BajaNomad

Pinch a gringo

bajajudy - 11-2-2005 at 07:41 AM

Ok now

Some of you are reading this because you are thinking,"Jeez this woman cant spell in Spanish and English.

Some of you are reading this because you are a gringo and you think it might be about you.

Some think that JR is back

Some are hoping he isnt

This is actually a true story

Last night mi suegra(my mother in law) my esposo(my husband) y yo(Judy) went into San Jose for dinner. When we arrived at the restaurant, my husband pulled out the chair for his mother, then for me and than he sat down...............

Then he stood straight up with a yell.

All the waiters, the owner and the host came running to see what had happened. My husband moved his chair into the light so everyone could see that just left of the center of the chair was a large split in the wood(my husband dresses left) and when he sat down the boards on either side got him good.

I looked up at them all and said pinch a gringo. They all laughed probably not sure if they should. The host explained what pinch meant in Spanish and they all laughed again this time not so timidly.

[Edited on 11-2-2005 by bajajudy]

Bruce R Leech - 11-2-2005 at 07:47 AM

:lol::lol::lol:thanks you made my day:lol::lol::lol:

CaboMagic - 11-2-2005 at 07:54 AM

"Ditto"

Judy you have such a marvelous way with words .. and you are such a great tale teller!
no surprise your biz is words in book form ..
Thanks for a chuckle to start the day today!
and I do hope hubby's ok!!
Lori

sneezerdog - 11-2-2005 at 08:29 AM

I always figured Jaime would get what was coming to him in the end! Thanks for the smile Judy!

Dave

bajalera - 11-2-2005 at 10:07 AM

That's a great one, Judy!

elizabeth - 11-2-2005 at 10:33 AM

Great fast thinking play on words...I always think up those things long afterward, and wish I had said it at the time!

Santiago - 11-2-2005 at 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajajudy
was a large split in the wood(my husband dresses left)
[Edited on 11-2-2005 by bajajudy]

sigh....... you guys do this to me on purpose don't you?

vandenberg - 11-2-2005 at 02:49 PM

Judy

Any lasting damage that you're aware off ??:?::?:

bajajudy - 11-2-2005 at 05:39 PM

Thanks, guys....
Thats from Jim.....who is fine although a little miffed that I am having so much fun with this!:P

Hilarious

frizkie - 11-2-2005 at 10:20 PM

Judy that pun was PURE genius on your part.
I'm so very busy getting ready to drive down to Baja from Victoria BC Canada the day after tomorrow..I really needed that just to lighten up my day..Thanx

Marinero - 11-3-2005 at 04:44 PM

Did you type that with a straight face? I loved it.