BajaNomad

Read Skeet's "YOUNG" post then this:

RonnieRockCod - 10-23-2006 at 06:51 PM

Have you ever been guilty of looking at others your own age and thinking "Surely, I can't look that old?" Well....You'll love this one.

I was sitting in the waiting room for my first appointment with a new Dentist. I noticed his DDS diploma , which bore his full name.. Suddenly, I remembered a tall, handsome, dark-haired boy with the same name had been in my high school class some forty odd years ago.

Could he be the same guy that I had a secret crush on, way back then? Upon seeing him, however, I quickly discarded any such thought.

This balding, grey- haired man with the deeply lined face was way too old to have been my classmate! Hmmm, or could he ???

After he examined my teeth, I asked him if he had attended Morgan Park High School. "Yes, Yes I did. I had a Mustang, " he gleamed with pride.

"When did you graduate??" I asked. He answered "In 1959. Why do you ask?"

"You were in my class!" I exclaimed. He looked at me closely.

Then, that ugly, old, wrinkled son-of-a-b-tch asked, "What did you teach?"

bajalou - 10-23-2006 at 06:56 PM

Great one -

Bruce R Leech - 10-23-2006 at 07:28 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

thanks I need to remember that one:lol::lol:

Bruce R Leech - 10-23-2006 at 07:38 PM

as much as I like your joke and I would never have seen it in off topic because I don't go there anymore. I think this should have been posted there

RonnieRockCod - 10-23-2006 at 11:09 PM

Bruce, what? RRC

FARASHA - 10-24-2006 at 05:55 AM

:lol::lol::lol: yeah RRC, I know this thoughts - and always hope that I don't look like them!!

longlegsinlapaz - 10-24-2006 at 08:10 AM

RonnieRockCod: Bruce is saying that your original post in not Baja related & should have gone into the Off-Topic forum....but if it were in Off-Topic, he'd never have seen it because he doesn't go into the that section of the forums. Off-Topic is synonymous with highly inflammatory! Great story even if not Baja related!

Quote:
Originally posted by RonnieRockCod
Bruce, what? RRC

Al G - 10-24-2006 at 08:18 AM

I agree with Bruce, and disagree with Bruce. Something related to another Baja post questionably could be allowed.
By the way RRC.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have thought for awhile that we need a couple of joke forums.

Baja Bernie - 10-24-2006 at 10:51 AM

I agree with Bruce AND I agree with Al G but I like what Ronnie Rock Cod posted and I thank God that I am way past that stage.

As far as jokes go I think we see enough really funny stuff right here.

Sure glad BajaNomad is flexible!

Cypress - 10-24-2006 at 10:58 AM

Baja Bernie,:yes: We all got to be flexible.:tumble: No future in ossification, unless you're a paleontologist.:tumble:

Baja Bernie - 10-24-2006 at 11:05 AM

See plenty of funny stuff here.

Bruce R Leech - 10-24-2006 at 01:04 PM

why don't we make this a all joke thread:light:

Taco de Baja - 10-24-2006 at 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cypress
Baja Bernie,:yes: We all got to be flexible.:tumble: No future in ossification, unless you're a paleontologist.:tumble:

Hey, I resemble that remark! ;)

windgrrl - 10-24-2006 at 03:53 PM

What's not old and funny in Baja?:lol:

El Camote - 10-24-2006 at 06:54 PM

Great story. :yes:

But did anybody else spot the anachronism?

This dentist was 5 years ahead of his time! :?:

Unless he owned the 4-legged variety.