismissing anything that doesn't as inaccurate or a lie.

It's of no value to me to believe the virus is worse than it is. I wish it was something benign. But believing it's no big deal is obviously of value to those who don't want to be limited in any way in their movements, so they can rationalize their lack of caring for anyone but themselves.
RFClark
Super Nomad

Mood: Looking forward to 2024

[*] posted on 3-22-2021 at 06:26 PM

The CDC gets it too!

Per the CDC 80% of all COVID deaths are in the 65+ age group. That means that .04% of those under 65 who get COVID die!

That’s why they are vaccinating those over 65 1st! That’s also why hospital admissions in that age group have gone down by 80%!
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2021 at 07:17 PM

Quote: Originally posted by RFClark  
The CDC gets it too!

Per the CDC 80% of all COVID deaths are in the 65+ age group. That means that .04% of those under 65 who get COVID die!

But there is no study to show that those who died, died from covid, while they did state that they died from 2-3 pre-existing severe co-morbidiidties.

No studies show anyone died from covid only from (influenza).

Generally, people who are final stages of disease, who are also obese, diabetic, suffering heart disease etc will die from those causes.

dataset (not validated by me - do your own research)
https://www.acsh.org/news/2020/11/18/covid-infection-fatalit...

covid infection fatality rate death rate by age sex_0.png - 140kB

[Edited on 3-23-2021 by gnukid]
caj13
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-23-2021 at 08:25 AM

530,000 people dead of covid in the USA over the last year, and gnuey still wants toi wordsmith it away as "just the flu"

your ignorance - worse, your willfull ignorance is astoundingly tone deaf, not to say your "facts" have nothing to do with reality truth or real facts.

All of your claims have repeatedly been shown to be false retoric spouted by russian troll sights or right wing media, none based on facts. the few times you do actually report actual facts, you immeidtaely demonstrate a complete lack of understanding on those facts.

So when you need heart surgery - let me know, the guy who does my landscaping says hes running a side hustle doing open heart surgeries - and his patients have a much higher sucess rate that the clinically trained experts patients. let me know - I'll set you up for an appointment!

[Edited on 3-23-2021 by caj13]
caj13
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-23-2021 at 08:34 AM

so lets summerize:
JZ says lockdowns don't work.

I point out every graph , chart, statistic in existance shows rising infections and deaths, followed by stricter controls , and magically - the death and infection rates fall drastically - every time - every single time!

Math don't lie,

But strangely - when i pointed out this to JZ - crickets, instead he pivots to - well the death rate numbers are wrong (not suprisingly backed by a complete lack of data)

JZ - when are you going to address the data that show conclusively - world wide that increasing control measures limits infections and deaths ?
- sorry - it just does - obviously, dramatically and conclusively. i'm sorry if that ruffles your trumpian feathers - deal with facts - instead of sitting around trying to fabricate up elaborate lies and bullchit!
apple
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-23-2021 at 08:43 AM

How do we know lockdowns don't work? We never really did one....
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-23-2021 at 09:52 AM

Quote: Originally posted by caj13  
so lets summerize:

I point out every graph , chart, statistic in existance shows rising infections and deaths, followed by stricter controls , and magically - the death and infection rates fall drastically - every time - every single time!

Math don't lie,

But strangely - when i pointed out this to JZ - crickets, instead he pivots to - well the death rate numbers are wrong (not suprisingly backed by a complete lack of data)

JZ - when are you going to address the data that show conclusively - world wide that increasing control measures limits infections and deaths ?
- sorry - it just does - obviously, dramatically and conclusively. i'm sorry if that ruffles your trumpian feathers - deal with facts - instead of sitting around trying to fabricate up elaborate lies and bullchit!

Nothing persona to JZ. Regarding the virus though, he's clueless. He quotes WHO, CNN and DeSantis. I'm disappointed.

Desantis says blah blah blah. Masks don't work blah blah blah. Lockdowns? No way. Blah blah blah. We're here to live our lives fully and enjoy the sunshine in this great trump state. Blah blah blah.

Ignore this subject and don't respond to him. He doesn't have answers or they would have been posted. He has a dog in this fight whether it's supporting the MX economy or his business.

Blah blah blah. Quotes Desantis? Total bullshlt. Clueless.

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
pacificobob
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-23-2021 at 10:15 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Lee  
so lets summerize:

Math don't lie,

Nothing persona to JZ. Regarding the virus though, he's clueless. He quotes WHO, CNN and DeSantis. I'm disappointed.

Desantis says blah blah blah. Masks don't work blah blah blah. Lockdowns? No way. Blah blah blah. We're here to live our lives fully and enjoy the sunshine in this great trump state. Blah blah blah.

