Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3    5
Author: Subject: America is back
ligui
Senior Nomad

Mood: love Baja !

[*] posted on 6-9-2021 at 07:31 PM

gnukid I don't know to much about you but ,what is your medical background ?

You seem to know everything about medicine. if I am to believe what you say . Where does your knowledge come from ?

B S .com ?
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-9-2021 at 07:58 PM

I respect everyone's ability to manage their health care and make the decisions that are best for them.

We have a come a long way as a community from the first days of the Event 201 simulation of a Covid Pandemic organized coincidently by Gates in October 2019, followed by WEF announcement of the Covid catalyst for the Great Reset, prior to first seed on the ground of first case of Covid.

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/scenario.ht...

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/07/covid-19-the-great-re...

We have all become much more aware of broad converging global technocratic agendas that all must be taken into context simultaneously.

Now, we must use that newly gained broad awareness of agendas to move forward to recreate the type of lifestyle, community and personal health we want, taking into consideration each of own beliefs and values that go beyond looking at humanity as purely physical matter.

Back when they revealed their plan, I began to work together to compost and build soils, plant gardens, vegetables, share healthy community meals.

Today, my first Platano appeared.

This pending legal case is somewhat revealing
Horowitz v. Pfizer et. al
https://medicalveritas.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Plaint...

platano1.jpeg - 142kB

[Edited on 6-10-2021 by gnukid]
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-9-2021 at 09:39 PM

Quote: Originally posted by gnukid  

This pending legal case is somewhat revealing
Horowitz v. Pfizer et. al
https://medicalveritas.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Plaint...

[Edited on 6-10-2021 by gnukid]

Another quack promoted by gnukid"

https://scienceblogs.com/erv/2010/05/27/fda-warns-lenny-horowitz
John Harper
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-10-2021 at 05:49 AM

We have all become much more aware of broad converging global technocratic agendas that all must be taken into context simultaneously.

Now, we must use that newly gained broad awareness of agendas to move forward to recreate the type of lifestyle, community and personal health we want, taking into consideration each of own beliefs and values that go beyond looking at humanity as purely physical matter.

Back when they revealed their plan, I began to work together to compost and build soils, plant gardens, vegetables, share healthy community meals.

Praying for rain like the governor of Nevada is likely as effective. I wore a garlic necklace and did not get Covid, it must work as well as your methods.

John
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 6-10-2021 at 07:54 AM
On a positive note: Nice photo of emerging banana fruit!

Today, my first Platano appeared.

Do you know what variety of banana you have growing?

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-10-2021 at 09:01 PM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
[

Do you know what variety of banana you have growing?

Platino, not banana, I'm working on identifying the exact type, recipes for use of raw green versus ripe. This hot weather is making palms, plantino, and bougainvillea green and flowering.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 6-10-2021 at 11:09 PM

Quote: Originally posted by lencho  
Platino, not banana, I'm working on identifying the exact type, recipes for use of raw green versus ripe. This hot weather is making palms, plantino...

"Platino" (¿plantino?)-- is that an English word for the fruit you showed above? I can't find it in Google... :?:

I spell it platanos. Aka plantains.

Never been to crazy for platanos…. Just a boring food.

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

ligui
Senior Nomad

Mood: love Baja !

[*] posted on 6-11-2021 at 05:29 AM

Nice change of subject. :P
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 6-11-2021 at 06:43 AM

Plantains are still a type of banana, a cooking banana. However, while hard to be sure at that young age, these look like baby dessert bananas? There are hundreds of varieties of bananas! The small 'apple bananas' (Manzanos) are excellent. A dwarf tree with large bunches of fruit is called 'Enano Gigante'. In the San Diego area, a variety known as 'Orinoco' and the related 'Ice Cream' or 'Blue Java,' do well.

[ligui: wink wink]

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-11-2021 at 08:25 AM

Plantains are still a type of banana, a cooking banana. However, while hard to be sure at that young age, these look like baby dessert bananas? There are hundreds of varieties of bananas! The small 'apple bananas' (Manzanos) are excellent. A dwarf tree with large bunches of fruit is called 'Enano Gigante'. In the San Diego area, a variety known as 'Orinoco' and the related 'Ice Cream' or 'Blue Java,' do well.

Thanks David, The tree was one of my very first plants in my desert rancho, where it's hot and super windy, the Winter wind really tore it up, but now 22 months later there is a small grove.

