Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4
Author: Subject: SAT TO REQUIRE TAX REGISTRATION FOR EXPATS
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-26-2022 at 02:01 PM

Lencho is consistently outside of reality, with no evidence of experience as land owner, resident, or business person, others here have real experiences to share. Perhaps the account is fake, scam, or government shill?
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Member Is Online

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 5-26-2022 at 02:38 PM

Quote: Originally posted by gnukid  
Awkward that some Nomads post personal abuse against general information gathering, and worse that the admins here support the abuse. Very problematic. Possibly criminal.

Criminal? What crime has been committed? Paul, you need to explain your allegation. Perhaps your allegation is a crime itself (libel)…

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-26-2022 at 02:57 PM

Add Goat to the list, promoting hate, personal attacks, supported by the Baja Nomad Admin? Why is this permitted here? To what end? Intentional harm to the Nomad community? Harm to impression of Baja visitors? It is beyond suspicious after years of permissive offensive behavior?
4x4abc
Ultra Nomad

Mood: happy - always

[*] posted on 5-26-2022 at 04:25 PM

can't we have single discussion without someone attacking someone?

Harald Pietschmann
BajaParrothead
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-26-2022 at 05:45 PM

Quote: Originally posted by 4x4abc  
:light:
BajaParrothead
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-27-2022 at 09:22 AM

Just one man's opinion, but it makes sense.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAWacVMa22w
BajaRun
Nomad

Mood: Just Cruisin'

[*] posted on 5-27-2022 at 10:17 AM

No. This site has gone to shiat . Can't even come here to get information. Every post results in personal attacks.

[Edited on 5-27-2022 by BajaRun]
4x4abc
Ultra Nomad

Mood: happy - always

[*] posted on 5-27-2022 at 10:22 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaRun  

No. This site has gone to shiat . Can't even come here to get information. Every post results in personal attacks.

bad parenting

Harald Pietschmann
SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-27-2022 at 10:29 AM

This thread is chock full of information and contains links to even more. Just ignore posts you don't like.

Want to adopt a mellow Baja dog or cat? - https://www.facebook.com/bajaanimalsanctuary/
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

Mood: Happy

[*] posted on 5-27-2022 at 01:00 PM

SF sorry I agree this site did not now go to chit. Before I joined I think 2015. I was told this by EX baja nomad members. I joined anyway to do pole line off road trip. New to me and Mike had a great time . The most nicest off road people I ever have known. This site has donkey goat only mission is pee people off. Im on many other sites . When we have someone like this on the site . all tell them where to go and how to get there till they leave. All that I know on this site we meet . go on many off road trips nice people.
AKgringo
Elite Nomad

Mood: Retireded

[*] posted on 5-28-2022 at 08:01 AM

Quote: Originally posted by lencho  
Quote: Originally posted by gnukid  
Lencho is consistently outside of reality... Perhaps the account is fake, scam, or government shill?
дерьмо, you caught me! :(

Actually, beyond mere shill: I'm undercover, lurking in the background, reporting your every move back to headquarters.

And guess... for which government? :O

[Edited on 5-28-2022 by lencho]

How about a hint, is it on this planet? :?:

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!

"Could do better if he tried!" Report card comments from most of my grade school teachers. Sadly, still true!
pauldavidmena
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-28-2022 at 03:06 PM

Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  

This thread is chock full of information and contains links to even more. Just ignore posts you don't like.

I joined in 2013, and while there was a somewhat different mix of characters, there's always been plenty of chaff to go along with the wheat. Removing every irrelevant post, apart from being often purely subjective, would be a full-time job for Doug. So I guess I do plenty of scrolling past the noise in order to get to on-topic content. It's either that or abandon the site entirely, and given that I've met some great people here, I'm not willing to do that.

Visit my Dreams of Pescadero blog:
http://dreamsofpescadero.wordpress.com/
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-28-2022 at 03:57 PM

Its up to the individual to choose to become a tax payer based on income in Mexico. This is not a personality contest. No income, no tax.
Jack Swords
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-29-2022 at 05:26 PM

Been here as long as David K (2002). Also I know Lencho personally and he has more credibility and experience than many posters here. Have not seen him post dangerous quack treatments for Covid either
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 5-30-2022 at 07:45 AM

Quote: Originally posted by bajatrailrider  
SF sorry I agree this site did not now go to chit. Before I joined I think 2015. I was told this by EX baja nomad members. I joined anyway to do pole line off road trip. New to me and Mike had a great time . The most nicest off road people I ever have known. This site has donkey goat only mission is pee people off. Im on many other sites . When we have someone like this on the site . all tell them where to go and how to get there till they leave. All that I know on this site we meet . go on many off road trips nice people.

Yep, thanks to this site or the previous one we posted at (Amigos de Baja), I have met so many more fellow lovers of Baja. I knew I was not crazy (too crazy) to be so fascinated with this peninsula. In the early years, before Nomad and when Nomad was young, we had several personal get-together events (My Viva Baja parties, M's BBBB camping trips, Keri's Pyramid Resort Book Signing and Wine Tasting events, The Baja Cactus (Antonio's) Baja Cultural Festivals, etc. I met Jack Swords at my first Viva Baja in 2000 and since then we have worked to preserve the missions through photography. I met 'bajatrailrider' (Larry) in 2015, on the Pole Line Road group trip led by Ken Cooke. We also met Harald (4x4abc) and Karl (Fernweh) on that trip... All these group events I have been at are preserved on my website (VivaBaja.com) if anyone wants to put a face to a name here. The five Viva Baja parties are even in a separate grouping on my page. The others are by date on the Travel Photo Albums section.

I think it was really beneficial to meet in person, see the faces behind the keyboard, and talk and hear each other. I bet even Mt. Goat could be nice, in person!

[Edited on 5-30-2022 by David K]

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

Mood: Happy

[*] posted on 5-30-2022 at 09:40 AM

I can tell you this David the donkey goat would be ok in person. Except he hides writes BS would never talk in person to us that way. Or to anybody else I know . I do have a dislike for people that do not live here. Try to think its the states here and write junk about us good off roaders. Best dont go down that road with me .
PaulW
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2023 at 07:15 AM

Currently...
For most of us that have homes in Mexico the real kicker it trying to sell your property. You find out that not only do you have to have an RFC but you also have to wait for the government appraisal before the sale can be completed. They will determine the capital gain which will be taxed at the 30%.
Makes a real-estate property sale drag on for a long time.
 Pages:  1  2    4

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.