Author: Subject: Liberarán acceso a más playas en La Paz
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

thumbup.gif posted on 4-15-2023 at 08:47 AM
Liberarán acceso a más playas en La Paz

:bounce:
Liberarán acceso a más playas en La Paz
Quién limite el libre tránsito a las playas del municipio serán acreedores a fuertes multas que oscilan desde los 200 mil hasta 1 millón de pesos e incluso la pérdida de la concesión
:bounce:

La Paz, Baja California Sur (OEM - Informex).- Al realizar la liberación del acceso a playa El Saltito en La Paz, Baja California Sur, autoridades municipales manifestaron que continuarán realizando este tipo de acciones con la intención de que los accesos a las playas de La Paz no sean delimitados por ninguna persona.

En ese tenor, el secretario General del Ayuntamiento de La Paz, Pavel Castro Ríos, dio a conocer que las personas que limiten el libre tránsito a las playas del municipio serán acreedores a fuertes multas que oscilan desde los 200 mil hasta 1 millón de pesos e incluso la pérdida de la concesión.

El funcionario municipal manifestó que, próximamente se liberará el acceso a playa Las Cruces y otras de la misma zona, así como el de Playa El Tesoro, entre otras; por ello los tres niveles de gobierno se encuentran trabajando para garantizar rubros como los accesos comunales, libre acceso a las playas y la delimitación de las servidumbres de paso que se deben de garantizar para que las playas sean públicas.

CERRADA POR PARTICULARES
En contexto, a través de un video difundido en redes sociales, se dio a conocer la liberación de uno de los accesos a playa “El Saltito”, el cual permanecía cerrado por particulares desde hace más de 10 años, por ello, las autoridades del Ayuntamiento de La Paz en coordinación con la Zona Federal Marítimo Terrestre tomaron acciones para que toda persona pueda transitar por esta zona.

En el video publicado por el secretario general del Ayuntamiento de La Paz, se muestra como trabajadores de Zofemat remueven una valla color blanco que impedía el paso de vehículos hacía playa “El Saltito”.

También se muestra como una mujer dialoga con el funcionario municipal, intentando impedir que la valla fuera desmontada, sin embargo, Castro Ríos argumenta que el acceso a las playas y a la zona federal marítimo terrestre contigua a ellas no puede ser inhibido, restringido, obstaculizado ni condicionado.

Al respecto, reiteró que las playas son de todas y todos, al tiempo recalcó que el artículo 8 de la Ley General de Bienes Nacionales establece que las y los habitantes de la República Mexicana pueden usar los bienes de uso común.

Finalmente, añadió que estas acciones se llevan a cabo con fundamento en el artículo 8 y el artículo 127 de la Ley General de Bienes Nacionales; del 45 BIS de la Ley de Desarrollo Urbano de Baja California Sur y el artículo 1102 del Código Civil de Baja California Sur.

https://www.elsudcaliforniano.com.mx/local/municipios/libera...

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

wilderone
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-1-2023 at 08:14 AM

generally, in part:

The municipal official stated that access to Las Cruces beach and others in the same area will soon be released, as well as that of Playa El Tesoro, among others; For this reason, the three levels of government are working to guarantee areas such as communal access, free access to the beaches and the delimitation of the rights of way that must be guaranteed for the beaches to be public.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-1-2023 at 08:29 AM

Denuncian cierre de playa recién abierta en La Paz; “solo fue una semana”, sentencian
Tras unos días desde la apertura de la playa El Tesoro, se reportó nuevamente su cierre para la población paceña

https://www.bcsnoticias.mx/denuncian-cierre-de-playa-recien-...

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-1-2023 at 10:13 AM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
There is a forum here on Nomad for Spanish language.

I have a feeling you are (just lately) posting lots of Spanish stuff in the English forums just to get a reaction?