Ignore this subject and don't respond to him. He doesn't have answers or they would have been posted. He has a dog in this fight whether it's supporting the MX economy or his business.

i agree with you lee. i won't be engaging with the BN flat earth crew in the future ...
AKgringo
Elite Nomad

Mood: Retireded

[*] posted on 3-23-2021 at 10:15 AM
Putin is right wing now?

All of your claims have repeatedly been shown to be false retoric spouted by russian troll sights or right wing media,

Putin has finally agreed to get a vaccination now, but not on camera! It seems that 62% of Russians don't believe it is safe, resulting in only 5% of the population being vaccinated so far.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56498847

Their reported numbers (if believable) are falling, despite having no lockdowns since spring of 2020!

FWIW, I got my shots when I could, and have altered my daily routine to lessen the chance of being infected, or passing the virus to someone else, but I will not be double masking while alone with my dog!

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!

"Could do better if he tried!" Report card comments from most of my grade school teachers. Sadly, still true!
Tioloco
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-23-2021 at 10:33 AM

Quote: Originally posted by pacificobob  
Quote: Originally posted by Lee  
so lets summerize:

Math don't lie,

i agree with you lee. i won't be engaging with the BN flat earth crew in the future ...

Adios Lee! Like all liberals you use insults to try and prove your point.
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-23-2021 at 11:47 AM

530,000 people dead of covid in the USA over the last year, and gnuey still wants toi wordsmith it away as "just the flu"

Covid response team parties admit amplification of categorization of "death with covid" assigned to people who died in hospice of pre-existing severe comorbidities.

The CDC data can be reviewed by anyone to show the deaths were simply moved from the common causes of deaths columns over to covid, along with simplified guidelines, so that even people who died in accidents, were labeled as death with covid.

All parties publicly stated simplification of covid guidelines amplified cases and deaths, quotes have been shared here of Birx, Fauci, et al stating that actual deaths from covid still remain zero because there has been no formal review nor formal excess death count which will take years, while certainly more than 94% died of preexisting 2-3 severe comorbidities while the remaining 6% may have died of accidents or other causes.

"At Tuesday's White House coronavirus press conference, task force member Dr. Deborah Birx said that while some countries are reporting coronavirus fatality numbers differently, in the U.S. you are counted as a victim of the pandemic if you die while testing positive for the virus, even if something else causes your death."
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/04/08/dr_birx_u...

Furthermore, CDC stated financial incentivization of categorizing provisional death count as died with covid caused amplification.

More so, it is well admitted that PCR RT which was commonly used for covid testing, is not a test for covid or any unique illness.

Anyone with a cursory ability to pay attention to CDC sites and news knows that incentivized amplification of categorization was intentional to promote a preplanned agenda to reset economies, sell mRNA gene therapy programming vaccines that are experimental, emergency use, with no long term testing, no testing on high risk demographics, nor adequate animal testing.

CDC director acknowledges hospitals have a monetary incentive to overcount coronavirus deaths
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/cdc-director-acknowl...

No FDA Approved Covid vaccine exists. Such experimental untested vaccine distribution upon mass populations has never been done to this extent, nor has an mRNA gene therapy platform product been distributed for injection broadly, and doing so is certain to have significant negative impact on broad human health and immunity over time, when vaccinated people are challenged by variants.

See CDC VAERS of just a fraction of adverse effects from those who took a covid vaccine jab.
https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data?start=190

What’s the difference between FDA approval and authorization?
https://www.theverge.com/22189236/fda-approval-authorization...

Unclear what motivation anyone would have for promoting mass human experimentation on human RNA, for a demonstrably fraudulent agenda, that already has resulted in significant adverse effects and deaths as is shared on this site within hundreds of sourced documents, studies and reports.

At this point, one can only assume those that promote experimental broad distribution of mRNA gene therapy are either ill informed, have ill will with motive for profit while being willing cause significant harm to mental, physical and economic health.

CDC ignores inquiry into increasing number of deaths, injuries reported after COVID vaccines
https://noqreport.com/2021/03/21/cdc-ignores-inquiry-into-in...

The brief testing provided for the current suite of vaccines means, only a small population was tested over a short time, inadequate to review total set of adverse effects.

Good CV resource https://www.primarydoctor.org/covidvaccine

Today, the broadly distributed AtraZeneca covid product is accused of using old data sets and of blood clotting issues, yet Mexico is proceeding to distribute that vaccine widely.

Astra to Hasten Trial Update After U.S. Calls Results Outdated
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-03-23/astra-may...

https://news.yahoo.com/astrazeneca-issue-trial-u-criticism-1...
AstraZeneca to publish full U.S. trial results after rare rebuke over 'outdated' data

AstraZeneca's COVID vaccine suspended in more countries over low number of blood clots
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-europ...

Danish woman dead after AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine, blood clotting had ‘highly unusual’ symptoms
https://www.foxnews.com/health/danish-woman-dead-after-astra...

