BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4  ..  8
Author: Subject: U.S. Dept of State announces it will issue 'Level 4: Do Not Travel' advisories for 80% of countries in the coming...
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-20-2021 at 08:40 PM

If you had covid and recovered naturally you have broad immunity with anti-bodies dn t-cells and are safe to interact and travel, but, vaccinated are not immune and are at risk of transmission and infection as well as at risk for short term and long term adverse effects as participants in a vaccine trial.

Think about that.
RFClark
Super Nomad

Mood: Looking forward to 2024

[*] posted on 4-20-2021 at 09:22 PM

Lee,

“The State Department says” is one of the great lies generally speaking! Which lie shell we start with? Benghazi?
Mr. Bills
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-21-2021 at 08:34 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Lee  
. . .
''Americans are entitled to perform their own risk assessment.'' Brilliant. Looks like anarchy to me. In other words, every man for himself. Selfish SOB.

It's not anarchy you poor uneducated fool. Its called the United States Constitution.

Perhaps the two most important clauses are these:

Article IX (9th Amendment – Unenumerated Rights)
"The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."

Article X (10th Amendment – Reserved Powers)
"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Here's a link. You should read it sometime.

https://constitutionus.com/

John Harper
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-21-2021 at 09:44 AM

So, a "right" to ignore generally accepted medical recommendations? I can see that, more of a personal choice, and normally affects only yourself and significant others. Like denying cancer treatment.

A "right" to also recklessly endanger the general public, and potentially infect others with a deadly virus because of the exercise of your first "right" stated above?

That's the part that seem troublesome. Can you explain?

John
RFClark
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2021 at 12:09 AM

John,

The reason it’s called “the practice of medicine” s because most of the time they don't have the answer and they practice on the patients until they have a better idea what to do!

Most of the past “generally accepted medical recommendations” were just plain wrong or changed over time. Some like T and As or circumcisions have changed a number of times over the years!

Past that Mexico doesn't even agree with the US over the threat level in Baja California! Mexico just reduced the threat level for Baja.
John Harper
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2021 at 07:48 AM

I guess maybe a good analogy would be that you knew a few people in a group you gather with have a severe and potentially deadly allergy to peanuts. But, you demand the right to eat peanuts because you don’t have allergies. Someone may die. Obviously, eating peanuts is your Constitutional right as it’s not specifically proscribed in writing.

So, who is okay with eating peanuts in that scenario? A show of hands, please.

John
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 4-22-2021 at 08:00 AM

Quote: Originally posted by John Harper  
I guess maybe a good analogy would be that you knew a few people in a group you gather with have a severe and potentially deadly allergy to peanuts. But, you demand the right to eat peanuts because you don’t have allergies. Someone may die. Obviously, eating peanuts is your Constitutional right as it’s not specifically proscribed in writing.

John

You forget that the MAGA people don’t agree with the premise of your question - they will deny the existence of peanut allergies, and call it a hoax created by Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer in secret alliance with Louis farakan, George soros and Martha Stewart.

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2021 at 09:34 AM

174279183_4601536639863184_4042623023075026366_n.jpg - 42kB
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 4-22-2021 at 09:37 AM

Quote: Originally posted by JZ  

They are telling ppl who are vaccinated to not travel.

Think about that.

[Edited on 4-21-2021 by JZ]

I agree....people SHOULD think about their personal decisions at such times. The most recent spikes in infections clearly demonstrate that Covid is not being controlled as effectively as most of us were hoping for/expecting by this summer.

We can see here on BN and in our general contacts with others how people are thinking.

It's such a shame a medical/health issue have been politicized.

The fat lady won't be singing for a while.

Don't believe everything you think....
BajaTed
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2021 at 10:17 AM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  

They are telling ppl who are vaccinated to not travel.

Think about that.

[Edited on 4-21-2021 by JZ]

I agree....people SHOULD think about their personal decisions at such times. The most recent spikes in infections clearly demonstrate that Covid is not being controlled as effectively as most of us were hoping for/expecting by this summer.

We can see here on BN and in our general contacts with others how people are thinking.

It's such a shame a medical/health issue have been politicized.