Wilderone has been kind enough to translate some for Nomads who may otherwise not take time to copy it to Google Translate. For the links to Mexican newspapers, Chrome may automatically translate that.
:light:

dk,
this forum is about travel in mexico, so spanish would seem to be allowed - where is the rule prohibiting spanish? i think the only thing i post here in spanish is news articles of interest to travelers. you and most readers should by now have a browser that translates foreign languages. If you use the world's most popular browser, Chrome, it is easy peasy. Often, you can just right-click the text and select "translate," or set your browser to automatically translate.

Woke!

David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 5-1-2023 at 12:09 PM

Or you could save the Nomads that trouble and do it yourself. More might read your posts. This is definitely a new trend for you, I was mostly curious why.
Do you go to Mexican-based webpages and post English content if their forum is about U.S. travel?
Have a super day!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

4x4abc
Ultra Nomad

Mood: happy - always

[*] posted on 5-1-2023 at 01:33 PM

all recently "liberated" beaches have been padlocked again by the land owners
the PR stunt did not last long

Harald Pietschmann
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-2-2023 at 05:46 PM

I remember when we went to Cancun for the first time, we parked and I wanted to put my feet in the water. Walked into the first hotel and the security guard said "You cannot walk thru." I replied that I wanted to put my feet into the water and proceeded to walk thru the hotel with him following me! Put my feet in the water, turned around and walked back out.

We had some lunch and left Cancun to travel to other towns.

I do hope they free up the beaches in La Paz.

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
4x4abc
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-2-2023 at 06:31 PM

the big money has arrive in La Paz
meaning more beaches will be blocked from public use

same thing is happening one by one to the hot springs of the Sierra La Laguna
bought by million dollar tour operators and blocked from public use
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=630989092404409&set...

Harald Pietschmann
pacificobob
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-3-2023 at 06:49 AM

Or you could save the Nomads that trouble and do it yourself. More might read your posts. This is definitely a new trend for you, I was mostly curious why.
Do you go to Mexican-based webpages and post English content if their forum is about U.S. travel?
Have a super day!

Apparently the symptoms of "baja fever" don't include an interest in learning the local language.
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 5-3-2023 at 09:28 AM

Oh, I think it does... but I don't assume others are like me and have studied or practiced Spanish. I am assuming the obvious, that Baja Nomad is an American creation, in English, for our shared fascination with the peninsula, in our native language. Hopefully we all try to verbally communicate in Spanish with people who don't speak English.

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

surabi
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-3-2023 at 12:35 PM

So as far as you're concerned, native Spanish speakers who are not fluent in English aren't welcome here, eh, David?
There is nothing whatsoever in the forum policies which disallows posting in Spanish.
It's up to the reader, not the poster, to translate posts if they need or want to.

[Edited on 5-3-2023 by surabi]
Cliffy
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-4-2023 at 08:44 AM

Having been around here for many many years I concur with DavidK in that there are many casual passersby to this forum along with the dedicated Baja crowd.

To keep this forum alive over the next 10 years will require inducting new followers who probably don't even know a word of Spanish.

To cause them pause by posting a lot of Spanish only postings will just drive newbies away.

I think most of us try to engage in the local lingo when in Baja (as we should) but to force a lot of Spanish on those not steeped in Mexican culture only drives them away before they get "hooked"!

You chose your position in life today by what YOU did yesterday
RFClark
Super Nomad

Mood: Looking forward to 2024

[*] posted on 5-4-2023 at 09:18 PM

S,

There’s no rule I know of that says you can’t post here in the language of your choice. That said if you really want to discuss baja or Mexico English or possibly Spanish might be the best choices. Goat is likely a native English speaker who sometimes posts in Spanish. Several of his Spanish posts have been poorly written in Spanish. So go figure!
BajaParrothead
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-4-2023 at 09:58 PM

Have a super day!
So agreed!!!!
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 5-4-2023 at 11:37 PM

Quote: Originally posted by surabi  
So as far as you're concerned, native Spanish speakers who are not fluent in English aren't welcome here, eh, David?
There is nothing whatsoever in the forum policies which disallows posting in Spanish.
It's up to the reader, not the poster, to translate posts if they need or want to.

