Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  13    15    17  ..  19
Author: Subject: Covid Surge
Ateo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-10-2023 at 09:13 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Bajazly  

And the rest of you, fùck off with the stupid bickering back and forth. Do whatever the fùck you want with this disease but you aren't changing anybodies mind with your retarded he said she said bullchit.

What Fauci did or said and whether mask mandates and lock downs were right or wrong and what the fùck ever YOU think about vaccines has nothing to do with Baja. If the uber right wants to try to convince the uber left or vice versa that their way is the only way, fine but it ain't never gonna happen so take it to OT and fight it out there so the rest of us don't have to listen to your whinny little asses spew the same horsechit over and over.

100% AGREED
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-11-2023 at 09:31 AM

What Fauci did or said and whether mask mandates and lock downs were right or wrong and what the fùck ever YOU think about vaccines has nothing to do with Baja. If the uber right wants to try to convince the uber left or vice versa that their way is the only way, fine but it ain't never gonna happen so take it to OT and fight it out there so the rest of us don't have to listen to your whinny little asses spew the same horsechit over and over.

Hot damn. Honest, articulate, and what the non-whiners want.
Salute.

For those using this forum for a soap box, take a hike. Go to OT!

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
KurtG
Super Nomad

Mood: Press On Regardless!!

[*] posted on 9-11-2023 at 10:37 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Lee  

Hot damn. Honest, articulate, and what the non-whiners want.
Salute.

For those using this forum for a soap box, take a hike. Go to OT!

Absolutely agree, we have seen an incredible number of politically influenced views expressed here but I suspect that not one mind has been changed as a result. Unfortunately for many people a keyboard and a captive audience is addictive.
RFClark
Super Nomad

Mood: Looking forward to 2024

[*] posted on 9-11-2023 at 08:37 PM

Guys,

The topic here is COVID which is a political disease. No one requires you to read this topic or any other. It also seems that you usually complain when you don’t agree with what is posted. I see very few complaints when pejoratives are hurled at those you disagree with and regularly tell to FO or worse insult their family

And then there’s the total lack of empathy towards those you disagree with when they suffer a personal tragedy.

In short you guys do a great job of demonstrating why moving to Baja is a great idea especially if your bunch gets a chance to run things!

[Edited on 9-12-2023 by RFClark]
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-12-2023 at 08:41 AM

Quote: Originally posted by RFClark  
Guys,

The topic here is COVID which is a political disease. No one requires you to read this topic or any other. It also seems that you usually complain when you don’t agree with what is posted. I see very few complaints when pejoratives are hurled at those you disagree with and regularly tell to FO or worse insult their family

And then there’s the total lack of empathy towards those you disagree with when they suffer a personal tragedy.

In short you guys do a great job of demonstrating why moving to Baja is a great idea especially if your bunch gets a chance to run things!

Wanna talk about covid in Baja, Clark? Great. Jump in.

Wanna blame Fauci and others for guessing wrong? Go to OT!

Be judgmental if you want about a double standard dividing the country. Go to OT.

Hey Clark? Stop the rants and opinions about personalities here. Go to OT.

What don't you understand?

(By the way. F' your politics! Enemy of the State.)

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

F*ck it.
surabi
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-12-2023 at 08:59 AM

Guys,

The topic here is COVID which is a political disease.

??? Be sure to let all the scientists out there know that viruses have political affiliations.

And who expressed a lack of empathy? No one.
What's really interesting is that all the anti-Covid mitigation folks rushed to offer sympathy to someone whose family member died supposedly because of a bad reaction to the vaccine, yet never offered sympathy to those who have said they had a friend or family member die of Covid.

[Edited on 9-12-2023 by surabi]
RFClark
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-12-2023 at 02:31 PM

S, You need to get out more.

“You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things that you think you could not do before.”

― Rahm Emanuel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_impact_of_the_COVID-...

PBS,

“BEIJING (AP) — Chinese health officials defended their search for the source of the COVID-19 virus and lashed out Saturday at the World Health Organization after its leader said Beijing should have shared genetic information earlier.”

So alleged bad behavior excuses actual outright disbelief and worse behavior?

RFClark
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-12-2023 at 02:46 PM

Lee,

My rants and opinions about politics? Perhaps you should read what you post.

I do understand that you and a few others here often use language (see above posts) and say things that lack class (see above posts) I will continue to so state that. Note also that you and others not I employ the “F” word.

If my stating that you and your group lacks class upsets you and others with the same limited vocabulary and anger management skills. So be it. No one voted for any of you as moderators or anything else.
pacificobob
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-12-2023 at 02:51 PM

Lesson on "class" delivered by a guy living in a conex. Precious.
RFClark
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-12-2023 at 03:28 PM

PB,

Actually 4+ bread boxes, we did build our septic tank out of concrete block which is an appropriate use for it. I didn’t realize that the size or construction of your house affected your ability to recognize limited vocabularies and anger management skills.