Austria Suspends AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine Batch After Woman's Death
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/austria-suspends-astrazeneca...

Denmark reports a death and a critical illness after 2 AstraZeneca vaccinations, prompting more reviews.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/20/world/europe/denmark-astr...

[Edited on 3-23-2021 by gnukid]
elgatoloco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-23-2021 at 12:32 PM

Quote: Originally posted by lencho  
Quote: Originally posted by gnukid  
Covid response team parties admit ...

:lol:

MAGA
Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-23-2021 at 03:10 PM

Quote: Originally posted by AKgringo  

All of your claims have repeatedly been shown to be false retoric spouted by russian troll sights or right wing media,

Putin has finally agreed to get a vaccination now, but not on camera! It seems that 62% of Russians don't believe it is safe, resulting in only 5% of the population being vaccinated so far.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56498847

Their reported numbers (if believable) are falling, despite having no lockdowns since spring of 2020!

FWIW, I got my shots when I could, and have altered my daily routine to lessen the chance of being infected, or passing the virus to someone else, but I will not be double masking while alone with my dog!

You have the same arguments that my wife uses with China. No deaths in 2 weeks? Impossible. Dishonesty.

But when China was showing thousands per day? Of course they were honest then, even though the numbers were zero everywhere else in the world. The message is clear - communism=liars. We're the only ones that tell the truth.

I have watched the news media reporting on Russia for a long time now. All progress that occurs is never reported but any mishap it makes the nightly news immediately. Plane crash. Submarine in distress. AntiPutin dissident. And now the same is happening with China. This is trash journalism. The truth is that Sputnik V is the best non mRNA vaccine out there (Pfizer and Moderna have better numbers). Are you aware that the US government pressured Brazil to back out of a Sputnik agreement it had made in October on political grounds? Brazil has now reordered those viruses but tens of thousands have died in the interim and Brazil is far behind in vaccination. The same has occurred in EU, which is backing the Astra Zeneca vaccine, which has been recalled numerous times. So Europeans are dying from covid but not allowed to import the Russian vaccine because those in power will not approve it? It's political bullchit. And so is this article which is yet another veiled attempt to discredit the Sputnik V virus by insinuating that Putin himself doesn't trust it. How do we know that? What kind of journalism is this? The BBC has an agenda with respect to Russia and this is just one example.

Now we have sanctions on China due to human rights issues. For 50 years nobody cared what went on over there and now that it's a rising world power "we have our principles". I just hope that people can see through all this.
John Harper
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-23-2021 at 07:11 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Skipjack Joe  

Now we have sanctions on China due to human rights issues. For 50 years nobody cared what went on over there and now that it's a rising world power "we have our principles". I just hope that people can see through all this.

Many of us who are students of history do.

John
JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-23-2021 at 07:34 PM

so lets summerize:

Math don't lie,

Try reading the op. It is the point of the thread.

Newsome's traumatizing of kids, crushing businesses, and leaving many thousands penny less was entirely unnecessary. He caused mental health issues and alcoholism. Florida proved he was very wrong by doing the exact opposite.

You have been provided a 1 year, real life case study documented by a Lib publication. Don't get mad at me. Get mad at the facts.

Some of us knew it from the jump and didn't p!ss away a year of our lives. I traveled (safely) to 10 states last year, many 2-3 times.

[Edited on 3-24-2021 by JZ]

See Baja California in 4K: https://youtu.be/4VNTIhRa6q0

Ever wanted to camp on a deserted island in the Sea of Cortez? https://youtu.be/g3ThXCm3XSA

Come along for a ride of the famous Seven Sisters https://youtu.be/hrdzmTWPUQs

RFClark
Super Nomad

Mood: Looking forward to 2024

[*] posted on 3-23-2021 at 08:01 PM

I remember both Truman and MacArthur. My Cousin and some friends served in Korea. I still go back and forth on what should have been done about China at the time. Most days I think Truman did the right thing.

China was, has been and is a problem! It will be a problem going forward. China has been responsible for a number of plagues and pandemics. It will be going forward.

The Flu still killed 50K Americans a year prior to COVID and it’s been around 100 years, plus we’ve had vaccinations since the ‘50s!

The sole purpose of the lockdown was to buy time for a vaccine to be developed and effective treatments to be tested! It’s past time to move on. People will die of COVID and the Flu going forward. Feel free to hide under your bed with Goat! There are no Guarantees in life except death!

[Edited on 3-24-2021 by RFClark]
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-23-2021 at 08:16 PM

CDC VAERS Covid Vaccine Adverse Effects Report System USA
https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data?start=190

vaers.png - 78kB

https://vaers.hhs.gov

[Edited on 3-24-2021 by gnukid]
 Pages:  1    3    5  6

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.