When the wind died down in Summer and the heat came up. the flowers arrived, with huge fruit.
caj13
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-11-2021 at 08:28 AM

Quote: Originally posted by John Harper  
Quote: Originally posted by ligui  
Jz I have to say I'm glad you weren't in charge during the pandemic. We would have had a lot more people sick and more deaths
You just don't understand science. Did you skip school a lot.

Well, we know he couldn't pass the bar exam in CA. But, he is good at receiving corporate welfare.

John

don't forget he also couldn't cut it in "engineering" went for the business major as his 3rd attempt consolation prize!
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 6-11-2021 at 08:36 AM

Thanks David, The tree was one of my very first plants in my desert rancho, where it's hot and super windy, the Winter wind really tore it up, but now 22 months later there is a small grove.

When the wind died down in Summer and the heat came up. the flowers arrived, with huge fruit.

Any more photos of the fruit from the tree in the above photo? Plantains are often baked and eaten like a potato. They can be fried and sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon too! I planted one plantain variety called an 'African Rhino Horn' in my banana garden... It had very long fingers (fruit), even when young as the flower opened up. This was 30-35 years ago when I was into rare fruit tree growing!

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-11-2021 at 08:37 AM

Quote: Originally posted by lencho  
Platino, not banana, I'm working on identifying the exact type, recipes for use of raw green versus ripe. This hot weather is making palms, plantino...

"Platino" (¿plantino?)-- is that an English word for the fruit you showed above? I can't find it in Google... :?:

Yep mispelling, here in the garden there are Plantano, Plantanillo, Platago, I meant to say Plantano. But I'm not sure what these fruits are exactly.

I accidentally wrote Plantini because I was looking at recipes and found Plantini Martinis from platano leaves. Whoops.

https://www.wildedible.com/wild-food-guide/plantain

iu-7.jpeg - 9kB

[Edited on 6-11-2021 by gnukid]
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 6-11-2021 at 11:01 AM

"America is back" ???

Looks like it's gone bananas....:biggrin:

The monkeys are celebrating.

Don't believe everything you think....
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 6-11-2021 at 11:13 AM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  
"America is back" ???

Looks like it's gone bananas....:biggrin:

The monkeys are celebrating.

Boy, you can say that again!!! :lol:

del mar
Banned

Mood: lil' fuzzy

[*] posted on 6-11-2021 at 12:09 PM

so what pops up right above the bajabound ad? :coolup:
motoged
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-11-2021 at 12:19 PM

Quote: Originally posted by caj13  
Quote: Originally posted by John Harper  
Quote: Originally posted by ligui  
Jz I have to say I'm glad you weren't in charge during the pandemic. We would have had a lot more people sick and more deaths
You just don't understand science. Did you skip school a lot.

Well, we know he couldn't pass the bar exam in CA. But, he is good at receiving corporate welfare.

John

don't forget he also couldn't cut it in "engineering" went for the business major as his 3rd attempt consolation prize!

After such a series of failures, it becomes easier to understand why such an individual seeks so much approval with their claims to having the correct answer.... and generally being right about things.

America isn't back....because it hasn't gone anywhere. It is, however, like the rest of the world and struggling with a serious pandemic, political unrest, destructive climate changes, economic uncertainties, and tribal clashes.

Nothing new..... but some monkeys are excited about the bananas of a concert....

AKgringo
Elite Nomad

Mood: Retireded

[*] posted on 6-11-2021 at 12:31 PM

The climate changed? I would have thought that there would be something in the news about that! :?:

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!

"Could do better if he tried!" Report card comments from most of my grade school teachers. Sadly, still true!
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-11-2021 at 12:57 PM

Any more photos of the fruit from the tree in the above photo? Plantains are often baked and eaten like a potato. They can be fried and sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon too! I planted one plantain variety called an 'African Rhino Horn' in my banana garden... It had very long fingers (fruit), even when young as the flower opened up. This was 30-35 years ago when I was into rare fruit tree growing!

plantano.jpeg - 82kB

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-09 at 7.32.26 PM.jpeg - 119kB

platano2.jpeg - 142kB

To give you a sense of the terrain, its dry, hot and breezy.

cocopalm.jpeg - 337kB
motoged
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-11-2021 at 01:06 PM

Quote: Originally posted by AKgringo  
The climate changed? I would have thought that there would be something in the news about that! :?:

Read all about it.....

https://www.un.org/en/chronicle/article/greatest-threat-global-security-climate-change-not-merely-environmental-problem

https://newrepublic.com/article/161183/dont-treat-climate-change-national-security-risk

There must even be something about it in National Enquirer :biggrin:

[Edited on 6-11-2021 by motoged]

Pages:  1    3    5

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.