BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: San Juanico Beaches Closed, others as well?
4x4abc
Ultra Nomad

Mood: happy - always

[*] posted on 7-19-2021 at 11:18 AM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  
Quote: Originally posted by JZ  

It's really sad and selfish that some ppl who don't need to make money because they are living off govt. funding don't give a crap about how other ppl put food on their tables.

Get vaccinated. Go to Baja and support the locals.

[Edited on 7-18-2021 by JZ]

Jizzy,
Stop pretending you care about people other than yourself and their livelihood. It so disingenuous for any Nomad to pretend they are keeping Baja economy rolling. Going surfing, etc and spreading the virus isn't helping Mexicans in any way.....and is an embarrassingly thinly-veiled rationalization for selfish interests.

You don't need to go to Baja for your livelihood, so drop that argument.

How many Nomads are retired, living off their investments and any government pension they paid into do you intend to insult aside from me?

Go play with your doggies..... :rolleyes:

we need a like button

Harald Pietschmann
John Harper
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2021 at 11:28 AM

Quote: Originally posted by 4x4abc  

It's really sad and selfish that some ppl who don't need to make money because they are living off govt. funding don't give a crap about how other ppl put food on their tables.

Get vaccinated. Go to Baja and support the locals.

[Edited on 7-18-2021 by JZ]

Jizzy,
Stop pretending you care about people other than yourself and their livelihood. It so disingenuous for any Nomad to pretend they are keeping Baja economy rolling. Going surfing, etc and spreading the virus isn't helping Mexicans in any way.....and is an embarrassingly thinly-veiled rationalization for selfish interests.

You don't need to go to Baja for your livelihood, so drop that argument.

How many Nomads are retired, living off their investments and any government pension they paid into do you intend to insult aside from me?

Go play with your doggies..... :rolleyes:

we need a like button

Jesus, JZ got a government "loan" for the pandemic that he never had to pay back. Yet he whines about retired people who live on a budget. What a putz.

How does this dummkopf think people get by after their working years? Investments, pensions, SS, Medicare. That's how it works, little man.

John

[Edited on 7-19-2021 by John Harper]
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 7-19-2021 at 11:29 AM

we need a like button

.... or an automatic delete button for JZ posts about himself...:lol:

Don't believe everything you think....
del mar
Banned

Mood: lil' fuzzy

[*] posted on 7-19-2021 at 11:48 AM

we need a like button

.... or an automatic delete button for JZ posts about himself...:lol:

Enrique2012
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2021 at 12:18 PM

That's an odd comment for you to make. I find JZ to be about 98% more informative than the garbage that spews from your polluted hole.
El Jefe
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2021 at 12:25 PM

I lost a friend yesterday.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/memorial-fund-for-pedro-cassarubi...
He was a good man in the prime of his life and left behind his wife and four kids.

So, you're not yet vaccinated even though you live in a first world country with the ability to walk right in and get the shot? OK, then I'm pretty sure the Mexicans don't want you in their country. They don't want you in their OXXO store, they don't want you in their hotels. They don't want you in their gas stations and they don't want to serve you in their restaurants. You are a potential spreader of a preventable disease that is taking their family members. They don't need your money. They have survived economic downturns in the past. They have survived hurricanes. They will survive this too as long as you don't come down and give them your disease.

Mexicans are ramping up their vaccination process, but it is slow going and the immediate future is not looking good. That said, even if you have gotten the poke you might want to think hard about whether or not you really need to go south.

I don't have an extensive list of sources to post to convince you of my opinions, just my personal experience down here.

And as to a certain list above, my opinion again is that for every "source" casting shade on vaccinations there are probably hundreds extolling the safety and virtues of same. So if you just feel the need to be contrarian you can find all the validation you want out there. Righteous indignation is a strong drug.

All these years on Nomad I've tried to keep out of the fray, sticking to just trying to get a little more info about the place I love or to help with some of my own experience. You can tell by the lack of stars next to my log in name. So, sorry to jump out of character here. Be safe and make good decisions.

No b-tchin\' in the Baja.
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 7-19-2021 at 02:05 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Enrique2012  
That's an odd comment for you to make. I find JZ to be about 98% more informative than the garbage that spews from your polluted hole.

Well, that simply says far more about you than it does me :light:

As my earlier post noted: "An ugly but important truth that some won't accept. Some responses below will demonstrate the validity of my view."

[Edited on 7-19-2021 by motoged]

Don't believe everything you think....
JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2021 at 02:50 PM

Quote: Originally posted by John Harper  
Yet he whines about retired people who live on a budget. What a putz.

How does this dummkopf think people get by after their working years? Investments, pensions, SS, Medicare. That's how it works, little man.

John

Negative. That's not the point at all.

The point is that someone who doesn't need to work, for whatever reason, not caring about ppl that aren't in that position.

The economy has to go on, or a lot more ppl are going to be permanently impacted.

Get vaccinated. Go to Mexico. Support the local businesses. Don't tell ppl not to go.

See Baja California in 4K: https://youtu.be/4VNTIhRa6q0

Ever wanted to camp on a deserted island in the Sea of Cortez? https://youtu.be/g3ThXCm3XSA

Come along for a ride of the famous Seven Sisters https://youtu.be/hrdzmTWPUQs

John Harper
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2021 at 03:02 PM

The point is that someone who doesn't need to work, for whatever reason, not caring about ppl that aren't in that position.

Okay, got it. An alleged "CEO" who spends more time on vacation than any other "CEO" in history knows a lot about "people that aren't in that position."

Cry me a river.

John
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2021 at 03:25 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Enrique2012  

WOW color me impressed, JZ has a fan club! whats the motto, "its over burn your mask" or simply "look at me"?

[Edited on 7-19-2021 by willardguy]
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 7-19-2021 at 03:46 PM

Quote: Originally posted by John Harper  

Okay, got it. An alleged "CEO" who spends more time on vacation than any other "CEO" in history knows a lot about "people that aren't in that position."

Cry me a river.

John

“Ceo” for a company with 10 employees. Everyone is an officer!

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.