BajaNomad

Merry Christmas !!

Skeet/Loreto - 12-9-2006 at 07:31 AM

A very Merry Christmas to all Nomads and Their Families!!

May God Bless Yawl and Keep you Safe and Warm Where Ever you maybe, hopefully Baja where it is Warm.
26 Degrees here in the Panhandle of the Great State of Texas! Still some Snow left over from Last Weeks Storm.
Santas Deer are all over the Front Lawn, our Kitty Cat "Fluff" still bringing Baby Bunnies to the Backdoor to Treat like Kitties.,Coyotoes coming close at Night, Howling and Hunting, Geese Flying overhead looking for a Lake that is not Frozen, @ Eagles and many Hawks Soaring overhead looking for Game,Sun Shinning Brightly at Midday, Dogs curled up in Their Warm Igloo, Yellow-Breasted Sap-Suckers Feeding at the Grain spread beneath the Trees,Horses growing a Thinck Coat of Hair to Ward off the Cold, All waiting for the various Christmaz Presents my wife has Accumlated for Each!

Oh! What a Glorious Day the Lord has provided!!!

Skeet/Loreto

Bruce R Leech - 12-9-2006 at 07:36 AM

Merry Christmas to you Skeet and all Nomads and Their Families.

Winter Wonderland!!

kellychapman - 12-9-2006 at 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skeet/Loreto

May God Bless Yawl and Keep you Safe and Warm Where Ever you maybe, hopefully Baja where it is Warm.
26 Degrees here in the Panhandle of the Great State of Texas! Still some Snow left over from Last Weeks Storm.
Santas Deer are all over the Front Lawn, our Kitty Cat "Fluff" still bringing Baby Bunnies to the Backdoor to Treat like Kitties.,Coyotoes coming close at Night, Howling and Hunting, Geese Flying overhead looking for a Lake that is not Frozen, @ Eagles and many Hawks Soaring overhead looking for Game,Sun Shinning Brightly at Midday, Dogs curled up in Their Warm Igloo, Yellow-Breasted Sap-Suckers Feeding at the Grain spread beneath the Trees,Horses growing a Thinck Coat of Hair to Ward off the Cold, All waiting for the various Christmaz Presents my wife has Accumlated for Each!

Skeet/Loreto
A Glorious day indeed!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful vision of life in the Panhandle of the great state of Texas.....I wish I could say the same here at my Palapa.....the dogs are barking and want to go to the beach, Margy (my 82 yr old mother) is wanting her coffee.. senor ames..wants his cage moved outside so he can hang with his birdie friends and have some fun....Santos Regalo is meowing as he wants so dorado to snack on....but yet it is the season to be jolly....and everybody is very jolly and happy. Saturday Market is calling to me from afar...whewwww...it sure sounds alot more peaceful at your house......Life is beautiful here in Loreto as the town square is so beautiful with decorations (new) and blessings abundant....everybody is so busy getting ready for Santa Clause , and last night a parade of Children sang through the streets....Experiencing the blessed event of our Lord here in Loreto is so unbelievable....Merry Christmas to all......:bounce: Kelly Chapman

Cypress - 12-9-2006 at 08:10 AM

Thanks and the same to you and all.:yes::yes:

David K - 12-9-2006 at 09:10 AM

Feliz Navidad back to you Skeet!

Lee - 12-9-2006 at 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skeet/Loreto

Skeet/Loreto

Hermano Skeet -- back at ya! Y Todos Nomad Familias!

:cool:

Likewise Nomad amigos!

djh - 12-9-2006 at 09:48 AM

It is a white Christmas in far North Idaho.... where the fog this morning makes it difficult to see where the white snow fields end and the white sky begins!

Ahhhh but I WILL spend 5 days in Loreto at least, after Christmas! I do need a little sunshine, warmth, and salt air to break up the winter and "cabin fever" !

I went to a Kindergarten Christmas concert last night... the little ones all dressed up for parents and grandparents ~ singing "But more than anything... Christmas is Love" brought more than a few tears to many attending eyes.

I love the holiday spirit... when people open their hearts a bit more... and focus more on goodwill and generousity ~ than on defending differing opinions, being "right", etc. (well.. except maybe the "Political Forun" or "Off Topic Forum" :) )...

Bark! The Hairy Angels Sing

Meowy Hisssssmas from the N. Idaho Catranchers

David & Shing

FARASHA - 12-9-2006 at 10:21 AM

AND- FROHE WEIHNACHTEN FROM OVER THE POND TO ALL NOMADS -
FARASHATHEMARIPOSAWHOISSTUCKOVERHERE