BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Most of California's coronavirus rules governing public gatherings will disappear on Tuesday.
Ateo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-17-2021 at 07:33 AM

Quote: Originally posted by ehall  
Why don't they count the people that had covid and are carrying antibodies into the total percentage that are vaccinated?

That is an easy question to be answered and readily available for you to find in the data that science has accumulated. :D
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-17-2021 at 08:29 AM

Why don't they test vaccinated people to see if they produced antibodies associated to their local regional SARS2 type of influenza to know if they reduced risk or increased risk?

How is possible that a vaccine targeting a computer model in China in Dec2019/Jan2020 would correlate to each individual's local current variant?

This is always the failure of influenza type vaccines by the time you get one, the influenza is different.

These vaccines supposedly produce specific SARS2 spike proteins, forever, while those infected now have an entirely different variant, which produces spike proteins, but we would never know because there is no testing or evidence of efficacy, but there is ample evidence that spike protein production is a cause of blood clots?

Should the vaxxers chase the variants with quarterly mRNA booster shots until their bodies are mass producing spike proteins of endless variants, throughout their organs and bloodstream, causing blood clots.

The entire fiasco has no logical no evidentiary support while the risks of adverse events are high, all based on a faulty PCR RT picking up dying RNA at high cycle counts.

No point vaccinating those who’ve had COVID-19: Findings of Cleveland Clinic study
https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210608/No-point-vaccinat...

While we're reminding vaxers of of Fauci failures, why did he hide the benefits of Hydroxychlorine, Ivermectin and the benefits to immunity of nutrition, exercise, fresh air and sunshine?

[Edited on 6-17-2021 by gnukid]
pauldavidmena
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-17-2021 at 08:50 AM
Back on topic

Massachusetts ended its 15-month "State of Emergency" on 6/15, and most mask and capacity mandates 3 weeks earlier (just before Memorial Day weekend). I'm still working from home and timing my trips out in public to avoid crowds. Living on Cape Cod, we're used to keeping a low profile during the summer anyway, but now we've had plenty of practice. Vaccination rates here are high, but we do get plenty of out-of-state visitors during tourist season, so I'm not licking doorknobs just yet.

Visit my Dreams of Pescadero blog:
http://dreamsofpescadero.wordpress.com/
StuckSucks
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-17-2021 at 09:18 AM

MrBillM: well said.

I enjoyed this sign in the door of Tom's Place on 395:

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-17-2021 at 09:31 AM

Makes tremendous sense that to wear a mask to walk through doorway then remove it sitting in a chair...
JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-17-2021 at 11:00 AM

The days of wearing masks are over in the US. It's been over for many months in a lot of states and CA is now on board.

If ppl want they can sit in their basements wearing them all they want. That's their personal choice.

See Baja California in 4K: https://youtu.be/4VNTIhRa6q0

Ever wanted to camp on a deserted island in the Sea of Cortez? https://youtu.be/g3ThXCm3XSA

Come along for a ride of the famous Seven Sisters https://youtu.be/hrdzmTWPUQs

BajaMama
Super Nomad

Mood: Got Baja fever!!

[*] posted on 6-17-2021 at 11:13 AM

I don't care whether the unvaccinated wear a mask or not, I'm tired of stupidity. Let em get sick, or hospitalized, or dead. Their choice and nothing we can do about it.

Unless you are in a private environment. CAL/OSHA meets today and will vote within two weeks to mandat their rules. It is looking like you may be required to wear a mask if you are not vaccinated. Thus far in the Bay Area you answer a form that asks if you are vaccinated. Options are yes/no/decline to answer. All but a yes will require a mask in the workplace. Gnukiddo don't bother responding, I don't read your posts.

[Edited on 6-17-2021 by BajaMama]
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-17-2021 at 11:49 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaMama  
I don't care whether the unvaccinated wear a mask or not, I'm tired of stupidity. Let em get sick, or hospitalized, or dead. Their choice and nothing we can do about it.

Unless you are in a private environment. CAL/OSHA meets today and will vote within two weeks to mandat their rules. It is looking like you may be required to wear a mask if you are not vaccinated. Thus far in the Bay Area you answer a form that asks if you are vaccinated. Options are yes/no/decline to answer. All but a yes will require a mask in the workplace. Gnukiddo don't bother responding, I don't read your posts.

[Edited on 6-17-2021 by BajaMama]

If you are so confident in yourself, what affect does others behavior have on you?

Why would an experimental unproven synthetic mRNA gene modification product with a long list of adverse affects, that is intended to hyper produce SARS2 spike proteins be better than naturally recuperated that does demonstrate broad immunity?

Refocus, rethink, why promote these synthetic mRNA products, what is your logic? Why would facemarks provide a benefit to anyone except those working with large dust particles? Virus is much smaller than the pores of the facemarks material?
pauldavidmena
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-18-2021 at 06:57 AM

Quote: Originally posted by lencho  
Quote: Originally posted by pauldavidmena  
I'm still working from home and timing my trips out in public to avoid crowds.

Avoiding crowds: Are you vaccinated? Not a charged question, I'm just curious about how different individuals perceive the threat level before and after vaccination.

Personally, I suspect that post-Pfeizer exposure is most likely just going to re-enforce my synthetically-induced immunity, so I'm not much concerned about what's currently floating around out there. But a year of conscientious social avoidance has formed habits...

I think you've hit the nail on the head. My wife and I are fully vaccinated, as are roughly 70% of Cape Cod's adult residents, therefore our risk level is practically zero. For better or worse, we've been conditioned to be hyper-cautious, so it will take a little while to feel normal about doing normal things.

Continuing to work from home has many advantages: I avoid 1.5 to 2 hours of commuting each day and get to be in a familiar environment with minimal distractions. And avoiding tourist crowds is par for the course for Cape Cod full-timers, not so much for health reasons but certainly to avoid inflated prices. We know where and how to shop for our essentials, and we'll return to the restaurants when they need local revenue.

Visit my Dreams of Pescadero blog:
http://dreamsofpescadero.wordpress.com/
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.