Author: Subject: Four US Citizens Kidnapped by armed men in Matamoros
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-8-2023 at 04:10 PM

At least some of the group have previous criminal arrest history

Going across the border to "buy drugs" and "medical procedures"

Immediately intercepted and targeted by cartel due to perceived conflict

Goat declares:

""Mistakes” like this attack on medical tourists are what happens when Mexico tolerates cartels. Cartels won’t be stomped out until communities and politicians say no.

When Mexico allows cartels to operate with impunity, this is what happens.

The fault lies with citizens and government that allow cartels to run over Mexico."

[Edited on 3-8-2023 by gnukid]
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 3-8-2023 at 04:37 PM

Quote: Originally posted by gnukid  

Goat declares:

""Mistakes” like this attack on medical tourists are what happens when Mexico tolerates cartels. Cartels won’t be stomped out until communities and politicians say no.

The fault lies with citizens and government that allow cartels to run over Mexico."

I suppose it shouldn’t be surprising that you blame the victims and support the sicarios.

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-8-2023 at 06:01 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  

Goat declares:

I suppose it shouldn’t be surprising that you blame the victims and support the sicarios.

Goat, your comments suggest that you are aware of the individuals and their circumstances intimately? The FBI will be in contact with you.
surabi
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-8-2023 at 06:40 PM

Gnukid, your comments suggest that you are aware of the individuals and their circumstances intimately? The FBI will be in contact with you.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-8-2023 at 07:36 PM

Goat declares:

Goat, your comments suggest that you are aware of the individuals and their circumstances intimately? The FBI will be in contact with you.

My neighbor is an FBI agent. I saw him this afternoon when I was out doing yard work, we talked for a while, he did not have any questions for me about this matter!

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

tomieharder
Banned

[*] posted on 3-9-2023 at 04:49 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/world/mexican-cartel-apologizes-letter-kidnap-murder-americans-turns-over-responsible-members
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2023 at 08:23 PM

Quote: Originally posted by tomieharder  
https://www.foxnews.com/world/mexican-cartel-apologizes-letter-kidnap-murder-americans-turns-over-responsible-members

So very thoughtful of those cartel boys offering an apology :lol:

Woke!

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2023 at 08:55 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11840579/Mexico-aut...

Mexico now says Gulf Cartel's kidnap of The Tummy Tuck Four 'could be directly linked to drug trafficking' - after DailyMail.com revealed the South Carolinians lengthy drugs rap sheets

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11836293/Two-Americ...

Cocaine cowboys: American man killed in Mexico border kidnap was jailed in 2015 for 'drugs manufacture' - while the other three ALL have lengthy drug raps

tomieharder
Banned

[*] posted on 3-9-2023 at 10:12 PM

Mexico now says Gulf Cartel's kidnap of The Tummy Tuck Four 'could be directly linked to drug trafficking' - after DailyMail.com revealed the South Carolinians lengthy drugs rap sheets

Cocaine cowboys: American man killed in Mexico border kidnap was jailed in 2015 for 'drugs manufacture' - while the other three ALL have lengthy drug raps

They were driving into Mexico. Nobody smuggles drugs into Mexico.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2023 at 10:44 PM

Newkid, when did you go to the dark side and become fanboy/booster for Mexican organized crime?

Woke!

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-10-2023 at 08:11 AM

When I read about criminal gangs, cartel, victims of shootings, and the people are named, I sometimes take a moment to do a quick search to look for criminal background history, relationships to to see who is connected and has a known history of being associated to criminal charges. Takes about 5 seconds when this happened I immediately saw the criminal drug history of the people involved.

I want to know about patterns of crime, cartels etc. for my own safety and be aware of risk.

This case is unfortunate in that people were murdered, though it seems there is a pattern of criminal behavior leading up to the conflict, which is often the case, so it is not an entirely random event.

Once someone is involved in any criminal cartels they are identified in a physical book, the cartel will be aware of their movements and continue to make demands and require payouts for criminal activities in a controlled region.

Anyone who is associated to crime, continues criminal activity in a region controlled yet outside of the $$$ cartel will be confronted by the cartel often resulting in injury or death.

Takeaways include, be aware who you associate with... Goat is uncomfortable with this story...