The fat lady won't be singing for a while.

NO
Pure business decisions are being made on the premise of the "right to refuse service to anyone".

Want to use an airliner or lease your own plane?

Sleep in a hotel or your camper?

If you want a business to accept the risk of you being you, your gonna pay me more, a lot more to do so

You have rights, but you gotta pay to exercise them if you want to.
Capitalism 101

Es Todo Bueno
JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2021 at 10:17 AM

Quote: Originally posted by John Harper  

John

Yes, we tell them to be careful and not eat a peanut. And to have their EpiPen close by.

See Baja California in 4K: https://youtu.be/4VNTIhRa6q0

Ever wanted to camp on a deserted island in the Sea of Cortez? https://youtu.be/g3ThXCm3XSA

Come along for a ride of the famous Seven Sisters https://youtu.be/hrdzmTWPUQs

advrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2021 at 10:18 AM

Quote: Originally posted by gnukid  
Death is inevitable, always has been and always will be, there are risks to everything, life has never been about avoiding all risk, life is about engaging risk.

Promotion of fear is the primary occupation of globalists, media and government, and fear is debilitating for many.

It is important to acknowledge when you are being lied to about risks and threats t induce fear and be aware of how it affects you.

You will never get time back, today is the day to live your life to the fullest, go out, engage, breathe fresh air, enjoy sunshine, exercise, and enjoy life.

Well said, sometimes I ride a motorcycles and lane split as well. All choices and risk that I take on when I partake in such activities.. I hope to die doing something I love and not sitting around worried it might happen. My body is broken to bits with loaner tendons, metal parts and screws. None of it happen by falling off of the couch or sitting around the house.
motoged
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2021 at 10:26 AM

Quote: Originally posted by advrider  

Well said, sometimes I ride a motorcycles and lane split as well. All choices and risk that I take on when I partake in such activities.. I hope to die doing something I love and not sitting around worried it might happen. My body is broken to bits with loaner tendons, metal parts and screws. None of it happen by falling off of the couch or sitting around the house.

A while ago I posted comments regarding my injuries from motorcycling....some Nomads suggested I was a poorly skilled rider. I wonder how those same folks will perceive your injury report?

A statement of your "rights" being fulfilled or a skill issue?

RFClark
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2021 at 10:27 AM

Goat,

Today Kennedy would be kicked out of the Democrat party just like Lieberman was!

John,

iIf there was a shot to cure peanut allergy i’d insist that my friends take it! In fact I have done that! If you look closely enough you can find a reason to ban any action or have lots of different dedicated restrooms! The “restroom explosion” resulted in going back to everyone using the same outhouse just like the old days which is fine by me. Women generally were the first group to want their own outhouse!

[Edited on 4-22-2021 by RFClark]
motoged
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2021 at 10:27 AM

Yes, we tell them to be careful and not eat a peanut. And to have their EpiPen close by.

Okay, so you tell THEM to be careful. What do you tell yourself?

JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2021 at 10:44 AM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  

Okay, so you tell THEM to be careful. What do you tell yourself?

We coated the peanuts in a special oil we got from the govt. that they say is 100% effective at preventing hospitalization and death.

See Baja California in 4K: https://youtu.be/4VNTIhRa6q0

Ever wanted to camp on a deserted island in the Sea of Cortez? https://youtu.be/g3ThXCm3XSA

Come along for a ride of the famous Seven Sisters https://youtu.be/hrdzmTWPUQs

David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 4-22-2021 at 10:51 AM

:lol:

Did you see the Deadliest Catch special on Wild Bill? His get away place is in San Carlos, Sonora. Maybe a neighbor of yours or of Hook?

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

John Harper
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2021 at 11:03 AM

We coated the peanuts in a special oil.

I was not aware KY jelly was that effective against peanut allergy.

John
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2021 at 11:09 AM

172890577_4180727735278800_5366400729605416112_n.jpg - 56kB
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

thumbup.gif posted on 4-22-2021 at 11:51 AM

Gavin Newsom doing great job!

California covid rate now lowest in CONUS!

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-04-21/californ...

:bounce:

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

Pages:  1  2    4  ..  8

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.