Thanks for clueing me in on that.
Don Pisto
Banned

Mood: weary like everyone else

[*] posted on 9-12-2023 at 03:45 PM

PB,

Actually 4+ bread boxes, we did build our septic tank out of concrete block which is an appropriate use for it. I didn’t realize that the size or construction of your house affected your ability to recognize limited vocabularies and anger management skills.

Thanks for clueing me in on that.

it doesn't, idiots live in all sorts of structures.;)

there's only two things in life but I forget what they are........
John Hiatt
RFClark
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-12-2023 at 03:49 PM

DP,

And I guess that Potty Mouths live in the same sort of construction that you build septic tanks out of. Seems appropriate!

ORphil

[*] posted on 9-13-2023 at 12:11 AM

Jeez... So I've only posted a couple times but I've been reading bn since 2019 or so and I enjoy the archives. I don't quite understand why the general forum needs to be vicious so often, there is the ot. the goal it seems was sharing information and news, requests and such. I thought this was about Baja and not the current political climate, I suppose that shows my ignorance. people don't have to agree on politics but at some level we are all here because the common love of that peninsula?
Call me crazy, my ex wife does. By the way, what's the best way to post photos?

Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-13-2023 at 08:17 AM

Quote: Originally posted by ORphil  
Jeez... So I've only posted a couple times but I've been reading bn since 2019 or so and I enjoy the archives. I don't quite understand why the general forum needs to be vicious so often, there is the ot. the goal it seems was sharing information and news, requests and such. I thought this was about Baja and not the current political climate, I suppose that shows my ignorance. people don't have to agree on politics but at some level we are all here because the common love of that peninsula?

We're all crazy. It's OK.

(What I use for photos.). https://imgbb.com

F*ck it.
chippy
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-13-2023 at 09:45 AM

or https://postimages.org/
surfhat
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-14-2023 at 09:11 AM

It was you JZ who misstated my comment about minimizing the spread of covid with vaccines to suit your narrative.

I simply said minimize the spread of covid with vaccines. You said the vaccines don't stop transmissions of covid. You are correct sir. We agree. Who woulda thunk it?

I will be getting the next booster when it becomes available. Most likely you will not. Or maybe you will. Your international traveling deserves some caution as the next variation comes forward. Or not.

Why anyone here tries to influence others medical choices is beyond me and should be beyond Baja Nomad. Off topic? If only....

We all get enough 'stuff' in our daily lives from each of our preferred sources that I long for the days when Nomad was not encumbered with people trying to influence others medical decisions.

I wish you and your family good health with the choices each of has to make for ourselves. How many infectious disease doctors are there here on Nomad who know more than we ever could? Zero. Anyone that takes medical advice from any blogs self-declared experts is a fool.

I should know better than to try to instill some reason when unreasonable rules the day here and elsewhere. Once in a while I forget who I am appealing to. I am sure another reminder is coming right up.
Tioloco
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-14-2023 at 10:12 PM

Quote: Originally posted by surfhat  
It was you JZ who misstated my comment about minimizing the spread of covid with vaccines to suit your narrative.

I simply said minimize the spread of covid with vaccines. You said the vaccines don't stop transmissions of covid. You are correct sir. We agree. Who woulda thunk it?

I will be getting the next booster when it becomes available. Most likely you will not. Or maybe you will. Your international traveling deserves some caution as the next variation comes forward. Or not.

Why anyone here tries to influence others medical choices is beyond me and should be beyond Baja Nomad. Off topic? If only....

We all get enough 'stuff' in our daily lives from each of our preferred sources that I long for the days when Nomad was not encumbered with people trying to influence others medical decisions.

I wish you and your family good health with the choices each of has to make for ourselves. How many infectious disease doctors are there here on Nomad who know more than we ever could? Zero. Anyone that takes medical advice from any blogs self-declared experts is a fool.

I should know better than to try to instill some reason when unreasonable rules the day here and elsewhere. Once in a while I forget who I am appealing to. I am sure another reminder is coming right up.

Good reminder.
Tioloco
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-14-2023 at 10:17 PM

Quote: Originally posted by surfhat  

Good reminder.
ORphil

[*] posted on 9-15-2023 at 11:40 PM

It's

True, one has to be in this world. I'd buy you a cold one if you imbibe next time I'm down...

Phil

KurtG
Super Nomad

Mood: Press On Regardless!!

[*] posted on 9-16-2023 at 05:59 PM

The good folk at The University of Minnesota seem to agree with you concerning the political nature of the virus. Perhaps "politicized virus" would be more accurate.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/covid-19/political-party-affiliat...

Guys,

The topic here is COVID which is a political disease.

Pages:  1  ..  13    15    17  ..  19

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.