[Edited on 3-10-2023 by gnukid]
surabi
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-10-2023 at 09:23 AM

Oh, and you don't think anyone drives into Mexico, buys drugs and smuggles them into the US?

surabi
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-10-2023 at 12:24 PM

While the tummy-tuck group's prior criminal history and intentions re coming into Mexico may have had nothing at all to do with their kidnapping and murders (and as far as I'm concerned, a prior conviction for marijuana possession hardly makes someone a danger to society or a "bad" guy), and certainly innocent people sometimes get targeted, seems like half the time there are reports of so-called tourists getting murdered in Mexico, some back-story comes out that proves it wasn't just some random event in which the victim just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

[Edited on 3-10-2023 by surabi]
tomieharder
Banned

[*] posted on 3-10-2023 at 05:03 PM

Quote: Originally posted by surabi  

Oh, and you don't think anyone drives into Mexico, buys drugs and smuggles them into the US?

Don't you think they should wait until AFTER they buy the drugs to kill them? Are you really that hard up to find a cogent argument.
surabi
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-10-2023 at 05:57 PM

Poor tomie, you still don't understand anything. If a cartel has information that someone is buying drugs in Mexico and smuggling them back across the border, they would want to snuff out that competition ASAP. Why would they wait, follow them around to see who they are buying drugs from, and only then try to get rid of them?

Perhaps you should let the cartels know what you think they "should" do. I'm sure they'll take your advice on the best practices for criminal behavior.

[Edited on 3-11-2023 by surabi]

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-10-2023 at 09:30 PM

Me observes that several nomads are blaming the victims because they were black, had tats, and were a bit rough around the edges. I think we should do a study in racial stereotyping here!

Gnukid says the tummy-tuck-4 are drug dealers or thugs that got what they deserved because they had a few old misdemeanors on their record, had dreadlocks and tats, and did not attend prep schools in palo alto like he and his upper middle class peers. TomieM0ron and surabi are in the same (or similar) camp... hhhhmmmmmmm.....

Woke!

surabi
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-10-2023 at 10:29 PM

Me observes that several nomads are blaming the victims because they were black, had tats, and were a bit rough around the edges. I think we should do a study in racial stereotyping here!

Gnukid says the tummy-tuck-4 are drug dealers or thugs that got what they deserved because they had a few old misdemeanors on their record, had dreadlocks and tats, and did not attend prep schools in palo alto like he and his upper middle class peers. TomieM0ron and surabi are in the same (or similar) camp... hhhhmmmmmmm.....

No goat, I said they may have drawn undue attention to themselves by not realizing that driving around in Texas or South Carolina, or wherever they are from, is not like driving through a rough Mexican border town. Nothing to do with the color of their skin- a white guy or gal would also be well-advised to remove all their facial piercings and cover their tats when entering unfamiliar territory. I certainly try to make myself inconspicuous when crossing borders and being in new places where I don't know how my sometimes hippyish look might be received.

When my daughter first came down to Mexico when she was 19, she was a messy-haired kid who wore layers of colorful rags. Within days she traded in that look for brushed hair, and clean white t-shirts and jeans, as she realized that was the way to be welcome anywhere, without giving strangers in a different culture any fodder for coming up with preconceived notions about her.

tomieharder
Banned

[*] posted on 3-10-2023 at 11:58 PM

Quote: Originally posted by surabi  
Poor tomie, you still don't understand anything. If a cartel has information that someone is buying drugs in Mexico and smuggling them back across the border, they would want to snuff out that competition ASAP. Why would they wait, follow them around to see who they are buying drugs from, and only then try to get rid of them?

Perhaps you should let the cartels know what you think they "should" do. I'm sure they'll take your advice on the best practices for criminal behavior.

Were you on the planet yesterday when the cartel announced their people killed these innocent people and they have taken care of the jerks who did it? And yes, they used the word "ïnnocent."
surabi
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-11-2023 at 12:04 AM

Sure, tomie, the cartel did that because they're such honest guys and care about killing innocent people. It was a huge internationally publicized incident and if they want to keep operating, that was a strategic move. You're the one who was born yesterday.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-11-2023 at 05:54 AM

The letter shows you the warped sense of civic duty which cartels claim to possess. Despite the widespread fear they sow through extortion, murder and kidnapping, cartel crime groups profess a twisted code of ethics under which they believe they are looking out for the the poor and vulnerable.

That warped altruism does not extend to undocumented migrants, who are kidnapped, raped and murdered by cartels. Nor are local businesses exempt from paying extortion for merely existing in their territory.

In bcs the cartel is deep into the fishing coops, dictating that the coops or fishermen must sell to the cartel wholesalers, at prices dictated by cartel. The cartel then supports the rural people by providing medicine for the sick, etc.

The result is that some Mexicans ignore the cartel violence and like the cartel because they provide some social services to community.

flocking twisted world!

Woke!

Pages:  1  2  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.