BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: If you are in san diego, do you have ....
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 1-20-2022 at 09:31 PM
If you are in san diego, do you have ....

We will be in san diego for the weekend only and I have a wish list for anyone who lives there. My computer guy has zero extra refubished laptops and I could use 3 of them for Tidiana and Abraham's kids.

toys - used toys. We watched the most interesting program where they proved that kids who have toys, even those made out of plastic bottles etc., make 50% more than kids who have no toys. Huge huge huge and I would so like toys for Tidiana's 1 year old and 4 year old.

Sneakers! The kids wear their sneakers all the time and they are now breaking apart and getiing ragged. Any size sneaker will fit one of them (ages 1 to 10).

Books in Spanish for kids. Any age level, fiction and non fiction.

This is the least important, but they would love some bicycles.

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
wilderone
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-21-2022 at 09:25 AM

Blanca, create a NextDoor account and post this request. Respondents should be near where you live.
wilderone
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-21-2022 at 09:59 AM

Can you use kids DVDs (can choose Spanish language, verdad?)?
aburruss
Nomad

[*] posted on 1-21-2022 at 10:23 PM

I have some toys. And possibly some shoes. How long are you around? And where in SD?

Also, at the schools lost and found there are a couple dozen lunch boxes, and at least that many metal/plastic water bottles. I can grab those for you if you want them.
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 1-22-2022 at 08:57 PM

I am in Point Loma and I am only here tomorrow, sunday 1/23/22

You can call me and I can pick up before 9:30 am or you can drop off between 7 and 7:30 am at my sisters house where I will be .

I will u2u the address and my cell phone number!

I bought 6b pairs of sneakers for the kiddoes. Theirs, since they were wearing theirs 24/4, really are worn out. I got walmart specials hahahaha

The the total was $77.

Come visit La Bocana

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 1-23-2022 at 08:01 PM

We finished all our errands and ended up leaving at noon today 1-23-22.

We are in san felipe now and ate at restaurante La Morena on the boardwalk (malecon). The chile relleno is DELICIOUS. We asked them to put shrimp on top...put it over the moon tasty. They reserve the parking spots in front for clients which makes it super convenient. One order was more than enough for both of us big eaters. Comes with rice and beans.

The mango margaritas are huge. They did not put enough tequila for my taste, so I asked for a bit extra in the to go mango marg and yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Come visit La Bocana

pauldavidmena
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-24-2022 at 06:23 AM

Margaritas to go? Viva Mexico!

Visit my Dreams of Pescadero blog:
http://dreamsofpescadero.wordpress.com/

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.