Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Rain in Southern Baja
Udo
Elite Nomad

Mood: TEQUILA!

[*] posted on 6-26-2022 at 04:51 PM

Yes, DK, I like seeing photos on Nomad as well. I want to post photos of our place for sale in Ensenada, but it would be a daunting task to post 25 photos here. I have it listed under my page on Facebook and on Craigslist, and will probably post it on other places on FB as well.

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
Quote: Originally posted by tiotomasbcs  
This post has quickly deteriorated into DK talking pixels and how to post pics?! Maybe this is why myself and others don't peek in too often or post something. Started out OK but then...what happened?

As with other times, I was responding with tools to help others. If adding photos was automatic, like Facebook, then there would be no need for any of us to help. I like seeing photos of Baja, don't you?

Udo

Youth is wasted on the young!

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-26-2022 at 05:30 PM

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding, there is an options to add as many photos to a post as you want here on Nomad, there is a size limit to 342kb and 1600x1600? Photos can be resized on most any device with the built in image editing tools?
AKgringo
Elite Nomad

Mood: Retireded

[*] posted on 6-26-2022 at 06:19 PM

So...is it still raining in Baja Sur? I'll take your word for it, no photo necessary. ;)

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!

"Could do better if he tried!" Report card comments from most of my grade school teachers. Sadly, still true!
BigOly
Senior Nomad

Mood: Easy Birder

[*] posted on 6-26-2022 at 06:23 PM
rain

We haven't had public water here for 2 weeks. A little rain today but , as they say, every drop helps.

RFClark
Super Nomad

Mood: Looking forward to 2024

[*] posted on 6-26-2022 at 06:49 PM

Looks like the rain is done for today! .63 inches.
CaboMagic
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-26-2022 at 07:50 PM
A suggestion for you Udo

Sorry for the hijack on the rain thread.
I am seriously *edit to add* BAD w/technology and dont understand most of what y'all say :bounce: But I have found this website www.befunky.com and it allows you to use their templates for collage, like the one I posted. It's relatively easy to resize so I can post on our website, or here, or IG etc. There are free templates, and some you have to pay for, but the one I used here is a freebie. Maybe it will help you, I hope it does. Udo duh sorry -- I hope it helps you create a collage of photos for your ENSENADA property!
Lori

Quote: Originally posted by Udo  
Yes, DK, I like seeing photos on Nomad as well. I want to post photos of our place for sale in Ensenada, but it would be a daunting task to post 25 photos here. I have it listed under my page on Facebook and on Craigslist, and will probably post it on other places on FB as well.

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
Quote: Originally posted by tiotomasbcs  
This post has quickly deteriorated into DK talking pixels and how to post pics?! Maybe this is why myself and others don't peek in too often or post something. Started out OK but then...what happened?

As with other times, I was responding with tools to help others. If adding photos was automatic, like Facebook, then there would be no need for any of us to help. I like seeing photos of Baja, don't you?

Collage for NOMAD June 2022.jpg - 297kB

[Edited on 6-27-2022 by CaboMagic]

[Edited on 6-27-2022 by CaboMagic]

JZ
Elite Nomad

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 6-26-2022 at 11:49 PM

Really sweet photo CaboMagic. Excellent. Thank you for posting.

See Baja California in 4K: https://youtu.be/4VNTIhRa6q0

Ever wanted to camp on a deserted island in the Sea of Cortez? https://youtu.be/g3ThXCm3XSA

Come along for a ride of the famous Seven Sisters https://youtu.be/hrdzmTWPUQs

tecatero
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2022 at 03:50 AM

Only on Bajanomad,,,,,rain in Baja sur topic,,, 2 posts on rain, 26 on pixel advice. Buenos días 😃
RFClark
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2022 at 07:14 AM
It’s Sunny today! More Rain Soon!

2C1551F2-ED45-4797-A0EB-BDD259C5EC2E.jpeg - 257kB
BajaMama
Super Nomad

Mood: Got Baja fever!!

[*] posted on 6-27-2022 at 12:32 PM

Quote: Originally posted by RFClark  
David,

My read for resolution here is 342K and 1600X1600!

When I was younger and Tim Leary was the Acid Guru there was a recipe floating around (paper as it was pre-internet) for making Acid from banana peels! It was very long, complicated and probably an urban legend. To my knowledge no one ever got it to work!

Most of the ordinary folks won’t follow 12 steps to post a picture when the won’t follow fewer steps to stop drinking themselves to death!

[Edited on 6-26-2022 by RFClark]

That's exactly why I don't post pics on BN.
RFClark
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2022 at 12:39 PM

I cut it down to 3 steps!
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.