Nope, everyone is welcome. Sort of like immigrating to the United States, all are welcome if they can abide by the laws here. To assimilate and communicate, we all speak English... the common denominator.

Baja Nomad is an English language forum. The rules we are all supposed to follow are in English because Nomad was created in the United States, by an English speaker, for English speakers. The nationality matters not, the abelite to read and write in English does. The whole world with all their native tongues are welcome here... but the language here is English... except for the one Spanish language forum.

I personally communicate with and read many Spanish Facebook pages and with Spanish only speakers. Facebook has automatic translator. For chatting on Messenger or Text, when my limited Spanish skill is not enough, I use Google translator, copy and paste. It is not perfect but is better than me not understanding several words.

Have you seen my Eliodoro page? www.vivabaja.com/eliodoro
I translated all the text into Spanish so it would be easy for our non-English amigos to read the story of a awesome (Spanish speaking) man.

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-5-2023 at 07:31 AM

Acceso a playa El Tesoro Escondido quedó limitado para vehículos, pero es libre: Pavel Castro

La Paz, Baja California Sur (BCS). Fue a mediados de abril que se dio a conocer la liberación de la playa El Tesoro Escondido por parte de las autoridades, sin embargo, la ciudadanía que quiso entrar a las 2 semanas se encontró con la sorpresa que había que caminar un largo tramo para poder llegar; al respecto el Secretario General del Ayuntamiento de La Paz, Pavel Castro destacó que el acceso es libre, pero limitado.

“Ciertamente lo dejaron restringido para que no entren los vehículos hasta orilla de playa, pero estaban cumpliendo con no limitar, es decir que ninguna seguridad privada les va a limitar el espacio a nadie ni les va a restringir el acceso, cualquier persona se puede llegar a estacionar en un cuadro que ellos delimitaron.

“Si va a quedar a 200-250 metros de distancia, pero digamos que es parte de esta lucha, lo que sigue son procesos reglamentarios que hay que ver con Semarnat, legislaciones locales para ver y definir como son los procesos, pero digamos que el acceso a El Tesoro Escondido ya quedó aperturado, está libre y nadie lo está restringiendo”, comentó.

También aprovechó para declarar que con estas acciones no se está invadiendo propiedad privada, y que aún faltan 25 playas más por liberarse de los 27 accesos restringidos que tenían registrados, tal como pasó con una zona aledaña a El Saltito.

“Hay muchos que están diciendo que estamos invadiendo propiedad privada, nada más decirles que no invadimos propiedad privada, lo único que hacemos como Ayuntamiento es, lo que esté registrado como vía pública o accesos vecinales, que está registrado formalmente ante Catastro o ante el INEGI, ese es a donde nosotros estamos yendo y el criterio es que vamos a quitar cualquier cosa que obstaculice esa vía pública o acceso vecinal”, detalló.

https://www.bcsnoticias.mx/acceso-a-playa-el-tesoro-escondid...

Woke!

4x4abc
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-5-2023 at 09:56 AM

Nope, everyone is welcome. Sort of like immigrating to the United States, all are welcome if they can abide by the laws here. To assimilate and communicate, we all speak English... the common denominator.

I hope you see the irony of your statement.
None of the US immigrants (many still illegally in the country) follow any of your proposed rules.

last time I pointed that out in a facebook immigrant forum I was kicked out
truth hurts

[Edited on 5-30-2023 by 4x4abc]

Harald Pietschmann
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 5-5-2023 at 01:14 PM

Quote: Originally posted by 4x4abc  

I hope you see the iron y of your statement.
None of the US immigrants (many still illegally in the country) follow any of your proposed rules.

gruth hurts

Read again the words I typed in bold.

surabi
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-5-2023 at 06:13 PM

Well, there's no "law" that says that only English is to be used on this forum.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-5-2023 at 06:21 PM

Quote: Originally posted by 4x4abc  

I hope you see the iron y of your statement.

gruth hurts

Read again the words I typed in bold.

سب اپنی پسند کی زبان میں حصہ لیں!

Woke!

Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.