BajaNomad

Looking for a house in between Puertacitas and Gonzaga Bay

Steve&Debby - 1-30-2009 at 09:09 PM

We are looking for something in the San Felipe area.Anybody got any leads? A house or possibly a beach front lot.would like something just north of Gonzaga Bay .
Thanks,Steve

[Edited on 2-14-2009 by Steve&;Debby]

Place close to puertocitos

BajaBryan67 - 8-16-2009 at 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve&;Debby
We are looking for something in the San Felipe area.Anybody got any leads? A house or possibly a beach front lot.would like something just north of Gonzaga Bay .
Thanks,Steve

[Edited on 2-14-2009 by Steve&;Debby]

I saw a retired american couple that had a place for sale. Give me a call and I will try to give some info. I do not know to much but I think I can get you there with google earth.

Bryan 623 252 0467

nbacc - 8-16-2009 at 01:03 PM

Do you want something right on the beach?

bufeo - 8-16-2009 at 02:06 PM

DISCLOSURE: I have no affiliation with the owners, but I know the house well and it would be a sweet "Turnkey" deal. Everything's in place and ready to go.

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=36919

BajaBros - 12-10-2010 at 09:34 PM

Check out our post:

in real estate available. "House for sale north of Puertecitos"

Pretty place. Private. Quiet. At the foot of Matomi Wash. On the beach.

Thanks!

David K - 12-11-2010 at 09:37 AM

Quote:
We are looking for something in the San Felipe area. Anybody got any leads? A house or possibly a beach front lot. Would like something just north of Gonzaga Bay .
Thanks, Steve

"in the San Felipe area"

Just in case, fyi... Gonzaga Bay is 100 miles from San Felipe and Puertecitos is just over halfway south to Gonzaga from San Felipe...

bufeo - 12-11-2010 at 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Quote:
We are looking for something in the San Felipe area. .... Would like something just north of Gonzaga Bay ...

"in the San Felipe area"

Just in case, fyi... Gonzaga Bay is 100 miles from San Felipe and Puertecitos is just over halfway south to Gonzaga from San Felipe...

Maybe their reference map is something like a desk globe. :spingrin:

Allen R

baja829 - 1-10-2011 at 03:40 AM

Have you found a house yet? There are two in our campo for sale. We're in between San Felipe and Puertecitos, closer to Puertecitos. U2U me if you're still looking, for full information.