Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Mexican Fishing License in Los Barriles
Tommy A
Nomad

Mood: Relaxed

[*] posted on 4-17-2005 at 01:45 PM
Mexican Fishing License in Los Barriles

Can someone tell me if I can buy a Mexican fishing license in Los Barriles and if so where?

Thanks
Osprey
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2005 at 01:49 PM

Nope, gotta go to La Paz or Cabo. The best/easiest way is thru Vagabundos -- don't know if you need to be a member or not but it can all be handled thru the internet/phone/mail/fax within 2 or 3 days -- I have to drive all the way to Cabo, maybe catch the guy with the licenses, maybe not.
Osprey
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2005 at 02:56 PM

Whistler

I thought I just answered the guy's question. I repeat, the quickest and easiest way is thru Vagabundos if you don't have to pay for a membership. Shall I always expect another post from somebody out there who's ALWAYS O&W (older and wiser)? What could be faster, more efficient than giving a credit card#, getting the license online, faxed or thru the mail express? Can you do that thru Mexican fisheries?
Osprey
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2005 at 04:11 PM

Whistler, I'm not upset. My way for Tommy A thru the internet or fax is the speed of electrons. Beat that. All my days are nice. My even nicer days are when no conclusion jumpers out there question my just trying to help a newcomer.
Tommy A
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2005 at 06:17 PM

My even nicer days are when no conclusion jumpers out there question my just trying to help a newcomer

Tommy A

I am a newcomer? Thank both you guys for your input, now both you guys have a nice long drink, enjoy the sunset, think about the Dodgers winning the world championship and relax.
fishinrich
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-18-2005 at 05:12 AM
drinkin

Even thinking about the dodgers winning the world series would turn me into a real hard core alkie not to mention the ulser that would eat my stomach up. fishin rich
Tommy A
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-18-2005 at 06:15 AM

Dodgers Just Can't Miss
They sweep Padres and are 9-2, even without injured Gagne, Penny and Werth and several departed stars.
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

exclamation.gif posted on 4-18-2005 at 06:18 AM
hey Osprey....

really....lighten up, Whistler is a good guy - he wasn't trying to "trump" your input - there are lots of ways to skin a fish, er...i mean gato!:rolleyes:

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 4-18-2005 at 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by whistler
Don't get so upset.I can get a Mexican fishing license within the hour. Can you? So your way is not the quickest.If you buy more than one license through vags there is a surcharge so it isn't the cheapest either.
You said you didn't know if you had to be a member of Vags to purchase a license through them.Well ,I know you don't have to be a member of the Mexican fisheries to get it through them.Have a nice day.

I am very interested in how I can git a license in an hour can you please tell us how you do this . I think this would be good for allot of nomads.

Thanks

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Tommy A
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-18-2005 at 08:40 AM

Quote:

Fisherman's hardware,Long Beach

Great I can go there and have lunch at Joe Jost next door. Thanks for the info.
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-18-2005 at 08:44 AM

unfortunately It is not that easy for us here in Baja sur. isn't it amazing how in the U.S. they can sell over the counter licenses for Mexico and in Mexico they make it so difficult.

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Reeljob
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-19-2005 at 09:41 AM

Try any of the commercial landings in San Diego and most of the tackle shops, especially on Pt. Loma. Walk in, pay our $ & get an annual license (About 50.00).

Have a friend do it for you and get it to you in Baja. Try one of the Baja Bush Pilots who are going to almost every Airport in Baja every day. Bet they would hapily pick one up and take it down for you.

Its a real P in the A in Cabo. Have to go to Stationary store, buy form then to Pesca office and get license filled out then to Bank to pay, then back to office to get license issued.
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-19-2005 at 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Durango
Try any of the commercial landings in San Diego and most of the tackle shops, especially on Pt. Loma. Walk in, pay our $ & get an annual license (About 50.00).

Have a friend do it for you and get it to you in Baja. Try one of the Baja Bush Pilots who are going to almost every Airport in Baja every day. Bet they would hapily pick one up and take it down for you.

Its a real P in the A in Cabo. Have to go to Stationary store, buy form then to Pesca office and get license filled out then to Bank to pay, then back to office to get license issued.

they are in Los Barriles. we all know that you can git them easy in the U.S. but for those of us that live in Baja sur. it can be difficult. I Know because we sell them here in Mulege

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.