BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: 315 chriscraft commander sportfish trade for realestate
yachtmerchant

[*] posted on 4-5-2005 at 02:04 PM
315 chriscraft commander sportfish trade for realestate

I have a 1983 Chris Craft Commander in excellent condition with all systems upgraded. Will trade for oceanfront or GOOD ocean view property, Cabp, TodoSantos, SJD or the east cape. hit my u2u for details. Boat valued at 63000.00 u.s. can arrange delivery in the continental us or internationally at a negotiated rate.
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 4-5-2005 at 03:47 PM

can you tell us moor about the boat maybe a photo or something.

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

yachtmerchant

[*] posted on 4-5-2005 at 05:32 PM
Chris Craft

I have owned this boat for 13 years.I am the 2nd owner since new. I have continuously upgraded everything. The 315 Commander (31.5 ft stem to stern/ 12 ft beam)has a massive fishing c-ckpit and a generous flybridge. It has late model 350/260hp mercruiser engines with 200 hours on them. They are fresh water cooled. The cabin sleeps 4, but is really comfortable for 2. There is a large v-berth with 2 hanging lockers. the Salon has a Setee/dinnette for 4 and has a 2 burner alcohol/electric stove. Microwave. 15 in t.v. with D.V.D. lots of storage space. a built in tackle cabinet. a rod locker. 10500btu airconditioning(new in 2002) new chusions(2002) new berber carpet (2002) ample counter top space with a stainless steel sink. Fly bridge seats 6. Garmin GPS (cartographic) Furuno fish/depth finder. Standard horizon vhf radio. Richie compass. Bimini top(new in 2002). Canvass for the helm station and seating. Raw water washdown in the c-ckpit. Lee Jr. Outriggers. 6 flush mounted rod holders. trim tabs. new shore power cord and power outlet. 6 clamp on rod holders (all rod holders are stainless,Perko) Teak cover boards. am. f.m. casette. New bilge pumps(4), second station in cabin. This is a well used /loved but bullet proof boat with a solid fiberglass hull, no coring. No bullchit fishing machine with a very comfortable salon and usable galley. good electronics, and well maintained mechanically! They dont build boats like this any more!....... jim
mrchuck
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2005 at 07:01 AM

This boat has 2 gasoline V-8 motors. This means an average gas consumption for a day's fishing here on the "East Cape" will be approx 90 gallons of gas for going for tuna or marlin.
At close to 3 dollars a gallon for gasoline here, your cost for gasoline will approach 300 DOLLars for a day's fishing.
All prospective buyers must keep this in mind.
Unless you have a gasoline dock to buy gasoline from, you will have to carry out 20 red 5 gallon containers out to your anchored boat, just to re-fill it!!!
There are several of these types of boats already here, and of course are for sale, too.
Saludos,,,,mc
yachtmerchant

[*] posted on 4-6-2005 at 08:11 AM

mr chuck
i was not suggesting that this boat be deliverd and used in Baja. You know a lot of people who frequent this site do not live there but have own property there, and may want a qulity boat and would be an ideal candidate for repowering with diesels(not necessary un less you are running long distances, 99% os the boats in the Chesapeake and other places similar are gasolinepowered)thanks for you input........... jim
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2005 at 08:49 AM

where is the Boat? can you post photos?

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

yachtmerchant

[*] posted on 4-6-2005 at 10:50 AM

Bruce,
I will get pictures as soon as possible. The boat is in Virginia. Thanks...... jim
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2005 at 11:12 AM

that is OK I cant go all the way to Virginia to check out a boat any way . do you have a currant survey of the boat? and dose it have a international registration?

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

yachtmerchant

[*] posted on 4-6-2005 at 11:31 AM

The boat is uscg documented, and yes i have a current survey. This is a good fishing platform and a respectable cruising boat for a couple, or a couple with young kids. The settee converts to 2 additional bunks but realistically its too small for a large adult. Thanks! ..... jim
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2005 at 11:50 AM

do you know how much it would cost to git it to the west cost to git the boat to the west coast? and how could I see a copy of the survey?

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

yachtmerchant

[*] posted on 4-6-2005 at 12:34 PM

Bruce,
as boats and yachts are my business i have some significant contacts with transport with in the 48. I will get a quote for you. I can fax the survey for you! ....... jim

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.