Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: AirBnB Bahía Asunción
Archie
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2021 at 01:16 PM
AirBnB Bahía Asunción

We have single rooms trough AirBnB, brand new and equipped for short stays, single adults or a couple. 1 bedroom, 1 bath, full kitchen.

Secure parking, Wifi, a short walk to the beach. We can offer also ATVs or kayaks for rent.

Also we can arrange fishing trips with locals and tours to malarrimo, Bahia Tortugas, Proghorn reserve, or almost any place in the region.

Soon we will have hunting trips for Bura Deer and Desert Bighorn Sheep (borrego Cimarón).

https://es.airbnb.com/rooms/49984127?guests=1&adults=1&a...

Also apartments for extended stays.

[Edited on 6-26-2021 by BajaNomad]
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2021 at 01:22 PM

nice!:D
Bajaboy
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2021 at 03:23 PM

I've seen a few different visitors there. Congrats! My son is always happy to take people on a tour of the mountain bike trails, too.

AKgringo
Elite Nomad

Mood: Retireded

[*] posted on 6-25-2021 at 04:03 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Bajaboy  
I've seen a few different visitors there. Congrats! My son is always happy to take people on a tour of the mountain bike trails, too.

Good to know! If I am able to convince my youngest son to join me this year in Baja, I would like to meet up. He is an avid biker, and is currently guiding tourists on bike trails in Alaska!

If I tried to ride with him, I would be meeting your local rescue team!

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!

"Could do better if he tried!" Report card comments from most of my grade school teachers. Sadly, still true!
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-26-2021 at 05:00 AM

Quote: Originally posted by lencho  
Quote: Originally posted by Archie  
We have single rooms trough AirBnB, brand new and equipped for short stays,
If those black tinacos are still out on the unshaded roof like that, I'd strongly suggest you consider painting them white. I've done so in a couple of houses and it makes a huge difference (no more scalding summer afternoon showers).

A better answer would probably be some sort of shade you could remove in the winter when the solar water heating is helpful, but I've always been too lazy to put that together. :rolleyes:

My black tinaco stays cold up on the roof in Punta Abreojos. Might have something to do with our cool Pacific weather similar to Asuncion.
Don Jorge
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-26-2021 at 06:51 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Archie  

Could you please post the contact information of your landscape design team? Thanks in advance!

[Edited on 6-26-2021 by BajaNomad]

�And it never failed that during the dry years the people forgot about the rich years, and during the wet years they lost all memory of the dry years. It was always that way.�― John Steinbeck

"All models are wrong, but some are useful." George E.P. Box

"Nature bats last." Doug "Hayduke" Peac-ck
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 6-26-2021 at 06:58 AM

It looks beautiful. Who is Mary?

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 6-26-2021 at 09:23 AM

After years of seeing the shell of that place standing in a basic stage of construction, it's nice to see it come to life. The "hawaiian" side of Asuncion.

Don't believe everything you think....
Rossman
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-26-2021 at 09:46 AM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  
After years of seeing the shell of that place standing in a basic stage of construction, it's nice to see it come to life. The "hawaiian" side of Asuncion.

This was built from the ground up in the last few months.
shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 6-26-2021 at 10:38 AM

cute little place on the main street! Nice to have a new clean option to refer guests when we are full! I wish someone would open a restaurant as a few that were here have closed due to Covid!

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
Bajaboy
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-26-2021 at 10:43 AM

Quote: Originally posted by AKgringo  

Good to know! If I am able to convince my youngest son to join me this year in Baja, I would like to meet up. He is an avid biker, and is currently guiding tourists on bike trails in Alaska!

If I tried to ride with him, I would be meeting your local rescue team!

That would be great! There are definitely some fun trails here. We plan on doing our best to maintain and help build more. I'm a long distance runner but have recently starting riding with my son. My wife and daughter are riding, too.

BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 6-26-2021 at 11:48 PM

That is a good question. The number of bike riders in La Bocana has simply exploded. Someone should invest in a bike repair place, bike sales shop. La Bocanans are not mtn biking but rather road biking between La Bocana and Punta Abreojos.

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 6-27-2021 at 09:02 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Rossman  
Quote: Originally posted by motoged  

This was built from the ground up in the last few months.

Ross,
Thank you for the correction (assumption on my part).

Anything happening with the other construction I was mistakenly referring to?

Don't believe everything you think....
SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2021 at 09:24 AM

I'm a long distance runner but have recently starting riding with my son. My wife and daughter are riding, too.
Aren't there lots of prickly, poky, spiny things in them thar hills? How do you avoid flats?

I've become the fastest inner tube patcher west of the Pecos. You have to get the spines that are broken off in the tire out before you stick the patched inner tube back in the tire. Learned that the hard way. I think the super bikers fill their tires with silly putty type stuff.

Want to adopt a mellow Baja dog or cat? - https://www.facebook.com/bajaanimalsanctuary/
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Member Is Online

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 6-27-2021 at 12:48 PM

Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  
I'm a long distance runner but have recently starting riding with my son. My wife and daughter are riding, too.
Aren't there lots of prickly, poky, spiny things in them thar hills? How do you avoid flats?

I've become the fastest inner tube patcher west of the Pecos. You have to get the spines that are broken off in the tire out before you stick the patched inner tube back in the tire. Learned that the hard way. I think the super bikers fill their tires with silly putty type stuff.

For desert, tubeless is the only way to go.
Get tough tires, they weigh more, but resist punctures.

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

Bajaboy
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2021 at 05:27 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaBlanca  
That is a good question. The number of bike riders in La Bocana has simply exploded. Someone should invest in a bike repair place, bike sales shop. La Bocanans are not mtn biking but rather road biking between La Bocana and Punta Abreojos.

There is a place in Vizcaino from what I hear from the locals. I'm definitely going to tubeless tires once mine wear out or I get sick of flats.

Rossman
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2021 at 06:45 PM

There is a place in Vizcaino from what I hear from the locals. I'm definitely going to tubeless tires once mine wear out or I get sick of flats.

The Telcel store near the bus station has a pretty good selection of higher end components and clothing and I'm 70% positive I've seen tubeless tires there too.
Bajaboy
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2021 at 07:15 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Rossman  

The Telcel store near the bus station has a pretty good selection of higher end components and clothing and I'm 70% positive I've seen tubeless tires there too.

Yes that is what I was told. Thanks for the confirmation.

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Member Is Online

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 6-27-2021 at 08:34 PM

I'm definitely going to tubeless tires once mine wear out or I get sick of flats.
Pardon my cluelessness, but how do tubeless tires reduce flats? Does that require special rims?

W/o tubes, you eliminate snake-bite flats (rim-rock pinching tears of inner tube)
Sealant in tubeless tire seals the small punctures such as thorns, cactus spines.
Yes, rims must be tubeless-ready (but tubeless rims work for both tubed and tubeless setup).

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

advrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2021 at 09:54 PM

They work good on moto as well until to puncture the inner bladder, tube. Then the fun begins because they need to hit about a hundred PSI to seat the tire to the rim. Do they have inserts ( moose's) for mountain bikes?
 Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.